Mortal Kombat Nexus  banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Chit Chat

Notices

Chit Chat Place for you to just hang out and talk about whatever makes our little minds tick. Rant and rave if you may, but try keeping it clean!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2008, 04:56 AM   #1
sub saibot
the green lantern

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Breezy
Total Downloaded: 0
How i feel now that i am turning 13

Hey guys it sub.I feel wierd.I am turning 13 as you all know.But i just feel weird as if times passing me by.I feel all these hormones and delusions of grandure racing through my mind and body.For some reason i can't stop thinking about the future and what will become of me and all the people and family i know.It's mostly because i have this dream of becoming an actor and moving to massachusets.I don't know i just feel weird its like the mind has taken over from the body i also wonder what people are doing with there lives around the world i want to travel the world i don't know well i guess its the time that i am turning in to a man.But all of my child hood memories from the time i was born it all feels like its all just passing me by and i am starting life anew.Well if you are reading this message this means that i subsaibot will not be on the mknexus as much probaly not at maybe.I need to have time to collect my self i have decided to do some soul searching so i guess this is good by for now i will be back though.Remember me i am sorry .M.I.A

Old 11-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
you see,that's not acually weird.

there are people that when they reach a certain age(like when you reached 13),they begin to consider more about their future and think more importantly about it,i guess you're one of them.

anyway,don't fear that you won't have a good future,just a little confidence and a lot of seriuseness and hard work will lead you to a succesfull future.

well,that's almost all i know about your situation,ask your parents,they know more than i do.
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 4
Sorry, but... Turning to 13? You´re still just a kid. That post made me laugh... xD I mean, no offense, but still.

RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
little-cheeze
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Dead
dude you're still just a kid you dont need to worry
little-cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #5
Shan
Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 10
My Mood: Asleep
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevyFan View Post
Sorry, but... Turning to 13? You´re still just a kid. That post made me laugh... xD I mean, no offense, but still.
Was it the content, or the lack of grammar skills?
Shan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
Shotokan
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2
My Mood: Happy
Well you shouldn't be worried as it's natural and little do to exclusively with your age of turning just 13. Let me explain:

What I mean is this isn't sudden, it's been around you all this time but you haven't paid much attention to it. As time goes by and you slowly venture into a d u l t hood you become more aware of your surroundings. You're becoming more aware of the future and what wonders it may behold and a of the world itself as a whole and not just focusing on the days of childhood. Thing is you may be worried because you're seeing things in a new light. Instead of seeing in black and white, you're beginning to see colour and different solutions and opportunities instead of just one. It's a natural occurance as the brain matures as you get older. It's nothing to worry about but it is good you're becoming more aware of who you are and who you'll become :) Self awarness and and leaving room for improvement is an important thing, just don't obsess about it.

To be honest I felt the same way when I was about that age and it's because now you're noticing things are constantly changing around you. Things aren't the same as they were before nor are they going to be. Your peers are maturing as well and slowly breaking off into their own lives :) The ever changing world can seem scary, and at times you're not going to know which side is up but do not let life's curves detour you from where you want to be. Finding your place in the world and feeling belonged are good things to think about, but give it time. You'll eventually find your place and don't become discouraged because some may have quicker than you, there is nothing wrong with that. Just focus on the important things in life and your goals and you'll be just fine, I gaurantee it =) This of course, is the many life lessons I have learned so far ;)
Old 11-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan View Post
Was it the content, or the lack of grammar skills?
A good question! xD

RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotokan View Post
Well you shouldn't be worried as it's natural and little do to exclusively with your age of turning just 13. Let me explain:

What I mean is this isn't sudden, it's been around you all this time but you haven't paid much attention to it. As time goes by and you slowly venture into a d u l t hood you become more aware of your surroundings. You're becoming more aware of the future and what wonders it may behold and a of the world itself as a whole and not just focusing on the days of childhood. Thing is you may be worried because you're seeing things in a new light. Instead of seeing in black and white, you're beginning to see colour and different solutions and opportunities instead of just one. It's a natural occurance as the brain matures as you get older. It's nothing to worry about but it is good you're becoming more aware of who you are and who you'll become :) Self awarness and and leaving room for improvement is an important thing, just don't obsess about it.

To be honest I felt the same way when I was about that age and it's because now you're noticing things are constantly changing around you. Things aren't the same as they were before nor are they going to be. Your peers are maturing as well and slowly breaking off into their own lives :) The ever changing world can seem scary, and at times you're not going to know which side is up but do not let life's curves detour you from where you want to be. Finding your place in the world and feeling belonged are good things to think about, but give it time. You'll eventually find your place and don't become discouraged because some may have quicker than you, there is nothing wrong with that. Just focus on the important things in life and your goals and you'll be just fine, I gaurantee it =) This of course, is the many life lessons I have learned so far ;)
that's a realy great explanation,but..........sub saibot, don't take things WAY too easly.
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #9
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1
When i turned 13 .. i was like.................. "What now?" .. nothin happens lol...
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
Shotokan
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2
My Mood: Happy
Lol! Think we all thought that heh...Good advice Lui Kang Hero XD

I remember thinking so now I'm going to graduate from grade 7 lol!