Mortal Kombat Sindel Kitana Banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Zone > News Updates

Notices

News Updates Read all the latest news about Mortal Kombat from around the world..

Comment

Bookmark and Share Article Tools Search this Article
By Jonnyrp on 12-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Haven't played KOF yet, but sadly, the worst game seems to have won. Ultimate MVC3. Super upper 5000 destruction Street Fighter IV.:P

Wish MK won't ever become like that in terms of Super ultimate reeditions but that being said, Super SF might just be my pick.
By MKRayden on 12-29-2011, 03:57 PM
what MK9 is worst game?
By Jonnyrp on 12-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Well, kind of unfair if i say KOF is the best since i haven't played but also unfair if i say it's the worst. I tend to prefer MK arcade type to Wrestling since it's slow pace but this time i guarantee the wrestling game would give me more fun, i like wrestling.

If you mean why i think MK is the worst it's simple, great chars, look and interesting gameplay 8/10 for that alone. But as i once said, 2 guests? Sucky choice in the end and the modes added also suck since story mode and challenge ladder are the type of things i despise for the fact that i can't choose which char i'll do first. So they are almost unecessary since only practice mode provided me the chance to choose a char i like from the get go.

Mkda was the perfect Konquest/Story mode in my opinion. Not as polished and as full as MKD or MK9, but MK modes should be like that. Providing the players with a number of chars to do from the get go in story mode and have you unlock others as you play so that you can always choose which character's part you will do before the other. Once i was almost bored with MKDA, i did Konquest with chars i never really thought i would like. Their Konquest was also long enough to make me know if i liked the char or was confortable with. It has only the necessary. MKDA konquest came back described as MK9 story mode with the dialogues and characters back story revisited in depth? Flawless.

If it continues like this, i wish the MK team will also force chars like Tanya, Nitara, Bobo, Kenshi' Sareena and others in the mouths of new players. I won't do that storymode if it doesn't start with a char i like or gives me the chance to decide which one i'll do next but...

I cross my fingers for these features to come back or at least have something similar where you can always make your choice. And for the characters that prevented from getting bored with the franchise to have a second shot.

So all in all, modes added, poor choices for DLC for the last DLC char 2/10 and this is generous. Short review but you can scroll down my old review if it's still here to see my rating.
By MKRayden on 12-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Actually you like Nitara that's why you are interesting in mkda5 whereas in the world MKda5 total rating 6/10 or 7/10 but mk9 is 9/10 or 10/10 and mkda5 in my opinion and almost all mk or non mk fans said mk9 is 10 times better then mkda5 and now KOFXIII is nice game and better then kof previous series but it doesn't mean KOFXIII couldn't beat mk9.
By Jonnyrp on 12-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Actually you like Nitara that's why you are interesting in mkda5
I heard you once. Use that annoying comment once more when you clearly know that you're only pretending and i'll do the same. This is spit and it can come from different tongues.

Of course she's in part why i loved the game. Fav char. I never said KOF could never beat MK9 and what the hell does MKDA RATINGS has to do with MK9? I was not aware of any new char when i bought it and would have rated it at least 9/10 even without my fav chars in the roster since I loved it for the features first. TIME I PLAYED BEFORE I UNLOCKED HER IN DA? I had no pc at the moment to know in which coffin to go. So i would never have unlocked Nitara and the others if i hated DA before trying her. For the amount of fans that prefered MK9 i know a couple that also prefered DA to 9 or to the others because of the modes or the fact that there was Kenshi, Bobo and Li Mei along with Raiden and Scorpion. If it has my fav char how does that matters? Your damn ratings and statement about fans appreciation doesn't matter one bit since it is and will always remain a question of opinions and taste. In the eyes of the media FREDDY is best DLC and not one of the 3 MK chars, so critics don't care about MK chars. My previous post is only my opinion. If you don't want me here or want to call me a lesser fan or a guy with an opinion that doesn't matter tell me.

You have one you liked the most as i do and you also seem to forget that from MK1 to MKDA i was a player. From MKD to MKA too. How would i like these games if it doesn't have my fav? But you don't understand how someone plays and thinks on his own. Or how he/she can come to like some character better than a classic one in the middle of it. You sound like a guy who follows the tide. Because fans and new fans loved MK9 and because it is the newest one you would love it even if you never played it. You seem to base yourself on surveys. I could ask 10, 000 ppl here that would prefer MK9, it doesn't mean anything since we are millions in the province. You use the term worldwide, which is even more lame since you probably mean millions prefered MK9 out of billions. Non MK fans and new MK fans? They probably never played MKDA since many comment on Youtube saying that half of the MKA roster aren't MK chars. So how is that to be considered? How should a non MK fan opinion about which MK is the best matters? I played both games enough to know what modes and features i like. On the other end, i haven't read any reviews from you discussing the goods of MK9 other than that fan appreciation and critics you use to say the game rules. Some ppl are even lame enough to do a review before they played it themselves, saying it's awesome but once Liu gets killed or Freddy introduced they complain saying it sux. What is their secret in making a review before they even tried it in the first place? I mean both MK fans and non fans have done that. I have proof but won't drop any names.

I said MK9 modes sucked and you seemed to hate that i said that since you went on your high horse and used the same reasons everyone seems to use, that a lot of fans since to love it so i'm the rotten apple. No dude, i didn't like that and don't think i deserve to be treated as a lesser fan or a one game fan for that reason alone. I prefer MK1 to MK3 to MK4 and 9 and also prefer DA and MKD to MK4 and MK9. You like it better because it is the last one, fine. Move on from your lame attempt at insulting me or convincing me that i could not play MK2 or 3 again only because my fav char isn't introduced.

But if you intend to keep pretending i'm a one game/one char fan you tell me. It seems to bother you so much that i like Nitara since i name her in my general posts, along with other chars i like and would love to see again but you don't read any name out of it but hers. So i discuss her again. There are other chars i love and i name often name them in my returning chars wish list but you don't care, you dead set on staring at Nitara and thinking i'm sick or insane for the fact she's my fav. I suggest you GROW UP AND LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT RAIDEN AND LAO AREN'T THE BEST IN THE EYES OF EVERYONE, SO THAT MK9 ISN'T THE BEST IN THE EYES OF EVERYONE.

UNLESS YOU ARE A SELLOUT? AND READY TO ADMIT HOW MUCH OF A BETTER FAN A GUY IS BECAUSE MILEENA IS HIS FAV AND NOT NITARA? FOR THAT REASON ALONE THE MILEENA FAN MUST PLAY MK WITH MUCH MORE CHARS? I SEE ONLY ONE CHAR YOU AND FAN YOU TREAT LIKE THIS HERE, AND YOU'VE BEEN USING YOUR ANNOYING COMMENT MORE THAN ONCE.

So i'm beginning to think you are a sellout, cuz you would probably use that same comment and prefer MK9 even if you never played it only becuz someone tells you it rocks. If you hated MK9, who knows, you would probably feel you must shut the hell up?

I'm not accusing you, just assuming and i wish i'm wrong.

LET'S GATHER ALL THE FANS ON MKN AND THEY COULD START MY THERAPY: YES MY FAV MK CHAR ISN'T IN MK9. You seem to care about Raiden only but i don't care. How many chars discussions would there be that you would be interested in even posting them? During the MKA era, when i arrived here, i started to post threads for each char and was ready to discuss many, if not most of the char in MKA, but you were not posting in many thread other than 2 or 3 chars threads so how could you call me a one char fan?

You love MK1 to MK3 chars and bosses like Shinnok only as it seems. Good for you. But if you keep treating me as a lesser fan because of why you think i love only one char well tell me. And i'm out of here. But not without telling you how bad i despise the kind of person you seem to be from your previous post. Which i wish you're not. You already know that my fav char from the MK1 to MK3 era is Raiden i guess. Was i interested in these games only for him? I BET YOU WOULD REPLY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW SINCE YOU RESPECT THAT CHOICE OF CHAR, or are other fans interested in these games only for their fav char in your eyes?

Could have made my post short but i still will if it ain't clear to you. I feel like doing something with you seriously. I assume that you play MK with more than one char and so do i. It probably won't happen soon but if ever Raiden isn't introduced in a game, or Kung Lao, i dare you to play it as much as you would play a previous game with your thundergod in and say you like it as much even though you think the added modes suck. Then, once you did that, you can make exception of all the other characters i said i wanted to see again and call me a one char fan.

Last EDIT: Seriously, i know what i dislike and if i hear a lame post like the previous one once again from someone that is supposed to be a hardcore or dedicated MK fan like you often said you are, well i'm sure you will all do fine without a guy that didn't like MK9 much.

I want this to stop now, so, could compare MK9 to other games they compete in a vast world of games. I played all MK starting with 1 so how much you play them don't impress me. For all i know your vids could be you holding the cam and 2 of your friends playing. I have no proof that you play other games than MKA and 9. As you have no proof i'm a MKDA Fan. Or that you really like them for other stuff than Raiden. Basically, if you keep using that annoying comment of yours pretending you know why i like MKDA for only one thing, i'm keeping the annoying comments too. I can call you a poser, a Raiden Fanboy and a sellout as you do. At least try and fix your comment and i'll be cool with it. Stop acting like a guy who doesn't want his own opinion or fav game to be hurt and criticize. I don't give a damn if you hate MKDA and my fav char on my side.

SORRY FOR THAT LONG, ANNOYING BLA BLA BLA TO ANYONE THAT WISH TO POST THEIR OPINION HERE, AND FOR THE LONG EDITS. BUT I WISH HE'LL STOP. CUZ HE'S REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES USING THE SAME COMMENT OVER AND OVER. MKR YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHY I HATED MK9 ONCE MORE.

on video topic, Super SF and Ultimate MVC are kind of cool. MK9 SUCKED. That's only my word, deal with it.
Last edited by Jonnyrp; 01-02-2012 at 01:12 AM..
Comment