Mortal Kombat VS. DCU

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Fan Art & Cosplay

Notices

Fan Art & Cosplay Post & share your Mortal Kombat and Non- fanart, cosplay and concept here found a cool artwork? or created yourself? then this is the section for you..rate them, comments on them etc..

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Total Downloaded: 0
I believe this is the only forum in which I am sure to post this. It is my work, if you go to Midway or Gamefaqs(kanester87) you know what it is, but for those who don't I shall tell.

It's the stories of first encounters.

These are my story ideas for the first encounters and alignments between MK and DC universe....

When Blaze appeared he caused a really big earthquake combining the two worlds and while the Mortal Kombatants were fighting, DC Universe villains slowly creeped into MK world exploring new teritories, and when some of the Kombatants came back from the fight they discovered that their space had been invaded.....

Bo Rai Cho and Shujinko came back to his training house and found it to be broken down and stuff was missing. They checked around to see what was going on and as he peeked around the corner he noticed a man in a mask....

Bo Rai Cho: Who are you and what are you doing in my hut!!!

Man walks up to Bo Rai Cho and Shujinko, "I am Bane and I claim this hut as mine!!"

Shujinko: "And you expect us to give it to you?"

Bane: "If you don't give it, I shall take it"

Bane starts swinging on Shujinko and knocks him across the room. Bo Rai Cho does his puke puddle and makes Bane slip and fall,

Bo Rai Cho: "What? What's going on? "

The Puke puddle seems to be turning into fire burning Bane

Bane gets up and slams Bo Rai Cho into Shujinko, Shujinko still weak tries to fight back only to be torn in halves by Bane.

Bo Rai Cho: NOOOOOO!!!!!

Bane: This is too easy.

Bo Rai Cho still confused on his new found power or slightly altered power is still able to fight and the death of his friend Shujinko is enough to help him fight this new villain and avenge his death.

Bo Rai Cho starts wailing on Bane but Bane just knocks him back. Bo Rai Cho thinks quickly and takes a drink whiskey from his jug and lets out a belch. The belch turned into Flames and Bo Rai Cho quickly aimed it at Bane leaving Bane unconcious.

Bo Rai Cho reallizes that he is not dead and ties him up. He quickly runs off in search of another Kombatant to break the news of Shujinko's death and to tell them there is a new kind of terror afoot. The first one he runs into is Sub-Zero who seems to be beaten up a bit.

Bo Rai Cho: Thank goodness, wait, what happened?
Sub-Zero; I ran into a character of great ability but yet unknown to our world, we fought and we fought until we finally reallized we couldn't go no more. Then a man in mask came and took him by his cape and continued to beat him. He then came up to me and threw me through a wall. I escaped only to reallize I was fighting the wrong guy.

And with this catocalysmic event that happens Doomsday could develope a sense of communication that Shao Khan can understand being that will show Doomsday that he is the one and only worthy ally and he too will destroy all that oppose him. His first thing is he sees Doomsday destroying all of what's left of the city along with Goro and Motoro and then here comes someone. The Justice League comes and they try and save the day but they are dieing down. Sub-Zero recognizes Batman from there earlier encounter which came to a stall and Sub-Zero runs back and gets Bo Rai Cho and they run to aid the Justice League hero's. Sub-Zero starts to freeze the feet of Doomsday and Batman looks puzzled to his once newest encounter helping him out and goes down to see what's going on, Sub- Zero tells him to worry about that later. So they go back to the fight and with Bo Rai Cho's newly found power of breathing fire he helps out by belching out fire at Doomsday. Doomsday is still coming back but is having trouble keeping up since Sub-Zero's freezes are affecting his movement.

Shao Khan and his evil companions are still looking on, amused and impressed by the power of this beast and reallizes his chance to get this monster on his side. He reallizes his chance to get this beast on his side is now. He sends both Motoro and Goro to the battle and they start working on Sub-Zero and Bo Rai Cho. They have an EPIC fight with Bo Rai Cho's new found powers and him facing Goro. Shao Khan is in shock of how he once knew these guys before the big battle of Armageddon and how much they've changed since. Bo Rai Cho spitting fireballs and now Goro being able to stretch all four of his arms out!!

Shao Kahn is seeing this battle and decides to go and take things in his own hand. He goes and whacks Superman as he flies by, he then starts tossing him around like a rag doll. Doomsday is free now, he throws Green Lantern into a building and he catches Batman and throws him into Sub-Zero while he's in mid-fight with Motaro. The Justice League all flee with Bo Rai Cho and Sub-Zero in the arms of those who have flight.

Doomsday starts to go toward Shao Khan, Motaro, and Goro in a form that only means death. Shao Khan tells him that they are helping him and with you as an ally, we can rule all

*setting> Before the quake of Blaze in DC universe

Captain Cold and Gorilla Grodd try to come up with a plan to try and end the life of long time rival, The Flash. They know that with the Flash comes some even bigger packages especially if outnumbered.

Grodd: "Ever since he's been hanging out with those other Justice League members he's been the hardest to get alone!!!"
Captain Cold: " Well, I guess that's why we're here then, to lure him away from the rest of the Justice League and DESTROY HIM!!"
Grodd: "But how? Stupid man are way to attracted to the female species of humans."
Captain Cold: "Yes, maybe if we could find a woman to betray him we would be able to get him alone"
Grodd: "But where would we find one attractive enough to keep him away from the likes of Black Canary?"
Captain Cold: "Well, we do have some in the world of evil that can help, but to disguise is the proble...."
Grodd: "What?"

*A figure of a woman has emerged from the sky*

Grodd: "Circe?"
Circe: "Yes, I will help you out as long as you help me kill Wonderwoman"
Captain Cold: "Yes, now we must go and find Flash"
Circe: "Oh and one more thing, if you do happen to betray me, well I'll let you use your imagination."
Grodd: "No worries, the less heroes for the world the more glory for us."

They start searching the city trying to find The Flash in a safe enviroment where he can have easy access to be alone. They see him... he's alone, Circe transforms into the most beautyful woman ever to grace the earth and even Grodd is having a hard time concentrating. An earthquake erupts and this is the perfect oppurtunity for a hero.

Circe goes out in the middle of the road and starts to let out yells of worry which catches the eye of the Flash. The Flash runs and saves her and the Earthquake is getting worse. Captain Cold and Gorilla Grodd are now running from the cracking of the ground.

The Flash trips and knocks him and Circe out, Gorrila Grodd and Captain Cold end up getting knocked down by a large peice of building which has fallen on them

Last edited by MKRayden; 04-28-2008 at 03:37 PM.
BrianOK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
setting> MK world after the earthquake of Blaze

Sonya, Jax, Kenshi, and Ermac are returning to there homes after the battle, they still have quite a distance to travel. Battered and Bruised they travel slower than usual but still none has lost a sense of humor. None are mad at each other for trying to reach the top of the temple by beating each other up.

Jax: Damn thing turned out to be a trick!
Sonya: Yea and that Blaze character whooped EVERYONE!
Kenshi: I couldn't see him but he smelt really bad.
Everyone: *Corny laugh*
Jax: That was the first time I think any of us teamed up with Motaro. If it wasn't for the full 64 team there at the end we wouldn't be walking back!

All the sudden Shang Tsung and Kano appear

Jax: What are you doing here?
Shang Tsung: We're still ticked off about the battle and now we're out for revenge on the first people we see! Guess what? You guys are the first.
Jax: Come on then! What are you waiting for?
Kano: This!

A group of about 30 of Shang Tsungs army appear and a pretty un-even battle erupts.

Ermac and Kenshi take out 10 of them instantly, combining there powers and smashing 5 against 5. Sonya and Jax start to go after the back group

Jax: This is all you got?

Kano: Not all!! Kano starts to go into a Canonball frenzy, Kano stops, Haha, oh and I learned a new trick!!! Goes into a canonball and spikes come out of his body. Kenshi and Ermac stop him from hitting anyone else. Sonya and Jax start going after Shang Tsung while the telekinetic guys take care of Kano.

*Meanwhile>

The Flash awakens from and notices Circe underneath him.

The Flash: "What? Circe?"
Circe wakes up
Circe: Haha you fool, you would dive in a volcano to save a ditzy danzel in distress wouldn't you?
The Flash: Wait where are we?
Circe: That doesn't matter, *Circe strikes a bolt of energy near Grodd and Captain Cold waking them up*
Circe: Now you will die!!

The Flash starts to run away and the rest start to chase after him. The Flash zips by the battle going on with Shang Tsung, Sonya, Jax, Kano, Ermac and Kenshi knocking them down on the way. Gorilla Grodd catches up and traps The Flash with his telekinesis and holds him for Captain Cold and Circe.

Sonya and Jax get up and gets Ermac and Kenshi up and runs for it while Tsung and Kano are still down. They see Grodd and Flash not knowing who they are. They hide behind a rock to check out what's going on.

Grodd brings Flash down to ground level where Captain Cold freezes his legs to the ground and his arms to his back.

Grodd: Where is your speed now? I guess the rest of the Justice League will have to find a new man of speed.
Flash: LET ME GO!!
Circe: "And next Wonderwoman will be in your position!!!
Flash looks concerned and scared as he realizes he is defeated.

Sonya and Jax look at each other reallizing that the Flash is good and signal Ermac and Kenshi to catch Grodd and Circe.

As Grodd and Circe are trapped and Captain Cold is really confused aswell as the Flash as to what's happening. The four Kombatants raise from the rocks.

Sonya: My name is Sonya along with Jax, Ermac, and Kenshi.

Cold: Oh really? and we should be worried about you because?

Jax goes up to Flash and rips the ice in half with ease.
Ermac: Well, for one, you're alone right now since Kenshi and I have your two friends trapped!

Cold: HAHA, I don't need them to beat some puny guys like yourselves!!

Sonya: And girl, and now that this man is free it's a 5 on 1 match.

Cold: On the Contrary *Freezes Jax, Ermac and Kenshi, it is a 3 on 2 now and I know I don't have to worry about you Miss Sonya.

Jax breaks out of his ice shell: Now what punk? Circe, Grodd and Cold engage in combat with Sonya and Flash and Jax goes and frees Ermac and Kenshi. The good guys get the upperhand. Cold and Sonya have an amazing fight. *Sonya blasts Cold with the Rings of Sonya* oh nice!! Cold Freezes ground and Sonya slips.

Kano and Shang Tsung has gotten up and sees the fight going on. They examine to determine who's who. They know they could always use some great allies and being that they don't recognize some of these guys fighting they need to make sure they're what they want. Shang Tsung is impressed by all three of the DC villains and start to go over and help them out. Kano goes after Flash with his canonball and the Flash is dodging him with ease. The Flash tells his new friends to get them all in one spot. Ermac grabs Shang Tsung and holds him while Grodd and Kenshi have a telekinesis battle, Ermac sees this and throws his mace at Grodd's legs and trips him. The Flash starts to run around in circles and Ermac and Kenshi are holding all five villains with all of there mind. A vortex is created, Jax and Sonya are in shock with this new guy's ability.

Flash: SOMEONE SHOOT SOMETHING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VORTEX!!!

Jax: I gotch you!

All five villains fly into the air, far away from the battle scene.

Sonya: Your name is the what?
Flash: The Flash, and I must go now and find the rest of the Justice League to tell them about this encounter with new villains and if you see them *pulls out wallet and gives a christmas photo of the group* tell them you found me and I am looking for them. Oh and... *Pulls out Digital Camera and takes picture of the group* I will make copies and give them a picture of you so they know who not to fight. *Smiles and runs*

Sonya: UGH, I thought there were no cameras in this world.

*The Quake of Blaze>
The Penguin starts running, his Penguin family follows. He's all alone in his lair besides the other penguins. He's never experienced a quake this big.

Penguin: What do I do? What do I do?

He then falls, to his knees and covers his head in fear of rocks falling on him. The rest of the penguins huddle around him. This quake has lasted about 15 minutes and 10 of those he spent on the ground.

The quake stops.

Penguin: Is.... is it over?

The Penguin gets up and sees the destructive. He turns around and sees a light.

Penguin: What is that? It's not sunlight... It's not a man made light... What is it... Kind of orange and red and yellow all in one....

He starts to head over that way with his penguin followers and he gets closer and closer. He starts to get hot. He's sweating but he still is amazed by the new feature of his lair that was caused by the quake. The rest of the penguins are still following even though it's getting a little too hot for there taste.

He reaches the light. He stops in awe of the sight of lava and fire. He enters and wonders around. Suddenly lava rises and starts floating around him and his companions of penguins. He isn't being touched by any of him, the lava is just circling around them.

He then stumbles on some bones and skulls. He automatically thinks it's a beast that lives here.

Penguin: But how? How did this collide with my cold world? How is this possible.?

After he has looked around a bit he realized that whatever lives there wouldn't be to friendly with his presence so he heads back to his side of this new lair. He doesn't go back for a few days but passes it, still wondering what it is that is living there.

When he does go back, he notices that some of his penguin companions are living right out the doorway. Which is weird for an emperor to be that close to that much heat. He enters and notices a set of footprints that doesn't resemble his or the other penguins. The lava doesn't circle him this time. He goes deeper in the lair than he was before. He gets really deep in, he can't see the way back to his part of the lair. Then he sees a figure (oh it's always the figure) that looks like a man with a mask. He hides because this man is far bigger than him and remembers the bones and skulls that he's seen and are at his feet. He looks confused. The man seems to be tending to some wounds. He gets closer, he stumbles on some bones making loud noises and the man looks. He is puzzled by the appearance of The Penguin. The Penguin runs, and then hears "GET OVER HERE" he stops at the voice. Then a harpoon like cord raps around his body and is dragged back to the man through the air.

Last edited by MKRayden; 04-28-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #3
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Man: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???
The Penguin: "Well... umm* he stutters "My name is The Penguin and well, I felt an earthquake and somehow my lair came in contact with yours and I was just curious.. Are those your bones over there?"
Then the man starts to laugh and the Penguin starts to laugh with him
The Penguin: "And who might you be?"
Man: I am Scorpion, a god, and will show no mercy on anyone who dares to challenge me!"
The Penguin: Well, Scorpion, While I enjoyed my visit and all I think I would like to go now..
Scorpion: That's a problem, I don't take int****rs lightly and you are going to have to pay the price!
The Penguin: No NO, I wasn't intruding. I was curious, you see, my lair is over there and you will see that it is nothing like this. It's actually the opposite and I didn't know why this was here so I came and seen what it was about. Now I know what it's about, I'll know never to come here again.
Scorpion: "Let me see this layer and you may live"
The Penguin: OK but would you let me go? Please?
Scorpion: When I see you're not lieing you will be set free.
The Penguin: OK I'll tell you the way then.

They make there way to Penguins Lair and Scorpion notices the difference. He sees one of the penguins and asks about it.

Scorpion: Ok, but if I see you over there again I will kill you!! *Starts to walk back*
Penguin: Excuse me.. Mr. Scorpion? Do you ever leave your layer?
Scorpion; Yes quite often and if I ever see anything that says you've been there I'll be back.
Penguin: Well actually, since you and I have encountered... you might want to know about some guys I know that you might also encounter and they might "Challenge you" and I know a great deal about these guys and you might be interested so it will be easier to "Show No Mercy" on them.
Scorpion: I don't need your help, but if I did, I would know where to find you.
Penguin: Ok ok, but this guy named Batman will probably run into you and if you can just kill him.... I'll let you store some bones and skulls here if you would like.
Scorpion laughs.
Scorpion: If he wishes to fight, then I'll kill him, but other than that I will store my bones here anyways.
Penguin: What if I helped you? You know clean your lair, help you come up with ways to kill Batman or someone you're having problems killing?
Scorpion turns.... Well, are you good with killing guys who use ice?
Penguin: I worked with a guy who uses ice!!! And I live with ice, these penguins love ice!!
Scorpion: Then we shall work together. Not because you talked me into it but because I realize you're not the only new guy I will run into.
Penguin: Well, Okay then.. I'll get started on some you should watch out for.

This one will be weird, but should be good... alot of imagination....

A few weeks after Scorpion and Penguin met they started talking about there past with their rivals. Penguin still hasn't found out why the lava was dancing around him and his penguin friends. Scorpion however, has seemed to tone down on his hatred sounding voice ever since his companioship with Penguin started, probably because he's spent more time playing with the penguins more than The Penguin himself.

The Penguin finally asks him : Hey, Scorpion? When I came in here the first time some of this lava surrounded me...
Scorpion: *startled* What? *Back to his angry voice*
The Penguin: Well, it started dancing around me I guess and then started dancing around the other penguins....
Scorpion: Oh no,
The Penguin: What? Tell me?
Scorpion: Lava doesn't just dance around anyone, the elder gods warned me about this but has never happened yet.
The Penguin: What?
Scorpion: Well, when the lava feels a sense of hatred in someone, it starts to examine the amount. It then takes your hatred and puts it into kind of a power.... which can give you powers if you don't really have any...
The Penguin: I have powers?
Scorpion: Yes
The Penguin: What kind of powers?
Scorpion: I don't know... but you will find out. Do you know any kind of fighting skills?
The Penguin: Murder?
Scorpion: No, but if promise to do as I say I will teach all I know. I will make you a champion in the art of Kombat, but only if you do what I say until I let you go or kill you for going back on your word.
The Penguin: Ok, you know I'm with you. I got no one else down here except you. Well, besides my penguins that is.
Scorpion: Ok then.

The Penguin starts to learn the different forms of martial arts. He tends to have an unorthodox style but still worthy of fighting. He also has shown Scorpion his umbrella and as made a device for Scorpion that has the same functions as his umbrella.

A few weeks later the Penguin has seemed to master the art ju jitzu.(sp?) and is almost on par with some of the fighters in MK world, but not the one he is most interested in.

Scorpion then discusses how he is more of a neutral than anything else. Explains he does things for his own purpose and knows when to cross the line. The Penguin listens, takes some notes and reallizes, he should be too. Now with his new friend, he has no reason to side with the likes of Joker.

The Penguin is walking through his own lair and thinking of new weapons. The other penguins then suddenly start running towards him. He gets scared, then he sees two shadowy figures walking towards him. There faces are shown, one is bald and with what seems like red paint on his face that looks like scars, the other is a man dressed in what looks like a robe and a funny hat.....

The two keep walking towards the Penguin. Knowing that Scorpion doesn't like int****rs the Penguin tries to stop them.

The Penguin: I wouldn't go in there if I were you.....
The man with the hood: And who might you be?
The Penguin: I am the Penguin and if you go in there you'll be dead!
The man with the hood: Well, for your information, I am Shinnok and this is Quan Chi, we're just here to have a little visit with Scorpion.
The Penguin remembers the stories about Quan Chi but plays it off like he doesn't.
The Penguin: Ok go right in....
The two continue, the Penguin picks up his umbrella, and shoots his machine gun at them. Quan Chi and Shinnok are quicker than the bullet at getting out of the way. Quan Chi sends out a skull attack on The Penguin, the Penguin then ducks out of the way. The Penguin then runs up to them to try his new martial arts skills. He gets a good lick on Quan Chi but Shinnok gets a hold of him. Quan Chi starts to get his swords out. The Penguin yells "QUAN CHHIIIIIIIIII!!!!" QUAN CHIIIIIII"
Scorpion shows up in an instant. Saves the Penguin from Shinnoks grasp and then blowing fire at Quan Chi. They start fighting in a good old MK handicap match. Penguin is scared, not helping.

Scorpion: Remember...YOU HAVE NEW POWERS!!!
The Penguin then starts to fight back with the though of new powers might come out. They start getting beat... badly...it's almost done. The Penguin is squealing with every punch that he takes. Scorpion trying his hardest to fight back. All the sudden Shinnok and Quan Chi are frozen with ice. The Penguin looks up.... Mr. Freeze? he says in suprise. Let's finish these guys. They start fighting again and with Mr. Freeze and his small group of loyalties he starts to fight Quan Chi off of Scorpion.

Then, The Penguin remembers.... the other Penguins had lava dancing around them too. The Penguin shouts... FIGHT THEM OFF!!! The other Penguins start to become defeathered and then start to be ingulfed by flames. They start spitting out fire at Shinnok!! Scorpion and Mr. Freeze start getting worked over by Quan Chi. Mr. Freeze.... I can't take him!! Scorpion: Tell your penguins to aim at Quan CHI!!. Half of the penguins start to aim at Quan Chi without Penguins command. Quan Chi and Shinnok are force to run off.

Mr. Freeze: I heard you and thought I should come because I thought it was Batman, but it wasn't! Who were those guys!!!
Scorpion: "Next time you decide to yell at him, you should look at me and remember that I am his protector and he is mine."
Mr. Freeze: Wait you guys are allies?
The Penguin: Yes, and I am now a nuetral!!
Mr. Freeze: But what about Batman?
The Penguin: Neutral meaning... I am still going after him.
Mr. Freeze: Oh ok, well I guess I'll be going.

Scorpion reallizes that he doesn't need any help but it would be helpful to have some. Especially since he has the army of penguins and Mr. Freeze has an army of his own

Scorpion: Hey before you go.. We could use you.
The Penguin: What??
Scorpion: If you promise to stay neutral unless it's against this Batman you guys speak of, I will let you join this team.
Mr. Freeze: I don't really take well to order, you show me one reason why I should join.

Scorpion starts to walk with Mr. Freeze and takes him to his lair. Shows him the millions of Bones and Skulls..

Mr. Freeze: And you did all of this?
Scorpion: Well....
Mr. Freeze: Well, with the way I saw you in combat, if I did join your team, I should be the leader.
Scorpion: Well then let's fight for leadership. I won't kill you, but show you I am more superior.
Mr. Freeze: Ok.

Mr. Freeze tries to cheapshot Scorpion and freezes him. Scorpion busts out and they start some martial arts mash. It's a pretty even match. Mr Freeze sends in his army. Scorpion sends in his penguins. His penguins are FLYING!! With fire behind them the start an ariel combat against the ground based army. They shoot fireballs at the army and the army backs away. Scorpion sends them off. Scorpion then throws Mr. Freeze through a MASSIVE pile of bones. Mr. Freeze is weakened. Mr. Freeze struggles to get. Mr. Freeze accepts defeat and then joins Scorpion and Penguin.

The Penguin: So the name of this allied force is?

Last edited by MKRayden; 04-28-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Superman and Wonder Woman has decided to go out in search of The Flash with in Wonder Woman's invisible jet. While they were out they got a call from the Justice League Headquarters about the new allies and the battle with Doomsday. They say The Flash is still missing. A few moments later they see a streak of red and they chase after him knowing it's The Flash. Superman tells Wonder Woman to stay here and exits the invisible jet to pursue The Flash. He catches up with him and takes him back to the Jet. The Flash then tells them about his latest encounter and shows him a picture of the new friends he made along the way.

Wonder Woman: What is that?
Superman: It looks like some sort of aircraft!
Wonder Woman: It looks to be going extremely fast! I don't know if I'll be able to get around it!

Wonder Woman tries everything to get around it.
*Crash*

The jet hits the ground, but the aircraft is still in the air. Wonder Woman, Flash, and Superman exit the jet. They look up and see the aircraft is decending.

It lands and Sektor comes out. With him are Kabal, Kira, and Kobra.

Sektor: You DARE to damage my ship!
Wonder Woman: Who are you or what are you!
Sektor: I am Sektor, this is Kira, Kobra, and Kabal. We were in the middle of discussing of a new allengiance between us and then you came along and ruined it! You will pay!

Sektor sends out his army. The super heros make light work of them.

The Flash: Come on! What's next? Tetris?

Sektor: I don't know what that is but if it's 4 of the greatest fighters to roam, then I guess it is next.

Kira goes after Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman out does her with her strength, but Kira, keeps getting up, She does her canonball attack, hits Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman flies far. Kira suprised by her attack continues to after her.

Kabal goes after The Flash, Kabal tries to do his running move on him but the Flash quickly dodges. They both look at each other in suprise. They see that they are evenly matched, until Kabal blasts him with his Plasma Blast. The Flash goes down. He starts to get angry. He gets close to Kabal so the only thing to do is hand to hand combat. They're evenly matched again. Kabal pulls out his hook swords and starts to beat the Flash down. The Flash is down and is getting even madder. He lets out a roar and his fingertips start to sparkle. He looks, he points them at Kabal and fires out lightning. His lightning symbol on his chest is glowing. With hookswords in Kabal's hands the lightning goes off that and starts to fry Kabal. The Flash then hits him with a huge bolt and Kabal falls unconscious.

Kobra and Sektor go after Superman. Superman takes care of Kobra pretty quickly. Kobra's temper makes it easy for Superman to outsmart him and throws him against Sektor's aircraft. It's Sektor and Superman now. Sektor shoots Superman with his rockets. Superman falls but gets up quickly. Sektor notices this and sees Superman is better than he thought. Superman flies by Sektor and picks him up. Sektor gets loose then uses his rocket punch on Superman. Sektor continues to fly using his new rocket pack that he has created for himself. Him and Superman start to engage in air combat (not like the kind in MKA)
Superman is also suprised at Sektor's ability. Sektor shoots out a homing missle then cowardly heads back for the ship reallizing he cannot defeat this man. Superman is now busy with the homing missle. Sektor gets the rest in the ship and takes off. Superman catches the homing missile and throws it at the ship, but misses and it hits the ground.

He goes back to The Flash and Wonder Woman to check and see if they're alright.

Wonder Woman: Yeah, those guys where tough! We better go back and give updates on these new guys.
The Flash is still shocked about his new power and is trying to figure out how it happened. They head back to the Headquarters to tell the rest what happened. They see Jax, Sonya, Ermac, and Kenshi on the way and pick them up to take them to Headquarters with them.

Kung Lao, Kitana, and Lui Kang are heading home after the battle. They're having a pretty good time, Lui Kang was granted life from the elder gods for helping destroy Blaze so even though the fight turned out to be a deathtrap, he was greatful for a second chance. "Anyways, The Elder Gods reallized that the world needs me some more and told me that I will get a second life." Lui said. (I'm probably thinking the same thing you're thinking, just go with it.)

They then see a group of people headed towards them. They stop ready for anything. Nightwolf who seemed to be right around them seen the men also, but wasn't in straight eyesight as Kang, Kitana and Kung Lao was. He stops just in case something happens. He sees something from a distance behind a large rock and notices the archer stance. The archer fires at Lao, Kang and Kitana. They are able to dodge the arrow then they see the group start running towards them. Nightwolf runs over and tells them, "I'll keep the archer busy!" Nightwolf then fires an arrow at the archer. They go into archer kombat (You can borrow that Ed).

The group going after Kung Lao, Kitana, and Lui Kang appears, Lui Kang... "Shang Tsung?"

It wasn't Shang Tsung, it was The League of assassins Ra's Al Ghul, Lady Shiva and David Cain... the archer is Merlyn if you aren't familiar.)

Kitana gets Lady Shiva ,Kung Lao gets David Cain and Lui Kang gets Ra's Al Ghul.

Nightwolf is tired of the Archer fight and starts to make his way towards Merlyn, when he get's there, Merylin pulls out an arrow and aims, Nightwolf doesn't stop, knowing he can beat it. Merlyn is waiting for the right time. Nightwolf suprises him with his fast shoulder. They go into the fight, Merlyn is noticeably worse than Nightwolf. Nightwolf uses his animality and tears Merlyns limbs off. (I know, T rated, but someones got to die, and if you go to the MK GD board, you can decide who gets to die for the MK side, the Besides Mokap and Striker topic. Plus they're in MK world now, they'll just go to the Netherealm and live again )

Meanwhile

Kitana and Lady Shiva seem to be evenly matched with the martial arts although Kitana has experience, Lady Shiva has variety. Kitana starts her fan throw at Lady Shiva, Lady Shiva dodges, Lady Shiva starts to for a roundhouse kick, what she gets is a huge gust of wind to go with it and sends Kitana flying. Kitana responds with her fan move that lifts Lady Shiva in the air, she then slices Lady Shiva and leaves a nasty cuy, but Lady Shiva isn't a wuss. She gets up and starts to fight again, but this time, Shiva has something to hold her back, she's trying to remember how she got that gust with her kick. With this in mind Kitana takes control and starts to get a large advantage over Shiva. Kitana knees her in the gut then elbows her in the back, then gets her with a frontside roundhouse kick which sends Shiva flying, unconciouss.

Meanwhile

Kung Lao is easily out matching Cain. Cain has no abilities accept for his high knowledge of Martial Arts and is an expert of explosives. He's already used one against Kung Lao but Kung Lao dodges with his teleport. Kung Lao throws his hat but Cain ducks and misses the connection. Cain then gets up and does sort of a flying punch followed by a sick Tai Kwon Do type combo. Kung Lao is kind of dazed after that and Cain decides to throw another grenade at him and hits the ground causing Kung Lao to fall unconciouss, Nightwolf after his fight starts to head toward them and help Kung Lao out. He does his charging shoulder knocking Cain down for a good few seconds. Nightwolf tries to get Kung Lao to come back but doesn't work. Nightwolf with vengeance goes after Cain with his axes. Hits his combo(for those with PS2 square, triangle, X, Circle.) and then spinning back fists Cain. Cain is now out.

Ra's Al Ghul is working Lui Kang. Lui Kang sees the resemblance but knows the difference between Shang Tsung and this new foe. Ra Al's Ghul is really showing his knowledge of combat against Lui Kang. Lui Kang then shoots a fireball at Ra Al's Ghul, Ra Al's Ghul is suprised at this and then goes back to fight. Lui Kang and Ra Al's Ghul go back into hand to hand combat. They are pretty evenly matched, a great block hit block hit kind of fight. Lui Kang then gives a good enziguiri to Ra's and Ra's flies. Ra's sits up and then all of his past lives flash by, making him angry with all the memories of treachory and terror that's been with him for many ages. Then Ra's lets out a big roar and his eyes start to glow. He then grows into a big form of Ra's Al Ghul that consists of every life he's ever been in and every form that he's ever been in. Lui Kang can't keep up with this. Lui Kang get's thrown into a rock, Kung Lao, Nightwolf and Kitana come to help to no prevale. They decide this could be bad and decide to run for it. They get away.... Kung Lao: "Who were those guys?"

Last edited by MKRayden; 04-28-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 4
I was going to kill you for those posts in a row. XD But I see that there´s that limit. :D

RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #6
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
After the battle of Blaze, Sheeva and Kintaro decided to walk together and think about what side they should be on.

Sheeva: We've got guys like Shao Khan and Shang Tsung, who no matter what, seem like they're never going to get us anywhere except slaves to there deception. I think we need to start fending for our selve, no one can defeat an army of Shotokans and no one will be dumb enough to try!
Kintaro: Yes, that would be a great thing for us. We could be the rulers of the realms instead of trying to make others.
Sheeva: First we need assemble our army! Then we shall train them to the Shotokan level of fighting. We may need to try to persuade Goro into joining us. That may be the ultamite challenge for us. He is a loyal servant to the forces of evil and we need him on our side.
Kintaro: Leave that to me!

Shang Tsung appears and seemed to have heard everything that was said between the two.

Shang Tsung: On the contrary.. You may need us to help you fight off the new arrivals. As we need you.
Sheeva: What are you talking about!?
Shang Tsung: Let me show you....

Shang Tsung sends out Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, and Circe...

Gorilla Grodd right out and traps Sheeva with his telekinesis. Captain Cold freezes Kintaro, and Circe blasts both of them with her energy strike from her fingertips.

Shang Tsung: These aren't the ones you need to worry about, these guys are powerful but the "good guys" seemed to have made friends with each other and I've seen it with my own eyes! They work very well with each other.
Gorilla Grodd cuts Tsung off.
Grodd: Yes! and their are many more that are as powerful if not more powerful then the one Shang Tsung saw. Like a man called Superman, he is very vulnerable to Kryptonite but it is very hard to find. He is also weak to magic but always seems to be undistructable!
Sheeva: So what do you suggest? We just join you and be servants for the rest of our lives?
Shang Tsung: No, not even with their help could Kano and I defeat the man named Flash, and Ermac, Sonya, Kenshi, and Jax! We need your help, and if you could bring an army of Shotokans it would be of great value!
Kintaro: But what about Goro!? He is a servant to Shao Khan now! We do NOT want to work with Shao Khan!
Shang Tsung: We will not work with him, and as far as Goro goes, if you cannot get him to work for us than we will have to do without. We are powerful together and we are still looking for others to join from their side of the "new arrivals." There still is still several of these guys we need to find and they too are powerful!
Grodds massive size and his amazing abilities amaze Kintaro and Sheeva and they decide to join, they suggest that Grodd comes with them in order to identify who they should look after for aquiring.

They start walking back to get the rest of the Shotokans to come with them before they go try and make headway for Goro to join this new force. They're almost there when they see two figures in the sky flying. They seem like humans... but they have large wings.

Grodd: That's Hawkman and Hawkgirl!!
Sheeva: Who?
Grodd: They are the enemy! We must destroy them!!
Sheeva sends a fireball to the sky and misses them. They come down and recognize Grodd and start to fight. Sheeva starts to really beat up Hawkgirl, she does her flying stomp while she's in the air. Grodd and Kintaro team up on Hawkman and Grodd traps him and slams him into a rock then Kintaro goes and gets him in his arms and starts pounding on him with his free arms. Hawkman and Hawkgirl are getting a beating. Grodd goes up to Hawkman and starts gorilla slapping him while Kintaro still has him. Then, a canon like explosion sets off near Sheeva, here comes Beetleboy. He flies down and knocks Grodd out, Kintaro lets go of Hawkman to try and catch Beetleboy. Beetleboy comes down and swoops by Kintaro to have him face the other way, Hawkman gets up and slams Kintaro with his hammer. Sheeva shoots a fireball at Beetleboy but Beetleboy dodges in air and shoots at Sheeva. Sheeva dodges only to met up with a sweep kick by Hawkgirl.

The rest of the Shotokans notice the commotion and start to make there way to the scene and notice there fellow Shotokans are in danger. They all start to gang up on Hawkman and Hawkgirl and Beetleboy comes down and yells "WE NEED MORE! I'll BE BACK" he runs off and find Lui Kang, Kung Lao, Kitana, and Nightwolf from when he previously flew over there previous battle with the Assassins, then he sees a man running towards the battle at an unbelievable pace... he swoops down and sees it's Animal Man! He gets closer and yells....

Beetleboy: JUST ATTACK THE MULTI-ARMS AND GRODD!!
Animal Man: OK!!

He returns to the battle and Nightwolf is picking them off with his arrows while Lui Kang and Kung Lao seem to be having a blast in fighting this army of unexperienced army of Shotokans.They narrow it down enough to where they can all get the bad guys off Hawkman and Hawkgirl who have all been noticeably worked. Kitana and Animal Man are still working on the remainder of the Shotokan army that have showed up and they start to run away from the battle. Animal Man decides to take Kitana up and fly her into the running Shotokans, she then throws one of her fans sideways and strikes a long row of Shotokans.

Beetleboy is keeping Grodd busy while Lao and Kang are working on Sheeva and Kintaro. Animal Man then transforms himself into a Rhinocerous and bulldozes Sheeva and Kintaro down then takes Kitana and flies off yelling at Beetleboy..

Animal Man; Take them back to the Justice League Headquarters to Hawkman and Hawkgirl.

Animal Man leaves and Beetleboy, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Lui Kang, and Kung Lao are starting to take control of this battle and they leave for the Justice League Headquarters.

Hawkman: We were sent out by some of your friends to look for you guys, we are still in the process of finding others!
Old 05-13-2008, 02:40 PM   #7
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
*NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!*

Scorpion: "We must travel to outworld, I know of some warriors who have always sought me out to fight for them and one who will be smart enough to join with us."

Penguin: "We're actually leaving?"
Scorpion: "Yes, we must if we are going to be succesful, Mr. Freeze, who is your highest ranked officer?"
Mr. Freeze: "Now it's General Ice, he a great with using a freeze gun but even greater using his martial arts skills."
Scorpion: "He's coming with Penguin and I, you will need to stay and watch out for ent****rs, don't hesitate to kill.
Mr. Freeze shouts for General Ice.
General Ice: "Good, I've been waiting, I've been building on a new gun since we've been down here and I think it might be ready."

Scorpion, Penguin, and General Ice go to Outworld

Scorpion: "What? Where are we? This looks nothing like Outworld."
Penguin: "I know where we are. We're in Gotham City..."
General Ice: "Ugh, it's the home of Batman and our many battles with him. He shouldn't be here now though, he's probably doing some light work with the Justice League."
Scorpion: "I haven't heard of them yet"
General Ice: " A group of extra ordinary hero's who will fight for Justice even if it means having to obey orders from the US government."
Penguin: "Yes, there are also a few good minds here that we should be able to aquire."
Scorpion: "Not yet, we need to get to Outworld, where the warrior Baraka can be found, he and his army are loyal to those who show they are capable of proving that they one worth fighting for. I have been many times offered to help his previous masters and he knows the important of my existance and knows that I am the great warrior to fight for.
General Ice: "If he is so important then why doesn't he just fight for himself instead of serving others?"
Scorpion: "You can ask yourself that question. It's an unknown answer and a question that only the one serving can answer"

Scorpion travels a little bit through Gotham City and notices some fallen buildings. I recognizes a few buildings from Outworld and continues on.

Some rubble on the ground start to shuffle around. General Ice then quickly takes his new gun out and looks. There is no one there. They walk a bit further. General Ice is feeling at edge with the feeling that someone is following. Rubble starts to shuffle around some more and General Ice throws his arm towards it and fires his gun. A dry ice net appears out of his new gun, the net falls to the ground and sizzle sound is heard. Scorpion runs over and takes his sword out and breaks the ice. Reptile appears out of invisibility and then grabs reptile and puts him in a submission.

Scorpion: "This is Reptile and either he's hunting us for someone or he is looking for a new master. Which is it?"
Reptile: "I over heard you talking and I wanted to follow, I wanted to prove that I can be apart of this team you have here. I know when you get to Baraka his Takartan gaurds will battle you and I wanted to show you I am useful and battle them for you."
Scorpion: "Reptile, you need to show no one you are worthy. You may join our team and you may help us out."
General Ice: " Wait a minute, I got this device that allows you to record a message and then it will play back. Since you and Baraka know of each other, send him a message with this and then have Reptile go to him and pass his guards with his invisibility. That way we can save battle and save some of his army."
Reptile: "I can do that"
General Ice: "Reptile, I'll show you how to work it so you can have him give us a heads up that his gaurds will back down."

General Ice shows Reptile how to use it then Scorpion records his message. Reptile heads off to the Takartan base camp.

Penguin: "So now we wait?"
Scorpion: "Yes"

Reptile travels throughout Outworld and get's to the Takartan base. He gets through unnoticed. He then enters the area that Baraka can be found. He is becomes visible to present Baraka with the message.

Baraka: "Scorpion needs my help?"
Reptile: "Yes, he has some others already including myself and was on his way to see you, I was then captured by one of his group members with a net of dry ice. These are new to our world and are very skilled. He said to record a message yourself with the ok to come so your gaurds won't attack.

Baraka: Hmm, I will need to come and see for myself how good these fighters are,

Baraka takes a few of his Takartan soldiers with him and Reptile and make there way to Scorpion.

They get there and Baraka notices the two strange men with Scorpion. Baraka and get's up to Scorpion and asks him if he's seen these two in battle.

Scorpion: "Yes I have, I wouldn't be here forming a new group if I hadn't."
Baraka: "hmm, well, I know you are more than a worthy master and I know Reptile is one of the greater warriors. You have my allegiance."
Scorpion: " We are based in the neatherrealm. My lair has ran into Penguins lair."
Baraka: "And which one is he?"
The Penguin: "I am The Penguin, and I welcome you to our group."
Baraka: " How are the conditions of your lair Penguin?"
The Penguin: "Cold and frozen until you reach his part then it goes to warm then hot."
Baraka: "Is there enough room for me to move there?"
Scorpion: "Yes, we already have an army down there and we can fit more, I've learned to cope with others in my space."
Baraka: "Ok, we will need to round up my troops and head to your lair."

The Penguin sees something.

Scorpion: "What is it? Batman?"
Penguin: " No, Catwoman, Robin and Batgirl are walking together"
Scorpion: "Are they worthy?"
Penguin: "Catwoman is but she's isn't one to trust. The other two are loyal to Batman but not a real threat. I don't know why they are walking together."
Scorpion: "Reptile, go follow them and report back with what you see."

Reptile follows and sees Sub-Zero and Bo Rai Cho with some others. He hurries back to tell Scorpion.

Scorpion: "What is it?"

Reptile: "Come"
They hurry to keep up with Reptile and they hide behind a building.
Scorpion: "Sub-Zero and Bo Rai Cho from our world, do you recognize the rest?"
General Ice: "Yes, Batman, Poison Ivy, and Green Lantern. What is Poison Ivy doing with Batman?"
Penguin: "We need her. We should fight them and capture Poison Ivy."
Scorpion: " She is important?"
Penguin: "Yes"
Baraka: "OK, let's fight"

Baraka starts to run after them along with his Takartan soldiers that are with him. The rest follow behind him. Then Reptile appears right behind Robin and spits a mouth full of acid on him, burning him until his skeleton is the only thing left. Sub-zero then freezes Reptile and then notices Scorpion, Baraka and a few others behind him running towards. He then starts to freeze the ground but General Ice shoots him with his Dry Ice net. Sub-Zero's skin is burning, but Bo Rai Cho quickly breaks it off. Baraka then starts to fight Batgirl, Batgirl falls fast. Reptile grabs Poison Ivy and runs off. Batman saves her by fighting off Baraka and the other Takartans. The Penguin gets out his umbrella and starts aiming towards Bo Rai Cho and Green Lantern. Catwoman comes in and knocks him away and Scorpion then uses his teleport punch to knock out Catwoman. Scorpion then takes aim at Sub-Zero but before he could, Green Lantern sends out an aura and blocks any of the bad guys from getting near, the ones who survived escape, but Catwoman is left behind, seeing that the rest are getting away on her own she makes her way out of the eyes of the enemies and wonders off into Outworld alone.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:05 PM   #8
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Why is int-rud- rs edited?

Anyways...

I know these may not be liked well but I like to write and this is the only forum that seems to let me do this. Please don't lock because I'd like to be able to write some more.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:20 AM   #9
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3
My Mood: Cool
lol large but cool
Old 03-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
BrianOK87
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Boo!!! they didn't use it! lol. It's ok, if you want me to continue All I need is one yay