Mortal Kombat Sub-Zero and Scorpion

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > Pc and Consoles Gaming > Pc / Console Gaming > Pc Review

Notices

Pc Review Pc Gaming Review

Comment

Bookmark and Share Review Tools Search this Review
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead
N/A
Published by Rain
07-23-2009
Author review
Graphics
100%100%100%
Sound
100%100%100%
Difficulty Level
100%100%100%
Value
100%100%100%
Average 100%
text
Left 4 Dead

Well a dream come true for any Resident Evil or Zombie action game fan lol.. We all must've thought.. What would've we done if our city was overrun by zombies?.. C'mon atleast once that thing popped in our minds lol.. This is what Left 4 Dead is about.. This game does not have any firm Storyline except the Idea that there are "Loads of zombies".. Its a FP Co-op zombie shooter.. There are 3 game modes in this game.. Campaign, Versus and Survival.. You get to play as one of the 4 Survivors trying to get to run away from this horror by complete co-operation and teamwork against hordes and hordes of running zombies muhuhahah.. Although this game has a short range of weaponry but its completely enjoyable.. The true essence of the game lays in Multiplayer mode.. when all 4 survivors are your friends.. People with different minds and different approach to tackle this problem can be an advantage or a huge problem.. Completely fun to play.. The graphics are really good in Left 4 Dead.. and the sound is just too amazing giving you the chills at various points and scarin the hell outta you.. There are 4 Campaigns you can chose from with 5 chapters in each.. Takes about 30 mins to finish one campaign completely if your good enough lol..

Game Modes:

Campaign:
4 Player game mode.. You and your friends can join in as 4 survivors tryin to get from 1 spot to another with loads of zombies in the middle and Special Infected (which I will talk about later) with complete co-operation.. a Least bit of Heroism can cost you greatly.. It can be easy at times and Really really really hard at times..

Versus:
8 Player game mode.. Same objectives for the 4 survivors.. the rest of the 4 players have to join the Special Infected Zombie team and their objective is to kick the hell outta the survivors.. really fun lol..

Survival:
4 Player game mode.. You and your friends join 4 survivors in a building (can be a farm house, light house or anything etc).. You have to get ready arm your selves and call in the radio for help.. Once the radio is called you have to survive as long as possible.. Because once someone calls in the radio.. there will be none stop waves of Hordes of zombies and special infected breaking through doors and windows etc.

Special Infected:
Boomer:
The boomer is a fat infected, very slow, extremely low health but has the ability to puke on survivors.. Once a survivor is covered in Boomer's puke, the smell calls in a Huge horde immediately attacking the survivors.

Smoker:
The smoker is a skinny infected, moderate speed, moderated health, low damage but has the ability to grab survivors from a huge range with his tongue and drag the survivor back to him and kick the hell outta him with he is trapped.

Hunter:
The hunter is a hooded infected.. Just imagine a Zombie Spiderman without webs.. The hunter is extremely fast and can jump to huge ranges.. The hunter jumps on an Survivor and punches and scratches the hell outta him while he in on the ground.. (My personal favorite)..

Tank:
The Tank is a HUGE infected.. I mean.. REALLY HUGE.. Moderate movement speed.. Enormous health.. and ALOT OF ATTACK POWER.. The only way to kill him if all the survivors shoot him at the same time.. This infected is responsible for the most havoc created amongst the survivors. Other Special Infected should take advantage of this havoc.

Witch (Unplayable):
The witch is an unplayable infected but is always there.. She is just sitting in some corner and crying.. If a survivor by mistake startles hers.. She runs after em.. She has more damage than the tank but moderate health.. but 1 Slap from the witch can get your health down to 20%.. Kill her ASAP..

Available on the Xbox 360 and the PC

text
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes
Likes MKRayden liked this post
By RKO Dragon15 on 07-24-2009, 12:58 PM
must......have...........I MUST KILL ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!
P.S. Nice review man
By Rain on 07-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
100%100%100%
Sound
100%100%100%
Difficulty Level
100%100%100%
Value
100%100%100%
Average 100%
Thanks :).. It is a must have seriously.. But its much more fun in Multiplayer..
By Shotokan on 08-28-2009, 06:32 AM
OMG i saw this game at a London Drugs store but when I checked if I could play it I couldn't because I don't have a good enough graphics card. Enough space though, more than enough but only the graphic card, damnit.
By Rain on 08-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Member reviews
Graphics
100%100%100%
Sound
100%100%100%
Difficulty Level
100%100%100%
Value
100%100%100%
Average 100%
Well it doesnt necessarily require Hi-fi Graphic cards.. Ones who could run better games compared to Counter Strike Source can run this game.. with good enough ram it should run pretty smooth..
By Shotokan on 08-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Well I've got 1.93GB of RAM so in terms of that it passed, but according to the video card it wasn't good enough to run smoothly, almost though. Never played counter strike, but I do have oblivion. I don't know if that can be compared to left 4 dead. Well either way once I open it I can't take it back so would be best if i can get a free trial to see if it can work because i've got no idea.
By MKRayden on 08-31-2009, 09:33 AM
Rain next time please add image of the game before writing review
By Rain on 08-31-2009, 12:27 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
100%100%100%
Sound
100%100%100%
Difficulty Level
100%100%100%
Value
100%100%100%
Average 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotokan View Post
Well I've got 1.93GB of RAM so in terms of that it passed, but according to the video card it wasn't good enough to run smoothly, almost though. Never played counter strike, but I do have oblivion. I don't know if that can be compared to left 4 dead. Well either way once I open it I can't take it back so would be best if i can get a free trial to see if it can work because i've got no idea.
Here Shotokan.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .. This site scans your PC and matches with the minimum requirements of the game.. really useful.. And MKR Sure i'll add pics lol..
By Shotokan on 09-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Yeah I did that, Rain and apparently I cannot :( Video card is the only issue with it, everything else just meets the requirements or exceeds it.
Comment