Mortal Kombat Nexus  banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Chit Chat

Notices

Chit Chat Place for you to just hang out and talk about whatever makes our little minds tick. Rant and rave if you may, but try keeping it clean!

Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #1
MKXChrome
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 8
Total Downloaded: 0
Khrome character push thread

Let's push for Khrome! Missing white ninja.

The design is by me and not the artist. If you want to use it anywhere else Jodie Muir must be credited with her deviant url address. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Khrome's origin

There's a Mirror Realm in the Challenge Tower 287 which Quan Chi is unaware of. So he says "What sorcery is this?" and Mirror Quan Chi replies "I was pondering that myself!"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The tweet from PopCultureShockToys says "#Khrome joins the proud #MortalKombat Glitch Ninja legacy! Or should he be called "Mirror" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So how would it be if everything was the opposite in mirror realm. A mirror stage where the floor is glass and eventually shatters, taking the brawl elsewhere. Or thin sheets of metal like a shanty town.

Last edited by Jonnyrp; 07-05-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes
Likes MKRayden liked this post
Old 07-04-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
Jonnyrp
Creator of Vaeternus

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 174
Likes (Received): 33
My Mood: Buzzed
If you intend to advertise for a site, DA account and give credit to an artist, just post there:http://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forum23/.

As for the character, he's awesome in terms of look but for an introduction in the games, no thanks.

Last edited by Jonnyrp; 07-04-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:51 AM   #3
MKXChrome
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
Just thought of an idea, what if Khrome was both a male and female it can change it's gender as it pleases or for variations?
Old 07-05-2014, 11:22 AM   #4
MKRayden
Owner

1monstermem Champion Pacman Champion yeti1_5shots Champion bloodypingu Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 271
Likes (Received): 137
My Mood: Innocent
Total Downloaded: 111.28 MB
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: MKRayden
Looks awesome
Old 07-05-2014, 06:02 PM   #5
Jonnyrp
Creator of Vaeternus

text Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by khrome View Post
Just thought of an idea, what if Khrome was both a male and female it can change it's gender as it pleases or for variations?
Now they're 2 different characters! Really weak in my opinion since characters will have 3 variations each. Now, once the 2 first varaiations are chosen, what becomes of the 3rd? Male or female? Or totally something else?

Going back to your first post, i wish to let you know that i case of a Youtibe vid, you don't need to copy the Link used on the site to Share it on other networks as it works for your own FB and Twitter. Just copy the address of the vid appearing in your web browser. Cause otherwise, your vid may appear twice in your posts, as it did.

And most of all i'm still a little uncertain about wheither this thread is nothing more than a Push for an invisible character than has nothing to do with MKX yet or anything relevant? Your character's ideas, based on Twitter "What ifs" and rumors, the looks of Krhome that you seemed to be willing to credit as much as your own idea for the char, which covers a sentence or 2 only in your second post all have me wondering if it belongs anywhere but in the fan art section at this time. Since no matter how good he looks, he's not a confirmed character for the game at the time.

P.S: Your ideas for a MirrorRealm are good, but that becomes a new story. A realm and a character are separate things.

That Twitter link is the only thing of any Substance in your posts. Still, this is a copy of the Khrome character discussion we have here. Next time when you start a topic here, please make it yours. Use your words. Unless you are posting concrete news.

As for the idea, he's a Glitch. Not a concrete idea by the team at the time.

EDIT: As for this glitch thing, i think this is how Skarlet came to be and she made quite an impression. So who knows what might happen? But the MK fans community being hard to please as we are, i would need something much more concrete to be convinced i should get in the wagon. And NO, he ain't "The missing ninja". The franchise had a lot of ninjas over the years. Still wonder why Rain was DLC in 2011 and a guest was in the roster for that matter but any other ninja idea such as a new name, colour, each new idea started with Tremor i.e: Having a wind based ninja, fire base (We have Scorpion for that if i'm correct) etc... Could all be called "The missing ninja". Yet, that's still like giving an award to an invisible being.

Last edited by Jonnyrp; 07-05-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #6
MKXChrome
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
One and two variations in male and female form and 3rd varittion in liquid metal form (more alien looking rather than male or female)

Old 07-05-2014, 09:26 PM   #7
Jonnyrp
Creator of Vaeternus

text Post Thanks / Like
^^ So he's ninja, he's alien, male and female? And his 3d variation looks like Dural from VF or the liquid metal T-1000 from Terminator! So many different races/species in MK at the time and people are still complaining that they want more humans, robots, blonde chicks, asian chicks... So Chrome is even more confusing at the time. Lamest character idea i've heard.

What type of push would such a messy character really deserves? Make him one sex if there has to be one and one particular species. That sucks. So you don't have anything already dead set for that char hey? You'll build it as you post from different scratches?

I also think this thread:http://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/...opularity.html would be better off on the polls board.

Moved as the news pertaining in this thread: PopCultureShockToys announcing Khrome as the new Ninja Glitch has nothing to do with MKX.

Last edited by Jonnyrp; 07-05-2014 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Informative
Old 07-14-2014, 06:49 AM   #8
MKXChrome
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
Muay Thai is used by Jax in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Unchained, and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. I don't think this fighting style suits him that's why they changed Jax's fighting style in MK9. However a ninja on the other hand would kick ass with this fighting style.

Watch this video on Muay Thai to see moves Khrome could use

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Jonnyrp; 07-14-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #9
Jonnyrp
Creator of Vaeternus

text Post Thanks / Like
I know what's Muay Thai. But first, what does Jax has to do with anything concerning this thread? And even though i love Muay Thai, i'm wondering what a Ninja in particular would do using it?

And what does that spam has to do with anything regarding Khrome?

Last time i'm doing this, if you're posting ideas about a future character, or a character you build from scratch, be specific in each post, otherwise we're done in this thread.

And if you mean that Khrome would make better use of Thai boxing than Jax because he's a Ninja (Where's the relation with Muay Thai?) that's not too great imo.

Quote:
that's why they changed Jax's fighting style in MK9
And we're over the fighting styles appeal like... Since MKA?? That's probably why Jax's fighting style was changed.;)

Think this thread could make sense, in parts, if it was only a little condensed. If one wasn't talking for himself only. And if some stuff would make sense enough not to have to introduced Jax's in a Khrome topic, whoever he may be.

I linked you to useful threads and boards if you want to learn how to post vids and links on the forums Khrome, damned if i didn't do but you still keep ignoring my posts and PMs instead. But you still PM'ed me to fix your stuff? I told you reading could benefit you around here.

Last edited by Jonnyrp; 07-14-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:42 AM   #10
MKRayden
Owner

1monstermem Champion Pacman Champion yeti1_5shots Champion bloodypingu Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 271
Likes (Received): 137
My Mood: Innocent
Total Downloaded: 111.28 MB
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: MKRayden
Quote:
Originally Posted by khrome View Post
Muay Thai is used by Jax in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Unchained, and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. I don't think this fighting style suits him that's why they changed Jax's fighting style in MK9. However a ninja on the other hand would kick ass with this fighting style.

Watch this video on Muay Thai to see moves Khrome could use

Muay Thai Deadly Skills - YouTube
khrome read your pm sent by Jonnyrp and follow the rules if not then you will banned for 1 week
Closed Thread