Mortal Kombat Sindel Kitana Banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Chit Chat

Notices

Chit Chat Place for you to just hang out and talk about whatever makes our little minds tick. Rant and rave if you may, but try keeping it clean!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2008, 02:29 AM   #11
sub saibot
the green lantern

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Breezy
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lui_Kang_HERO View Post
i took him to the schools small hospital room,and stayed with him for about 2-3 hours untill he healed.

in other words.....

he wasn't able to walk there by himself for some reason(maybe it was a leg injury,i don't realy remember),so i had to help him walk there.

after that i stayed with him untill he healed.

for some reason,he was confused why i helped him.
I don't get it not to be to violent.But if that was me with the nose bleed i would raised hell.No offense to anyone if i would have took him to the hospital i would have probaly killed him it would depend on how much he teased me just like that time when this kid on the football team was bothering all the ****ing time exscuse my lanuage i put laxative in his gatorade.Originally i was gonna put a bottle of cyanide in his drink but my friend talked me otu of it.But nomatter what i never back down from a fight i don't give a rats ass who it is exusce my language i will fight never backdown.I mean it.Just like i told my little bro they touch you knock the shit out of them you hear and i mean what i say neverbackdown.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:21 AM   #12
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub saibot View Post
I don't get it not to be to violent.But if that was me with the nose bleed i would raised hell.No offense to anyone if i would have took him to the hospital i would have probaly killed him it would depend on how much he teased me just like that time when this kid on the football team was bothering all the ****ing time exscuse my lanuage i put laxative in his gatorade.Originally i was gonna put a bottle of cyanide in his drink but my friend talked me otu of it.But nomatter what i never back down from a fight i don't give a rats ass who it is exusce my language i will fight never backdown.I mean it.Just like i told my little bro they touch you knock the shit out of them you hear and i mean what i say neverbackdown.
stop it already.

all you do is gonna get you in trouble.

if you hurt him while he was injured,he would be the one to show you no mercy the next day.

also,what will it be like when everyone knows,they'll know as "the cruel kid who hurt an injured boy",and you'll become impopular.

look,just don't fight back or even try to get away from him,these childish fights are not worth it.
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #13
little-cheeze
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Dead
haha i think this guy has watched that never back down movie one too many times
little-cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #14
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 4
Yep... -___- Never Back Down is a song too, performed by Throwdown. Recommended to sub saibot. xD

RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:49 AM   #15
Shotokan
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2
My Mood: Happy
Normally to simply fight for the sake is foolish and childish but considering he threw the first punch he's asking for it. these kids need to be taught lessons and having issues with bullies myself..I HOPE YOU KICKED HIS LITTLE ASS GOOD! Sorry, but stupid kids like that need to be stood up to..you can't just ignore them..they'll keep being little asses and it'll kinda warp ya in time to just turn the other cheek....so if they throw the first punch I say teach the little shit a lesson because that's the only way sometimes..although it's not the answer sometimes it's the only way to teach them a lesson..it really is...obviously some parents don't care..sometimes you need to be knocked on your ass. If they want a fight, sometimes give it to them.

And hey I know what it's like..I put up with that crap for a couple of years...not too long but still. Pardon my french but I'm kinda bitter towards people like that. My advice, don't always rush into a fight but I hope now he leaves you alone. Just keep walking your path because eventually he'll grow up and bug someone else, some stopped after they grew half a brain. Just keep walking because they'll do something stupid, trying to be cool, and they'll all eventually realize how dumb they actually are and come back down to earth with you and every other smart person, believe it =)

As bad as things are they'll get better, you'll see. People really DO mature, except for maybe a person or two who may not, always someone but they will in time, believe it :) Also, one thing I'd say is never knocked someone into a hot deep fryer..that causes sever injury in seconds, and you don't want that :) If someone's going to try and hit you, let them throw the first punch as it'll be self defense but honestly, i wouldn't fight..bullies hate getting in trouble because it means they can't vent their stupidity on someone else for their own problems because now they get in trouble or means their not top dog..oh well tell them to suck it up, their wimps. So no i don't recommend fighting but hopefully that kid has learned his lesson. He deserved it.

This is a long post but just remember, he's doing it because he thinks he's the bigger person, he's wrong. YOU ARE OF EQUAL VALUE and just as big of a person as he, no less. Have confidence and let him know you won't put up with his crap and that he can waste his life on someone else. That's the real key, confidence. He's the littler person..don't stoop to their low level and stay high on yours and you'll do just fine, I guarantee it, and in the end, YOU'LL DO A LOT BETTER THAN HE, and you'll have something to proudly show for it. And don't try and kill him because you can be charged against it and you'll LOSE friends in the end and be lonely. You'll get yourself in trouble in you stoop to his level, that you will. Be the bigger person, walk away and show them for what they really are, a coward afraid to face their own issues. Fighting for the sake is immaturity, someone unafraid to face an issues rationally and resposibly. I understand your never back down and don't blame you, but walking away doesn't make you the coward but the better person. remeber, maturity walks with the grace of an a d u l t, not the defeat of a child :)
Old 10-20-2008, 07:42 AM   #16
sub saibot
the green lantern

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Breezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotokan View Post
Normally to simply fight for the sake is foolish and childish but considering he threw the first punch he's asking for it. these kids need to be taught lessons and having issues with bullies myself..I HOPE YOU KICKED HIS LITTLE ASS GOOD! Sorry, but stupid kids like that need to be stood up to..you can't just ignore them..they'll keep being little asses and it'll kinda warp ya in time to just turn the other cheek....so if they throw the first punch I say teach the little shit a lesson because that's the only way sometimes..although it's not the answer sometimes it's the only way to teach them a lesson..it really is...obviously some parents don't care..sometimes you need to be knocked on your ass. If they want a fight, sometimes give it to them.

And hey I know what it's like..I put up with that crap for a couple of years...not too long but still. Pardon my french but I'm kinda bitter towards people like that. My advice, don't always rush into a fight but I hope now he leaves you alone. Just keep walking your path because eventually he'll grow up and bug someone else, some stopped after they grew half a brain. Just keep walking because they'll do something stupid, trying to be cool, and they'll all eventually realize how dumb they actually are and come back down to earth with you and every other smart person, believe it =)

As bad as things are they'll get better, you'll see. People really DO mature, except for maybe a person or two who may not, always someone but they will in time, believe it :) Also, one thing I'd say is never knocked someone into a hot deep fryer..that causes sever injury in seconds, and you don't want that :) If someone's going to try and hit you, let them throw the first punch as it'll be self defense but honestly, i wouldn't fight..bullies hate getting in trouble because it means they can't vent their stupidity on someone else for their own problems because now they get in trouble or means their not top dog..oh well tell them to suck it up, their wimps. So no i don't recommend fighting but hopefully that kid has learned his lesson. He deserved it.

This is a long post but just remember, he's doing it because he thinks he's the bigger person, he's wrong. YOU ARE OF EQUAL VALUE and just as big of a person as he, no less. Have confidence and let him know you won't put up with his crap and that he can waste his life on someone else. That's the real key, confidence. He's the littler person..don't stoop to their low level and stay high on yours and you'll do just fine, I guarantee it, and in the end, YOU'LL DO A LOT BETTER THAN HE, and you'll have something to proudly show for it. And don't try and kill him because you can be charged against it and you'll LOSE friends in the end and be lonely. You'll get yourself in trouble in you stoop to his level, that you will. Be the bigger person, walk away and show them for what they really are, a coward afraid to face their own issues. Fighting for the sake is immaturity, someone unafraid to face an issues rationally and resposibly. I understand your never back down and don't blame you, but walking away doesn't make you the coward but the better person. remeber, maturity walks with the grace of an a d u l t, not the defeat of a child :)
Aww thanks shotokanyour pretty.!!! i mean your cool and umm thanks for the advice so um uh.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #17
MKDrag0Ninja1988
Skilled Warrior

Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 12
My Mood: Cheerful
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: Drag0N1nja101
my friends got into fight but i never fight. a guy calling another guy a ***hole for beating a guy in DBZ fighting games then he shove him over the counch.

My PSN show in green flame ^^^
MKDrag0Ninja1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #18
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1
No offense Lui_Kang_Hero but your a coward lol.. I believe that if someones pokes you with his finger.. BREAK HIS HAND OFF!! unless he is your close friend or people who you joke wid.. and btw I loved Shotokan's post.. We have the same Point of view lol..
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:17 AM   #19
RevyFan
Master

Tournaments Won: 2

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 4
Lui_Kang_HERO is pretty clever in this matter. Come on guys, we´re not living in a ****ing game or show, you can´t just kick people´s asses like nothing. = /

Last edited by RevyFan; 10-21-2008 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Weird typo... xD
RevyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #20
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1
Your right u cant.. but like i said if he pokes you his finger break his hand off.. Jerkass kids like those (the one messin wid sub saibot) dont deserve to live in the first place.. so we can't kill them atleast we can kick his ass if he bugs us.. He bugs you once kick his ass so that he thinks thrice otherwise you will always become a loser..
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote