Mortal Kombat Nexu Banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > Mortal Kombat > Mortal Kombat Classic

Notices

Mortal Kombat Classic Talk about Mortal Kombat old games which includes: MK, MK II, MK 3, Ultimate MK 3, MK Advance, MK Trilogy, MK 4, MK Gold, MKDA ,MKD, MKA., MK Vs. DCU, MK9 and MKXL, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate earlier).

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2007, 03:45 PM  
MKRayden
Owner

1monstermem Champion Pacman Champion yeti1_5shots Champion bloodypingu Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 271
Likes (Received): 137
My Mood: Innocent
Total Downloaded: 111.28 MB
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: MKRayden
Mortal Kombat Armageddon Offical Bio's

Midway has released the officalMortal Kombat: Armageddon bio for Johnny Cage. Previous released bios have made numerous references to Johnny, implying he plays a much more important role in recent events, and this bio explains why. It appears Johnny feels he needs to take things into his own hands due to Liu Kang's death and Raiden's apparent abandonment and new ruthless attitude towards keeping the peace. The bio also talks about his visions of Shinnok and ultimate confrontation with the fallen elder god.

It used to be, when there was a threat to Earthrealm, that Raiden would rally the Forces of Light to face the enemy in Mortal Kombat. Somehow he could always discover the truth behind the deception. I was one of his allies and fought with him against the Forces of Darkness. In those early days Liu Kang was the point man, he was the star. The rest of us played supporting roles, clearing the way so he could take on the main threat.

<EM>But times have changed. Raiden has abandoned us. He's become darker, using more ruthless ways to keep the "peace." And Liu Kang was killed. Though his spirit is still around to help us, eventually he'll pass on into the Heavens. It seems like we have no clear leader. We're just not the fighting force we once were. We're scattered all over the realms. Maybe it's because there hasn't been a real threat since we took care of the Dragon King, I don't know. But I can't help but feel uneasy about the future. I used to think, "What if there's a new threat? Who's gonna lead us?" With Raiden gone, how would we even tell when something bad is about to happen?

MKRayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #21
Syncopations
Mortal

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKNinjaChick View Post
When Will Sub-zero, Frost, And Scorpions Bio Coming Out?
When those bios come up, I'll be sure to post them here.
Syncopations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #22
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Crappy
Tell me when you get Kabal :D
Old 07-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #23
sub-zero626
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
sub-zero626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #24
sub-zero626
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
here is rains bio

The Edenian race is descended from the gods. That is the reason for our longevity, our nobility, and our strength. But I am more than a distant relation to the deities of old. I am a direct descendant of Argus himself. Only recently have I discovered my royal heritage. Quan Chi, an emissary of Shinnok, revealed to me that I am entitled to great power and control of Edenia. My father hid my identity for fear it would complicate his plans for succession. He favored his sons Daegon and Taven and groomed them to one day replace him as Protector of Edenia. But he foolishly tied this plan to a quest to save the realms from Armageddon, leaving open an opportunity for me to seize the power that is rightfully mine. Though it seems the Forces of Light seek to steal the prize from me, Quan Chi has made plans to assure my victory. He and his allies will help fend off the Forces of Light as I make my way to Blaze. But before this final battle, I must ensure that Taven and Daegon cannot challenge my ascension. I will finish them both before they complete their quest.

Last edited by sub-zero626; 07-17-2007 at 02:29 AM.
sub-zero626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:38 AM   #25
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Crappy
Is Kabal's up yet?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:53 AM   #26
Syncopations
Mortal

text Post Thanks / Like
ASHRAH

After slaying countless demons with the kriss I discovered in the Netherrealm, my soul was no longer corrupt and I transcended that hell. I emerged in an unfamiliar realm at the feet of celestial beings who glowed with blinding light. They explained to me that the kriss is a tool, able to transform its finder into a warrior powerful enough to purify the world. I am their chosen one, the ascending demon they were searching for.

Awestruck by their celestial beauty, I surrendered myself to the beings’ will. My purpose in the cosmos was never more clear: I would do what they asked of me and consume the darkness, bringing peace to the realms. By doing so I would also achieve absolute purification - I would join them as an angel of light!

The celestials had brought me here, a realm of darkness known as Vaeternus, to begin my crusade against a cunning vampire race. The vile creatures feed off the blood of their prey and spread their corruption unhindered throughout the realms. Seductive and powerful is their dark magic, but it would not save them from the purity of my holy kriss.

And so I hunted them. With each vampire I "pacified" the sword crackled with holy light. I felt as though the blade and I were both growing stronger. Our strength was not enough, however, as one female vampire bested me and escaped to Edenia. Slaying her has become my focus. If I can gain power enough to defeat Nitara, nothing will prevent my ascension!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Syncopations.
Syncopations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:06 AM   #27
evil_emporer

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Jarek and Rain's bios suck, though the others actually went pretty well.

Or as MKRayden would spell it...

jarek and rains bio suck; though others actually went well
Old 10-15-2007, 10:26 AM   #28
Sub-Zero
Mortal

text Post Thanks / Like
Almost two months without a new bio? How hard can it be to advance the storyline Vogel? Seriously.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:04 AM   #29
Shotokan
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2
My Mood: Happy
Ok, guys, I hate to break this to you, but there won't be anymore bio's, this is true. Why? Becaue Ed Boon and the others said they won't make anymore and that they're going to concentrate on the new mk game..lazy if you ask me, but their hands are pretty tied up but still..put it in the game, seriousley. Bio's are important to the story and molding of the character throghout the game. It gives understanding..oh well..hopefully next game has more promises.

The bio's that are on the net of some, and by that I mean very few characters that are up, are all that's going to be, unfortunately. If there's a bio for all, I'm assuming fake because there's no update of anything else....I wanted to see Sindels, too...:(
Old 04-08-2008, 12:15 AM   #30
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 4
Well, even though I´m not that interested in bios, it sucks really. Kinda big letdown from them.

RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote