Mortal Kombat Nexus  banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Fan Art & Cosplay

Notices

Fan Art & Cosplay Post & share your Mortal Kombat and Non- fanart, cosplay and concept here found a cool artwork? or created yourself? then this is the section for you..rate them, comments on them etc..

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2008, 08:51 AM   #21
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Total Downloaded: 0
Batman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern had arrived at some kind of temple. It was dark when they got in it, torches were lit to guide there way. There were many drawings on the wall. Batman was very skeptical about this whole thing; there was something about Shang Tsung he didn’t like.

They walked down countless of halls as they finally came to a large room with a large table full of food.

“You’ll need your strength before we can fight this threat.” Shang Tsung said.

“You keep saying this threat, what exactly do you mean?” Batman questioned.

“You’ll know more in time, please do eat something.” Shang Tsung replied.

“Maybe I’m not hungry.” Batman replied with irritation in his voice.

“Bruce, comb down.” Wonder Woman whispered.

“Yes Mr. Wayne, comb down and eat something.” Shang Tsung said.

“How do you know my name?” Batman asked.

“I know all of your names; I simply looked into your minds, the deepest parts of your soul.” Shang Tsung said as he faced the Dark Knight.

“I don’t know about you guy’s, but I don’t think it would hurt to eat something.” Hal said as he walked over to the table of food and took a seat.

Bruce and Diana followed. Bruce slowly took off his mask as he let his thought’s run.

After they were done eating Shang Tsung entered the room with someone else. It was a man with wavy brown hair with a metal piece over his right eye with a glowing red dot.

“I hope the three of you found your meal satisfying, I would like you all to meet a good friend of mine, his name is Kano.” Shang Tsung said.

As bad as Batman didn’t like Shang Tsung, he really didn’t like this one. Hal got up and shook hands with him. Kano then looked over and smirked at Wonder Woman who ignored this. Bruce put his mask back on as he got up from the table.

“So when do we begin?” Batman asked.

“I’ll give you the details tomorrow, the freaks are out at this time.” Shang Tsung said.

“This is my time.” Batman said.

“We can make an acceptation, just for this night; follow me I’ll show you the comfort of your rooms you will be staying in.” Shang Tsung said as the three of them followed him.

Hal and Bruce ended up sharing a room, with Diana’s being down the hall somewhere.

“Besides all the weird looking artifacts, I kinda like this place.” Hal Jordan said.

“Something’s going on Hal, we need to find out what.” Bruce said.

“If that’s what you think, I wouldn’t jump the gun until this guy gives us all the detail tomorrow.” Hal said as he laid back in one of the beds and closed his eyes.

Bruce laid there staring up at the ceiling for minutes to come. He finally decided to call it a night after awhile. As he closed his eyes to fall asleep he felt a faint vibration. Then he heard a few thumps, it got louder and louder. Bruce looked across the room to see Hal was dead asleep. Bruce then got out of the bed as he suited up. He slowly cracked the door open to see nothing. He went out the door as he slowly closed it.

He slowly made his way down the hall, as suddenly he heard a loud roar. Batman went into a corner as he caught glimpse of a shadow which appeared to be a creature with four arms.

“What in the name was that?” Batman whispered a few seconds later as the roaring stopped and the shadow was gone.

Batman continued to make his way down the dark path. He then went outside the temple. There standing on the edge of the temple was Shang Tsung.

“Hello Batman, so nice of you to join me.” Shang Tsung said.

“I want answers now.” Batman demanded.

“You’re smarter than the others; I guess I’ll have to tell the others you had an accident.” Shang Tsung said.

“What do you mean?” Shang Tsung asked.

Shang Tsung snapped his finger, then someone came from behind and knocked Batman off the temple. Batman tried to use his grappler to come back but Shang Tsung kicked it.

“I win, Fatality.” Shang Tsung said.

“What do you mean?” Kano said stepping up next to him.

“There are sharks down there; they will most likely eat his remains.” Shang Tsung said.

“What now?” Kano asked.

“We have a long journey ahead of us tomorrow; I suggest you get some sleep.” Shang Tsung said.

Miles away Superman and Kitana sit waiting by some giant rocks.

“They should have been here by now, it’s not like Flash to be late, and I trust Robin’s word.” Superman said

“Superman, then we must assume that their.” Kitana said as she is cut off.

“Dead!” Superman yelled.

“There’s also the possibility they just got captured.” Kitana said.

“I should have been there, I’m sorry for raising my voice Kitana.” Superman said.

“We must head to Edenia, I need your help on bringing order.” Kitana said.

“Please, give me twenty four hours to find them.” Superman asked.

“I’ll help you, we’ll report back here every two hours.” Kitana said.

“Sounds good.” Superman said in agreement.

Lin Kuei Head Quarters

Robin, Flash, and Subzero entered to be greeted by other members of the clan. They then walked deeper into the temple as Subzero brought them to a room with a map on the table.

“What is the map for?” Flash asked.
Tim Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:52 AM   #22
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
“It is a map of the Shaolin Temples, where we need to retrieve the amulet from.” Subzero said.

“What is so important about this map?” Flash asked yet another question.

“It possess the power of pure evil, just by touching it can your soul be tainted. A former elder god, who went by the name of Shinnok, wants it so he can revive all his powers.”
Subzero explained.

“If that’s true, then why is it at some temple where people can be in contact with it?” Robin asked.

“It’s a temporarily spot for it, but word has gotten out about its resting place, many will be after it.” Subzero said.

“Now I see, and we need to get it before one of the bad guy’s do.” Flash said.

“Exactly.” Subzero said.

“So when do we head out?” Robin asked.

“First I need you two to look over this map, there are five parts to this temple. The large one on the far left is the one we need to get to; Flash with his amazing speed should be able to get to the amulet in no time once in.” Subzero explained.

“So were basically there just incase something unexpected happens?” Robin asked.

“That is correct, we better get going.” Subzero said.

They left with in the next few minutes. It took them about thirty minutes to be in view of the Shaolin Temples. Robin glided off the tall hill as he landed behind some carts. Subzero and Flash soon joined him. Subzero was right, security was extra tight.

“Alright let’s do this, move with stealth.” Subzero said.

“You got it frosty.” Flash said as he ran off.

“Don’t worry, Flash tends to give certain people nick names.” Robin said as him and Subzero went there separate way’s.

Subzero slowly leaned up against the first temple wall as he quickly dashed to the next one. Suddenly a monk looked his way. Subzero quickly ducked, he was relieved to not have been seen. Getting to the next temple was a little more difficult, the only way across was to swim, Subzero didn’t want to risk that much noise.

He looked around as he caught an eye of a clothes line. He leaped onto the cord as he began his way over. As Subzero was about half way across another Monk almost saw him. He hid in between a hanging rug.

When he got across he slowly dropped to the ground. Then a loud noise could be heard, screaming, the screaming of more than one person. Suddenly Robin and Flash showed up at Subzero’s side.

“Why are they screaming?” Robin asked.

“Hurry, there must be another int****r, we must get the amulet before they do!!” Subzero yelled.

When the three of them arrived in front of the fifth temple Subzero stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the int****r.

“What’s wrong, you know him?” Flash asked.

“That’s Scorpion.” Subzero said as a monk fell to there feet.

“Scorpion!!” Subzero yelled.

Scorpion looked over at the three of them.

“Stay out of the way, the amulet is mine Subzero.” Scorpion said.

“We’ll see about that.” Subzero said as he got in a fighting stance.

Scorpion teleported in front of Subzero as he kicked him through a pole.

“Flash you stay and help Subzero, I’ll get the amulet.” Robin said as he ran into the temple.

Scorpion held Subzero by the throat as he threw him to the ground.

“Stay back, the amulet is mine.” Scorpion said.

“You killed those monks; I thought your stealth was better.” Subzero said as he got to his feet.

“What! I wasn’t seen, I thought you were the one.” Scorpion protested.

”There must be another int****r.” Subzero say’s as Scorpion punches him into the water nearby.

“Now I will get the amulet for myself.” Scorpion said as he turned to see Flash right in his face.

“Don’t think so.” Flash said as he punched him.

Flash then quickly ran behind Scorpion and elbowed him in the back of the head. Before Scorpion can fall to the ground Flash spins around him making a tornado sending him flying and crashing into the hill nearby.

“That’s what I call a bumpy ride.” Flash said.

Robin finally made it to the room where the amulet was being held, to his surprise there was someone already there. The figure held the amulet in there hand as they turned to face him.

“Deathstroke.” Robin said with anger.

“Hello Robin didn’t expect to see you here.” Deathstroke said.

“Hand over the amulet Slade.” Robin said as he pulled out his staff.

“I suppose someone like you is going to take it, you better move aside before I pluck all your feathers boy.” Deathstroke said.

Back out side Scorpion and Subzero had recovered.

“Your pretty quick kid.” Scorpion says.

“The name’s Flash.” Wally said as he raced over at Scorpion who teleported out of the way.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:54 AM   #23
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
Scorpion reappeared not even a second later as he kneed Flash in the stomach, followed by a cross kick which smacked Flash across the face sending him to the ground. Subzero then charged Scorpion as he uppercut him, Scorpion flew back but turned it into a move with a back flip kick sending Subzero to the ground. Subzero quickly got to his feet as Scorpion charged at him, thinking quickly Subzero made an ice clone freezing Scorpion.

Subzero did a jump kick knocking Scorpion to the ground. Flash then came running back over into the mix. Scorpion didn’t like theses odds, Subzero was no joke and the Flash was so damn fast. Scorpion jumped to his feet as he kicked Subzero and Flash to the ground.

“We’ll continue this another time.” Scorpion said as he ran over to the last temple and summoned hell fire around the entrants so Subzero nor Flash could get in.

When Scorpion arrived in the room which held the amulet he saw Deathstroke and Robin both in fighting stances. Scorpion teleported in the middle of the both of them to see Deathstroke had the amulet.

“Hand over the amulet, I won’t ask again.” Scorpion warned.

“Come and get it.” Deathstroke said as Scorpion teleported in front of him and kicked it out of his hands.

At that second the two of them began to battle. Robin quickly ran over to the amulet and tied it to his utility belt. Scorpion saw this; he quickly kicked Deathstroke away as he faced the boy wonder.

“Get over here!!” Scorpion shouted as Robin dodged his rope spear by jumping up.

Deathstroke quickly got to his feet as he saw Tim Drake with the amulet as well.

“Time to even the playing field boys.” Robin said as he threw three smoke bombs into the air.

Robin then ran and as he came to the exit of the temple he saw the fire of hell around the exit. He used his bird grappler as he easily got out. When he turned around the whole area was on fire, even the temple. This wasn’t the fire Scorpion summoned, it was regular. He looked around, Subzero and Flash were no where to be found. He ran up the hill, and at the top he saw them.

“Great you made it out, did you get the amulet?” Subzero asked.

Tim pointed down at his utility belt where it still hanged.

“Good job, let’s head back to the temple.” Subzero said.

To Be Continued
Old 09-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #24
darkhearted
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
your stuff is good liked them all so far kinda iffy on who u choose to kill in the later one's
darkhearted is offline   Reply With Quote