Mortal Kombat Sub-Zero and Scorpion

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Chit Chat

Notices

Chit Chat Place for you to just hang out and talk about whatever makes our little minds tick. Rant and rave if you may, but try keeping it clean!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #81
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Cool
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDrag0Ninja1988 View Post
For RKO_Dragon15, i thought asuka is a good person. maybe u could add nina insteads
I told it below that post, this is my storyline, but anyways I hate Nina and like Asuka, and she doesnt know he's evil, btw it wouldnt matter, anyways now Kazuya in Soul Calibur
*At Soul Calibur world, Kazuya appears*
Kazuya: alright, search for Algol
*Kazuya seakes Algol but was interrupted by a guy with a samurai sword*
???: who are you?
Kazuya: a better question would be, who are you
???: The name's Mitsurugi, remember it!
Kazuya: you insolent bastard
Mitsurugi: I still dont know your name
Kazuya: name's Kazuya, remember it!*grins*
Mitsurugi: hey thats my line
Kazuya: I care not
Mitsurugi: FIGHT!
*Kazuya attempts to punch Mitsurugi, but he evades and attempts to strike with his sword, but also failed, Kazuya caught him in a jaw-breaking uppercut, which send Mitsurugi flying away*
Kazuya: pathetic
*Kazuya searches Algol again, and reached a tower, he teleported to the top and saw a floating guy*
Kazuya: you are Algol?
Algol: so what if I am?
Kazuya: take this!
*Kazuya teleported behind Algol and uppercutted him, he then fell to the ground. Kazuya jumped on top of Algol and punched him until he was unconscious*
Kazuya: you coming with me
*Teleported away with Algol*
*At Dahaka's throne room*
Dahaka: ereh ni lla?
Kazuya: what?
Yoshimitsu: he's saying "all in here?"
Kazuya: how did you understand him?
Yoshimitsu: I'm a crazed samurai, I can talk backwards also
Nightmare: but I gave him a translator for it
Dahaka: deniur tog ti
Yoshimitsu: it got ruined
Nightmare: ah, ok
Scorpion: well, the offerings
Dahaka: enif
Yoshimitsu: fine
Scorpion: Bryan Fury
Nightmare: Heihachi
Kazuya: so that bastard was alive, anyways, Algol
Yoshimitsu: Shang Tsung
Dahaka: doog
*Dahaka absorbs them*
Dahaka: ezirp siht ekat
*Dahaka gave Scorpion and Kazuya the ability "Critical Finish"(more reference Soul Calibur 4), and to Nightmare and Yoshimitsu, a sword upgrade, Nightmare's Soul Edge got a new appearance and more power, and Yoshimitsu's got xtreme enhanced power*
Dahaka: tser og won
Yoshimitsu: now go rest
To be continued...
Old 01-20-2009, 03:18 AM   #82
MKDrag0Ninja1988
Skilled Warrior

Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 12
My Mood: Cheerful
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: Drag0N1nja101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO Dragon15 View Post
I told it below that post, this is my storyline, but anyways I hate Nina and like Asuka, and she doesnt know he's evil.
I don't like nina either, but okay.

for LKH, Kyo (snk)and Ryu (capcom) crossover twice before. He use hand-to-hand combats and no weapons. Kyo use Serpent Wave and RED kick. Kyo is a cool guy. He is a professional male model, and he has a looks and money get him all the popular chicks. This makes him a top tier player. But like P. Diddy say, mo money mo problems!

Ryu Hayabusa is an exceptionally powerful ninja and has achieved powers far beyond that of every human. He is a master sword fighter and archer, and is far stronger, faster, and more flexible than normal human beings. He has the demeanor and wisdom of a man far older than himself, due to his prolific lineage and mantle of station as a respected ninja. His exploits have given him an attitude far removed from most others, and he understands things in more abstract and philosophical terms. He whield many vary weapon like dagger, twin claw, giant scythe and ninja sword.

My PSN show in green flame ^^^
MKDrag0Ninja1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #83
sub saibot
the green lantern

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Breezy
i would like to intrduce pokemon into this thread truthfully i love pokemon they are favorite pets magmortar is one of my favorite pokemon as you know this is now the 4th generation of pokemon out know its just amazing how far pokemon has come but on i will find myself doing when i am real old and in a wheel chair or with a cain and pokemon still exist then i be saying i hope i live to see the next genration or atleaest live to see there be a thousand pokemon.Cause in the next decade there will proably be like a thousand pokemon.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #84
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
thanks mkdragoninja for the info and rko dragon15 for following the dahaka talking backward part and letting me borrow nightmare.

now i'll do my part.

group 1

Liu kang

kakashi

Cloud

Batman

prince(prince of persia)

kitana

group 2

jin

ryu

raiden

ken

let's continue......

liu kang : kitana???
kitana : liu kang.
*both hug each other*
kitana : liu kang,let me present to you the prince of persia.
prince : kitana had told me much about you,and the potion she gave me was amazing.
*liu and prince shake hands*
liu kang : so you are the prince of persia,story's say that you have been chesed by and that you later killed the dahaka,is that true.
Prince : yes
liu,cloud,batman & kakashi : AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
batman : so that means you can defeat the leader.
prince : i am afraid not.
the 5 : huh????
prince : let's sit down by the camp fire, i'll tell you the whole story.
liu kang : have you told kitana about it yet.
prince : no,but i'll tell it to you right now.
*the 6 sit by the camp fire*
prince : it all started 6 years ago when me and my father's persian army was attacking the maharaj at azad,the army stool the big hour glass and carried it to our kingdom,and i stole the dager of time which is this.
*the prince shows them the dagger of time*
Cloud : so what is so special about this dagger
liu kang : i don't know,rumers say that it can be used to control time.
prince : exactly,i can use to rewind back and change whatever fault i have done on those few seconds like falling,and i can make everything around me slow exept me,making me fast.
prince : anyway,back to the story,the vizzier wanted the dagger but my father refused becouse i stole it with my effort and insisted that it belongs to me and not to the royal treasures,after that when we reached the kingdom of persia at the city or babeleon,the vizzier said that the dagger can unlock the great wonders in the hour glass,so he addvised that i would open them,i did without knowing the consecuenses and released the sands of time,the vizzier then tried to confinse me that he can undo what i did but i didn't trust him becouse he deceaved our kingdom for his own mad desire for immortality.
prince : i had met with farah,and we journeyed helping each other on the way untill at a point she died,then after that i reached the hourglass and struck the dagger into the top of it cousing a huge rewind that took me back to the time before attacking the maharaj.
prince : only diffrence is,i still had the dagger and the consisness of all this happening,to me the adventure happened,but to everyone else it didn't since only the rewinder can feel the rewinds who is I.
prince : anyway,i had gone to farah's home(whatever you call it) and told her about the story,when i was about to give her the dagger the vizzier apeared and fought me,i beat him and killed him and then i gave her the dagger and told her to prevent the war of the maharaj and the persians(or whatever).
kakashi : wait,then how do you have the dagger with you right now.
prince : let me finish my story,you will know why.
prince : six years after that,i had met a black creature which was the dahaka,i faced him and couldn't stand a chance,in fact i almost got killed so i ran away from him,he kept chasing me day and night and i couldn't sleep at all,it's as if the dahaka can sense my energy or something,after i lost the dahaka for some time i had met an old man who had lot's of knowledge,i asked him about the dahaka and he told me of the dahaka being the gourdian of the timeline,the dahaka chasing me ment that i was supposed to die according to the timeline.
prince : i had told him about how i unlocked the sands of time,he told me that who ever releases the sands of time must die,i told him that i used a mega rewind so that it was as if i had never opponed it,to every normal mortal i never opened it,but to the dahaka's complicated ocean like time-line i released the sands of time and must die,he told me about the birthplace of the sands of time which was on the island of time,he also told me that there are time portals there that can take me to the distant past hours before the birthdate of the sands of time.
prince : i had thought of going to the island of time and prevent the sand's from being created,i was sailing there by boat but i had been attacked and all my crew got killed,i was the only one to survive and i made it to the island of time,i had heard about an empress and assumed that she was the empress of time,i had thought that if i killed her i would prevent the sands of time from being created,i had then kept journeying in the island,i had to change the very fortifications outside the castle in order to open the door to the empresses throne room.
prince : while i was doing that,i had ocationaly met a dark masked creature that i thought had wanted to kill me,and occetionaly when i needed to get to the present to reach a certain place i got chased by the dahaka when i finally opened the door to the throne room,the dahaka had apeared but this time in the past,i had thought that the dahaka which wanted to kill me for relesing the sands of time had found it's way to the past,but this was a diffrent dahaka,when the dark masked creature apeared the dahaka killed him,i didn't know why but the dahaka after that left,so i assumed that the masked creature was out of place in the timeline but i couldn't care less...... for the time being atleast.
prince : once i made my way to the empresses throne rome and discovered that kialina was the empress of time,i killed here and thought that i had freed myself from the dahaka,but i was wrong,when i was about to get of the island the dahaka was chasing me again,after i escaped for a minute or 2 i rethinked the whole thing and found out that i infact have created the sands of time when i was trying to prevent that,knowing this i was filed with dispair and for once i wanted the dahaka to come and end my misery,but the dahaka couldn't come right away and had go find another way to me,when i took some time,i happened to read a story of someone using the mask of the sand wraith to slightly go back to the past by 4 hours or so(i don't know how long exactly) while my former self does what i have already done,when i reached the mask and wore it i had transformed to the dark masked creature and relized that it wanted to warn me of my fate instead of trying to kill me,now that i take the role of the dark wraith,i used my infinite amount of sands which is the other special abilaty of the dark wraith inorder to use lot's of slow down's in order to outspeed my other self who was ahead of me.
prince : when i reached the time of when the three of my prince self,my dark wraith self and the dahaka colliding,i thought that i'd die like before when the dark wraith died,but ultimatly my former self died at the hands of the dahaka,i still didn't know why but now that i can change my fate,i had planed to kill kailina in the present,on my way i picked a water sword which was this.
*the prince shows them the water sword*
cloud : is it powerfull
prince : it is even more powerfull than the one before it which was the scorpion sword.
prince : i then forced kaileena into the present and fought here there,then convincing myself that i don't need to kill here,i persuaded here to stop the fight,then the dahaka came.
the other 5 : WTF!!!!!!!!!!

to be continued

ps.i am sorry for not intreducing kyo and hyabusa but i am too tired to even continue this today,so maybe tommorow.

group 1

Liu kang

kakashi

Cloud

Batman

prince(prince of persia)

kitana

group 2

jin

ryu

raiden

ken
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:15 AM   #85
MKDrag0Ninja1988
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Gamer IDs:
It's alright. I'll wait for ya.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #86
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
I will continue right?
*At the Dahaka's palace, everybody was asleep, except...*
Scorpion: nobody must here me leave
*he passed Kazuya, asleep, dreaming he killed Jin, he passed Nightmare, dreaming he killed Siegfried, and he passed Yoshimitsu's bed, empty*
Scorpion: where is he?
Yoshimitsu: here
*Scorpion turns around, scared*
Scorpion: you're not suppose to be here
Yoshimitsu: where are you going?
Scorpion: seek for someone
Yoshimitsu: who?
Scorpion: somebody I met in Tekken
Yoshimitsu: you'll return, right?
Scorpion: yes, before anybody discovers I left
Yoshimitsu: allright, good luck
Scorpion: thanks
*Scorpion left the room, Yoshimitsu go back to bed, Scorpion teleports away*
*In Tekken, at midnight also*
Scorpion: where could she be?
*Scorpion asked a man passing for Asuka Kazama, he gaved him directions, then Scorpion then went there, it was a Dojo*
Scorpion: this should be the place
Asuka: who's there?
*Scorpion turns around to see Asuka*
Asuka: oh, Scorpion
Scorpion: I came to ask you a question
Asuka: you're not saying to me that you love me right?
Scorpion: no
Asuka: ah, ok
Scorpion: I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join our ranks
Asuka: which ranks?
Scorpion: Hell Edge
Asuka: Hell Edge?
Scorpion: yes
Asuka: I don't know
Scorpion: please
Asuka: I'm really not su...
*Scorpion enchants her, to keep her normal thoughts, except that she don't care about evil or good*
Asuka: fine, I will go
Scorpion: fine, put this on
*gives transmissor*
Asuka: what for?
Scorpion: keep in contact when on missions
Asuka: allright
Scorpion: now we need another female
Asuka: what do you mean?
Scorpion: the only female in our group is, you
Asuka: where will we seek?
Scorpion: first, let's wait for our partners to wake up, then we'll seek potentials. and make them fight for the place in a tournament
Asuka: sounds good
Scorpion: allright, drink this
Asuka: for teleporting like you?
Scorpion: smart girl
*Asuka drinks it, she will teleport like Rain in MKA*
Scorpion: let's go
Asuka: fine
*Teleport away*
To be continued...
Evil Side
Chapter 1: Beginnings(when started posting this)
Chapter 2: Recruiting
Chapter 3: The Tournament(next post starts this chapter)
Old 01-22-2009, 02:49 AM   #87
MKDrag0Ninja1988
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Gamer IDs:
In the ending, they're will be peace and united evil and good to find out who cause world collide, which means after the final boss then they're returning home.

For sub-saibot, u putting in the wrong thread, but if u have any idea for this show, please do.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:02 AM   #88
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
In the ending, they're will be peace and united evil and good to find out who cause world collide, which means after the final boss then they're returning home.
what does that mean?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:13 AM   #89
MKDrag0Ninja1988
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Gamer IDs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO Dragon15 View Post
what does that mean?
for later in final chapter, it mean they're realize fighting against evil or good is wrong and find out and defeat who cause the portal open that suck up a many warriors from the diferent worlds.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:25 AM   #90
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2handpokeribpg Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion
vforce Champion Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
Quote:
for later in final chapter, it mean they're realize fighting against evil or good is wrong and find out and defeat who cause the portal open that suck up a many warriors from the diferent worlds.
lol,this isn't mk vs dc.

and this time it is good guys against bad guys so none of what you are saying will happen.

there will be no end,when the big war comes,the winners will celebrate and the losers will prepare for another big war and so on,and i mean big war,not something like the small battle between nightmare and group 1.

there is no way neither one will stop,the evil are too presistant on acheiving their goal for their personal gains such as money and power,and the good guys are too loyal to the inosents that they will prevent the evil doers from poluting their peacfull country,city or whatever.

so neither the good guys nor the bad guys will stop fighting each other.
Lui_Kang_HERO is offline   Reply With Quote