Mortal Kombat Kung Lao and Liu Kang

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Chit Chat

Notices

Chit Chat Place for you to just hang out and talk about whatever makes our little minds tick. Rant and rave if you may, but try keeping it clean!

View Poll Results: Is Lui_Kang_HERO a fanboy?
I donīt know. texttexttexttext 3 37.50%
I think so. texttexttexttext 1 12.50%
Definitely! texttexttexttext 2 25.00%
No, heīs not. texttexttexttext 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2008, 01:54 AM   #1
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4
Total Downloaded: 0
Is Lui a fanboy?

I think he is a fanboy, because he praises his favorite with stupid reasons, and also thinks that Liu is better than the rest, even if itīs just a matter of opinion and storyline.

Similar Threads:

RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Cool
he says that he is no fanboy, but he acts like one so yeah definitely fanboy
Old 12-28-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
little-cheeze
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Dead
is there any other point of this thread than to piss lui_kang_hero off
little-cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:59 AM   #4
RevyFan
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Well, he started at the shoutbox by calling me a fanboy, which I believe I am not, so now we can have a discussion about him too.

Old 12-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
I AM NOT A FANBOY,in fact my reasons for liking liu are NOT stupid,and storyline counts as the most important thing.

here is a bad a** statment that'll prove that liu kang owns all mortals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_K_H
he is called the mortal kombat champion for one reason,he is simply the strongest most skilled charectar in the whole mk universe,liu kang has beaten many opponents in the first tournament and has faced and beaten the most powerfull shokan,the prince of the shokans goro,and he has finally beaten shang tsung,before he could even have a nights rest liu kang then adventured with kung lao and they both have faced thousands of minor enemies such as tarakatans and shadow preists and had faced a lot of powerfull charectars such as reptile,baraka,sub-zero,goro and scorpion,they had also faced three powerfull opponents in a row,shan tsung and kintaro and shao kahn,liu kang had done half of the effort in their adventure while lao did the other half,considering the thousands of enemies and tens of powerfull opponents they have consecutivly faced without resting between any battle,half of the effort done must have been extremly huge,and before even resting a full day after kahn's death,kahn has been revived by shinnok's(or quan chi's) amulet and all the bad guys and inslaved(or mind controled) fighters have been revived and fought against good guys along with new evil reqruits such as sheeva and motaro,liu and lao had to face even more than the thousands of enemies they faced in the second tournament considering that all of those enemies who died at the hands of liu and lao where revived and the fact that shao kahn hired even more thousands,maybe ten thousands of those enemies,liu and lao had to face a lot more than they had faced in the second tournament and had to face even more powerfull charectars,and then they had to face the extremly powerfull motaro,and after that was shao kahn,unfortantly kahn had throw kung lao down the pit during liu and lao's fight with kahn(considering lao was too tired from the previus fights to fight well enough against kahn),becouse the bottom of the pit3 was too far to be seen,they couldn't see wether kung lao was sliced or not,non the less liu was angered and thought that kung lao died and had beaten kahn alone,and once again,before he could rest for a whole 24 hour,earthrealm was attacked by shinnok,this time,liu kang had to adventure alone and kill all the thousands or ten thousands that faced him and had too face a lot of powerfull mortals alone and beat them,and afterwards beat goro,and then beat the powerfull shinnok.
all in all,liu kang had faced many powerfull opponents on the first tournament and imidiatly face thousands in the second tournament with kung lao(the effort of about five hundred) and even more in the third tournement(the effort of about one thousand) and he beat the powerfull kahn alone and then he had to face even more but alone this time,and then beat goro again and then shinnok.
liu kang has done all that without even resting a full day's rest between each tournament with the battles coming one after another imidiatly with ocasional powerfull mortals,liu kang has done what no mortal has even done thus living up to being the most skilled mortal kombat charectar.

this is what a true fan(not a fanboy) say's.

ps.i hope rain doesn't read this,becouse he hates storyline
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #6
RevyFan
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
That a STORYLINE. It doesn´t make Liu a good character. Do you have a problem in understanding that? This is exactly what makes you a fanboy. You keep saying you´re a true fan. Then why you act like a fanboy them, telling that your favorite character is the best and beats all?

You keep calling me a fanboy. Well, do you see me calling other characters shit and telling how my favorite would beat everyone? For starters, I know that it´s not true, and secondly, I don´t like characters because they would be superior to every other character in the game or show or anything. I like my favorite, because she has a cool appearance, with features that I like. A good personality, an interesting past. And awesome pair of custom Beretta 92F`s. :D I admit that she manages to slay probably hundreds of enemies, which was gorgeous to watch, but I´m not using that as a reason to anything.

What is Liu? Only my opinion, but I say a Bruce Lee rip-off with mediocre special moves. That doesn´t mean you couldn´t like him as a character, and that´s even how it should be as you keep praising him.

And storyline, it´s nearly the least important thing about the character. First, how the hell can you identify yourself with a character that´s almost perfect? It´s just damn boring. And none of this matter really. Storyline is just storyline. So apparently you don´t even like Liu himself, you just like him because he happens to be the hero. I guess you would like even Meat if he was the hero? Or, would you like Liu if he would get his ass kicked all the time?

Old 12-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #7
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevyFan View Post
That a STORYLINE. It doesnīt make Liu a good character. Do you have a problem in understanding that? This is exactly what makes you a fanboy. You keep saying youīre a true fan. Then why you act like a fanboy them, telling that your favorite character is the best and beats all?

You keep calling me a fanboy. Well, do you see me calling other characters shit and telling how my favorite would beat everyone? For starters, I know that itīs not true, and secondly, I donīt like characters because they would be superior to every other character in the game or show or anything. I like my favorite, because she has a cool appearance, with features that I like. A good personality, an interesting past. And awesome pair of custom Beretta 92F`s. :D I admit that she manages to slay probably hundreds of enemies, which was gorgeous to watch, but Iīm not using that as a reason to anything.

What is Liu? Only my opinion, but I say a Bruce Lee rip-off with mediocre special moves. That doesnīt mean you couldnīt like him as a character, and thatīs even how it should be as you keep praising him.

And storyline, itīs nearly the least important thing about the character. First, how the hell can you identify yourself with a character thatīs almost perfect? Itīs just damn boring. And none of this matter really. Storyline is just storyline. So apparently you donīt even like Liu himself, you just like him because he happens to be the hero. I guess you would like even Meat if he was the hero? Or, would you like Liu if he would get his ass kicked all the time?
1. about the apearance whole thing,THIS IS NOT A FASHION CONTEST,it is called mortal kombat for a reason,it is about the charectars abilaty in kombat.

ex : if you put i high model sports car against a tank,that tank easly drives over the sports car.

ex2 : if you put i hot girl against a strong wrestler,the wrestler wins.

2. all my reasons were true,i have said the facts that makes liu more powerfull than 99.9999% of the charectars(excluding taven)

3.storyline shows what the charectar has gone through,what he has done,what he has accomplished,why he participates in mk,the very reason for his existance in mk.
if there was no storyline,it would be nothing more than a game where charectars brutalies each other for no aparent reason.

4.being the hero is only 15% the reason why he's my fav.

5.i like the charectar himself as well,becouse he is a good guy,a defender,a man who respects his allies.......etc

6.me calling you RevyFanBoy was my idea of a joke which you took seriesly
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #8
RevyFan
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lui_Kang_HERO View Post
1. about the apearance whole thing,THIS IS NOT A FASHION CONTEST,it is called mortal kombat for a reason,it is about the charectars abilaty in kombat.

ex : if you put i high model sports car against a tank,that tank easly drives over the sports car.

ex2 : if you put i hot girl against a strong wrestler,the wrestler wins.

2. all my reasons were true,i have said the facts that makes liu more powerfull than 99.9999% of the charectars(excluding taven)

3.storyline shows what the charectar has gone through,what he has done,what he has accomplished,why he participates in mk,the very reason for his existance in mk.
if there was no storyline,it would be nothing more than a game where charectars brutalies each other for no aparent reason.

4.being the hero is only 15% the reason why he's my fav.

5.i like the charectar himself as well,becouse he is a good guy,a defender,a man who respects his allies.......etc

6.me calling you RevyFanBoy was my idea of a joke which you took seriesly
1. Thatīs no reason. If I like my sport car, Iīm not trading it for a tank because itīs more powerful.

2. Iīm not saying that those arenīt true, it just makes everyone question you as a true fan very strongly.

3. Yes, it is true. But you use it solely as a reason for being a fan, and to bash other characters.

4. You surely hide that pretty well, seems like the percentage is much, much more.

5. That sounds like something, but it canīt override your past (and current) behavior.

6. Keep bad jokes to yourself.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:19 AM   #9
little-cheeze
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Dead
lui kang hero is right
little-cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:23 AM   #10
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevyFan View Post
1. Thatīs no reason. If I like my sport car, Iīm not trading it for a tank because itīs more powerful.

2. Iīm not saying that those arenīt true, it just makes everyone question you as a true fan very strongly.

3. Yes, it is true. But you use it solely as a reason for being a fan, and to bash other characters.

4. You surely hide that pretty well, seems like the percentage is much, much more.

5. That sounds like something, but it canīt override your past (and current) behavior.

6. Keep bad jokes to yourself.
got a point, and its the most closest assessment that shows that L_K_H is a fanboy