Mortal Kombat Nexus  banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Chit Chat

Notices

Chit Chat Place for you to just hang out and talk about whatever makes our little minds tick. Rant and rave if you may, but try keeping it clean!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Total Downloaded: 0
What if?

What if the world was OVERRUN BUT MINDLESS ZOMBIES !?!??!?! What would you do?... Lemme Explain the Zombies a Little bit :P .. These zombies are bit faster than the regular zombies... These ones can Run XD... Now what'll you do?

Ok Give sensible answers please I dont want "Im gonna take Infinite ammo and Lock the doors of a Fortress and Hide" -.-
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
Still P.A.C
Kreez

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0
Well , can these zombies swim :P ? (& can a person catch the infection airborne?)
Still P.A.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:15 PM   #3
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Yes But infected only when Bitten or getting even the smallest Scratch.. They can Walk, Run, Jump, Skip, Hop, Swim lol ...
Old 07-31-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 4
Hmm, so basicly you need to keep running away all the time, or kill ´em all somehow without getting slightest wound or try to make some fortress to protect yourself. = / Surviving alone would be nearly impossible, especially since they´re rather skilled I see.

RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #5
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
i wouldn't use my fighting skills since the slightest wound would turn me into one of them.

i would search for the people who are not infected yet,and ask for theire help.

then i would search for the closest place that has a supply of ranged weapons(guns,machine guns,bazooka's,etc.....)that might be enough for me and my helpers.

then we would try to use our inteligence to outsmart the MINDLESS ZOMBIES.

i am not sure for how long i would survive.
if the zombies surround me before i get the chance to get someone to help or get any weapon,then i would only survive for 30 seconds.

but if i get the chance to get allies and weapons that are enough,and enough food and wateras well,then i would survive for between 2 years and 10 years.

my survival depends on the situation.
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:10 AM   #6
Shan
Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 10
My Mood: Asleep
You have to decapitate them.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:07 AM   #7
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Crappy
Probably find other survivors first, if i do, stay with them and then search for transportation like a truck or a bus and armor it up as much as possible. Then we could drive from town to town to get food and water. Weapons also, but if i hear how skilled these Zombies are, there'd be little time to defend yourself when you face an intire group, so i'd say good armored transportation is top priority.

I also like the original Dawn Of The Dead idea. Find yourself a chopper and some heavy guns, a few people (one that can fly the chopper also), and you fly from mall to mall to get supplies, only flaw is that it'll be hard when you need gas.

Praise George Romero ^^
Old 08-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #8
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Lol i saw diary of the Dead by George Romero lol... it was ok.. For this Zombie situation ofcourse im gonna be Alone in the start scared shitless.. My bro's got 2 pistols i'll take em lol.. Then i'd go to the nearest grocery store or something and shut down the shutters.. my objective will not be to find Survivors.. If i find em Conincidently then i'll help otherwise im not lookin for em.. I'd close the shutters of the shop and search it whole... after making sure that there arent any Zombies and stuff I will stay there as long as i can Survive.. :)
Old 08-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #9
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
ok,here's an overview of what everyone would do.

L_K_H(ME)
i would do the effeort of SEARCHING for survivors even if they are far.
i would do the effort of searching for HUGE supplies of weapons
i would try to move by foot from place to place,to get food,water,and enough weapon supply for survival.

results : i am doing a hell lot of effort,but i also try to avoid big numbers of zombies by outsmarting them,i don't know if i can take that much effort.

DRFL
drfl would try to find survivors(neither the effort searching,nor the waiting for coincidence).
drfl would try to get weapons(neither a huge supply nor simple pistols)
drfl would use transportation and armor them.
drfl is doing the effort of going from TOWN to TOWN(that's longer than my travel)

results : drfl is doing medium amount of effort,but for his transportation,he is more likely to face more zombies than i am,i don't know if he'll be able to survive the HUGE number of zombies.

RAIN
rain is not even trying to find survivors and just hopes to meet them in a coincidence.
rain is only gona take two (easy to find) pistols and not try to search for any more weapons.
rain wouldn't move from anyplace at all after he closes a store for protection and for food and water,staying there for as long as posible.

results : rain is not doing much effort at all,but for how long he can survive in the store depends on his luck for how many zombies attack him,he also counts for luck to have him meet survivors in coincidence without needing to find them.

what's good about your plan
L_K_H : meet's less zombies,has a huge supply that would kill an army of zombies,get's survivors for sure.
drfl : goes from CITY to CITY(more likely to find supplies easy),doesn't do as much effort as me.
Rain : the coin turns heads,meaning rain meats survivors in coincidence and no zombie attack the store he is hiding in.

what's bad about your plan
L_K_H : might get too tired to perform any of these and maybe die from exhastion.
DRFL : going against maybe too many zombies.
Rain : the coin turns tails,rain meet's no one on his way,and an army of zombies easly kill him

what do you realy on
L_K_H : realy's on doing a lot of effort(maybe to much effort)
DRFL : realy's on long(armored)transportations(meating a lot of zombies(maybe too many for him))
rain : realy's on his luck,he could be lucky(and he could be unlucky)

that end's it(phew,was a long one)
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #10
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Look,
1. My plan is the most realistic if you look at it..
2. The store im in is huge but got only one enterance .. If i close the shutter no zombie would know im in it..
3. About the 2 Pistols? Its the most lightest .. its easy for me to carry and move about.. if i have a huge supply it becomes hard..
4. Problem with Survivors? Everyones got their own Psychology.. Some wanna get out and some wanna stay and this might lead to Risks which i dont want ..
5. Virus spreads faster in a crowd.. If i a survivor with me who somehow got the virus he will bit me.. ofcourse...

Good about Drfl's plan is that He is planning to make a Huge Caravan with alot of weapons and survivors and vehicles.. Yes he will get into fights but he can take em all.. Its realistic too..

About L_K_H's plan? Well your planning to carry huge supply of weapons, food, drinks by foot makes no sense and you would go far looking for Survivors with that huge supply makes no sense aswell and you dont even have a vehicle and with survivors its HARDEST to outsmart zombies.. And the burden of the Supplies will get u killed..

Ending: L_K_H's plan is the most unrealistic as it gets..