Mortal Kombat Nexu Banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > MKNexusonline Realm > Fan Art & Cosplay

Notices

Fan Art & Cosplay Post & share your Mortal Kombat and Non- fanart, cosplay and concept here found a cool artwork? or created yourself? then this is the section for you..rate them, comments on them etc..

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2008, 09:35 PM   #11
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Total Downloaded: 0
Chapter 2

Tomorrow Begins Now
Chapter 2
Arrival

Hours went by as the Flash walked in circles on board the ship. When he finally stopped he looked around not to see Wonder Woman in site.

“Oh great, I wonder where she ran off to.” Wally said as he looked around only to see strangers.

Suddenly a guy wearing a samurai suite of gold approached Flash.

“Hey aren’t you that guy called Flash who run’s fast?” He asked.

“Yah, you heard about me?” Flash asked.

“Yep, I’m from planet Numico, I really want to challenge your worlds Superman. Next time you see him, tell him that would yah.” He said as he walked off.

“Are you kidding me, why is everything always about Superman. I guess being the fastest man alive really doesn’t matter these day’s.” Flash said to himself as he looked out to the endless ocean.

Wonder Woman was in the lower deck of the boat sitting up in a corner resting. Suddenly she heard two people approaching her. She slowly looked up feeling a little drowsy. It was two men.

“Well hello there beautiful.” One of them said.

“What’s your name?” The other one asked as he slid down next to her.

Right as she was about to say something someone appeared in a very dark corner of the ship.

“I wouldn’t mess with her if I was you.” A male voice said from in the darkness.

“And who exactly do you think you are?” The man sitting next to her said as he got up and walked over to him along with his friend.

“Little boy you should really learn to mind your business.” He said as he turned to walk back over to Wonder Woman.

“And you really need to let the lady have her space.” The voice said.

The two men faced him once again. Wonder Woman did not like this one bit; she didn’t like other people fixing her problems. Before she could do anything the men were already over there again.

“Look kid, this is ***** stuff, I suggest you shut it dick head.” He said as he began to walk off.

“What makes you think you can handle a big girl like her, when you can’t handle a little dick like me?” The voice asked.

Immediately the guy turned around and swung, a fight broke out. Suddenly ten more guys’s jumped in to beat on him. Wonder Woman wanted to help him but couldn’t see which one he was, or what his intentions on defending her were. The fight only lasted for a minute. Then the twelve guys’ who attacked him ran up the stairs in fear. Wonder Woman slowly got to her feet; she felt a cold chill go down her spine. She really wondered who this mystery guy was.

“Are you ok?” The voice asked.

“What do you want from me?” She asked in an angry tone.

“I knew you were cranky, but give a guy a little credit.” He said.

“I didn’t need your help.” She said raising her voice.

“Thought you might have wanted to, you know rest.” The figure said as he came into the light.

“Robin?” Wonder Woman said just a little surprised to see him.

“Have you seen Batman?” Robin asked.

“Yes, he’s on another boat.” She replied.

“I’m still confused on what this whole journey is about.” Robin said as Flash came racing into the room.

“Was there a fight or something?” Flash asked.

“What makes you think that?” Robin asked as a smirk came over his face.

“Besides that smile of yours, those men who came running up all beat up.” Flash replied.

“Robin did all the fighting.” Wonder Woman said.

“We better head up, we’ll be on land soon.” Flash said.

The three of them walked up the stairs as they got onto the deck. Robin looked around to see that the twelve men were glaring at him. Wonder Woman noticed this as she wrapped her arm around his laying her head on his shoulder.

“Thank you for saving me.” She said in a girly voice to make the two men from earlier jealous.

They walked over to the far part of the ship as she released her grip on Robin. Just as Wally said the shore wasn’t far.

“It will be nice to finally set foot on land after these two day’s of nothing but sea.” Robin said.

“You’re telling me, I’ve had enough of this.” Flash said.

Suddenly cannon’s can be seen shot off from the shore. Before anyone can react Wonder Woman is hit knocking her right through the boat. Not only is there boat under attack but the other four as well. Robin quickly jumps into the water. Flash keeps running around as he doges all of the cannon balls.
Tim Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:36 PM   #12
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
“I have an idea.” Flash said to himself as he spun in a circle making a tornado which flung the cannon balls into the ocean.

About a minute later the shooting stopped. Flash then soon realized, on the shore Robin had taken out the guy’s firing them. Flash jumped off the boat as he ran clear over the water to find Robin holding a guy by his shirt.

“Who sent you?” Robin asked questioning him.

The guy fainted. It was mid day and the sun was beating down on them. Those who survived made there way to shore. Superman and Green Lantern flew down to the two of them as Batman came swimming in.

“There you are Robin, we were wondering if you would show.” Superman said.

“Where’s Wonder Woman?” Batman asked.

Robin and Flash then remembered, they all turned out to the ocean to see her body floating. Superman flew out to the sea as he brought her back and laid her on the ground.

“What happened?” Superman asked.

“She got hit by a cannon ball, but I thought something like that really wouldn’t effect her.” Flash said.

“That would be the case if we were on earth.” Batman said.

“What do you mean?” Hal asked.

“Were not anywhere near home, my communicator is picking up nothing.

“But it feels like were on earth to me.” Superman said.

“Maybe a different realm of earth.” Robin suggested.

“He might be right.” Batman said.

“Hey guy’s, unconscious Amazon girl hear.” Flash reminded.

Silence goes by.

“Batman, maybe you could give her mouth to.” Flash said as he is cut off.

“This is a job for Superman.” Batman quickly replied as he turned his back.

“What, since when?” Superman asked.

“Fine then, Hal you do it.” Flash said.

“How about you do it, after all it was your idea.” Green Lantern replied.

Tim shook his head in annoyance as he bent over and gave Wonder Woman a push on the chest while inserting oxygen into her mouth with his. After about three try’s she awoke and slowly stood to her feet. Superman, Batman, Flash, and Green Lantern all had not noticed.

“Glad to see you’re alright.” Superman said.

“Who gave her mouth to mouth?” Batman asked as he turned back around.

“No one did, she awoke on her own.” Flash said.

Robin and Wonder Woman glanced at each other and said nothing.

“Where did everyone go?” Superman asked.

“They probably wondered into the woods?” Batman said.

“Let me guess, we split into groups right?” Flash asked.

“Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, your with me. Superman, Robin, and Flash you guy’s check out the west side of the island, we’ll take the east.” Batman said as the two groups went there ways.

Superman, Flash, and Robin took there time as they walked around looking for where the other’s could have gone to.

“Superman can’t you sense where everyone is?” Tim Drake asked.

“It’s kind of weird but ever since we got onto this island it seems like my powers, well, degraded.” Superman said.

“I think mine are fine.” Flash said as he ran off to test his speed.

About a minute passed.

“Robin stay here, I’m going to go see if I can find what happened to Flash.” Superman said.

Robin stood there in the silence for minutes to come. He just looked over the forest and its wonders as he waited. But something felt wrong, it had to be. Someone was watching him. He didn’t say anything or move; he just sat there and listened. He bent his head over as he closed his eyes. Then out of nowhere he shifted his body as he threw a birdarang into one of the trees. At that point a female dressed in a blue suite with a blue ninja mask over her face and moth jumped down in front of him.

“Well, well, looks like I found my stalker.” Robin said.

She didn’t say anything back.

“I’m Robin, and you are?” He asked but still got no reply.

Suddenly she pulled something out from behind her, they were steal fans made for combat as she got in a fighting stance.

“Look lady, trust me when I tell yah, you seriously don’t want to do this.” Robin said as she charged him.

She swung her sharp fans at him; Robin could feel the air swoop by as he is almost sliced in the neck. As he doges he attacks she surprises him by kicking him across the face using her right foot. Robin falls to the ground along with his confidence. He flips onto his back to still see her in a fighting stance.

“You lost round one, bird boy.” She said as Robin flipped to his feet.

To her surprise he pulled out a metal Bo staff as he took charge at her. Before she could make any moves Robin knocked both of her fans out of her hands while he swung his staff around then he caught her in the face with his left hand. She reacted by swinging at him, Robin ducked as he tripped her; she instantly reacted by grabbing his neck with her legs and swinging him to the ground. By the time she got up Robin was up as well.

“She’s better then I thought.” Robin said to himself.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:40 PM   #13
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
Robin then charged at her with a plan, as he got close to her he jumped over her, she read this and punched in the direction. To her surprise all she hit was his cape, a second later she got elbowed in the side of the neck sending her to the ground on top of his cape face first. She slowly flipped over to see Robin holding his hand out.

“Good match.” He said as he helped her to her feet.

“So, your name is Robin?” She asked.

“It’s basically my code name.” He replied.

Not even a second later Superman flew right next to Robin and Flash came running in.

“Where was he?” Robin asked.

“I was trying to see how fast I could go, turns out I’m not as fast in this new world.” Flash said.

“Who’s your new friend?” Superman asked.

“Um, well.” Robin stated.

“My name is Kitana, Princess of Edenia.” She replied.

“And this is Flash and Superman.” Robin said.

“Superman?!” She asked.

“Your voice, were you the one who contacted me to come here?” Superman asked.

“Yes, but I told you to come alone. It will be dangerous.” She said.

“So you didn’t contact me and Flash?” Robin asked.

“No.” She replied.

“There must be more people in need, we were also contacted.” Flash said.

“I’m feeling some kind of set up.” Robin said as he picked his cape up from the ground and put it back on.

Suddenly the bushes to their right began to move as ten weird creatures surrounded them.

“Friends of yours?” Superman asked Kitana.

“No, these are Tarkatan warriors.” Kitana said as the balled creatures with sharp teeth moved in on them.

“Uh, you guy’s really don’t want to fight us, he’s the man of steal.” Flash said pointing at Superman.

“We Tarkatan’s of steel.” One of the Tarkatan’s said as all of them shot blades out of their arms.

“Nice work Flash.” Superman said as him, Robin, Kitana, and Flash got into their fighting stances.

To Be Continued
Old 08-31-2008, 10:30 PM   #14
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Crappy
Awesome man =D
Old 08-31-2008, 10:32 PM   #15
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3
My Mood: Cool
cool, you've got steel nerve's to write all of that
Old 08-31-2008, 10:49 PM   #16
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Crappy
Or RP talent... Do you RP, Drake? (If i may ask ^^)
Old 08-31-2008, 10:50 PM   #17
RKO Dragon15
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3
My Mood: Cool
yeah, RP talent, sounds logic
Old 09-03-2008, 08:46 AM   #18
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
Tomorrow Begins Now
Chapter 3
Allies and Enemies

Batman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern were unsuccessful in finding anyone as they moved on. It was cooling off a little as more clouds began to fill the sky. No one said a word for the next half hour. Batman led the way as they walked deeper into the forest. Suddenly he stopped as he looked around.

“We’re being followed.” Batman said.

“I had that same feeling.” Wonder Woman said in agreement.

The three of them slowly moved on, but this time observing their surroundings more than ever. Hal was very interested to really find out what was going on, on this island. Suddenly Batman heard a crack sound that came from up in the tree’s. He put his hand up to alarm the others to stop. He stood there for a second, but only for a second.

“It’s probably nothing major.” Batman said as he began walking again.

And as the three began walking again they felt a slight breeze brush past their faces as someone dropped out of the tree and landed right in front of Batman. It was a female wearing a black and pink out fit, with a ninja mask over her mouth.

“Hello Batman.” She said.

“Who are you, and why are you following us?” Batman asked.

She simply pulled out to ninja sai’s and got in a fighting stance. Batman just stood there as she charged at him. As she got near him she swung her blades at him as Batman easily dodged all of her attempts to hit him. Batman then took the offence as he knocked the sai’s out of her hands with his right hand, and as he did he tripped her to the ground.

“Enough.” A voice said as a man came walking up to Batman.

“Who are you?” Batman asked.

“Not bad, you might be able to save your world after all.” The man said with a few claps.

The woman got to her feet as she walked up to the man.

“I’m Shang Tsung, a sorcerer. And this is Mileena.” He responded.

“Why are you following us?” Batman asked again.

“Who are these friends of yours?” Shang Tsung asked.

“I’m Wonder Woman, and this is Green Lantern.” Diana replied.

“If I remember correctly I only wanted only you and Robin, where is he anyway?” Shang Tsung asked.

“He’s busy at the moment.” Batman replied.

“Well if you didn’t invite us here, then who did?” Hal Jordan asked.

“It could be anyone, if our world is in jeopardy there is no telling.” Wonder Woman said.

“What is so big that you only wanted me and Robin?” Batman asked.

“The task I need done must be done by the greatest, I heard you two were the real goods.” Shang Tsung replied.

“And who exactly told you that?” Batman asked trying to investigate.

“It doesn’t really matter, you and your friends follow me, there is much to be done.” Shang Tsung said.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #19
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
Far on the other side of the island the tarkatan warriors move in closer as everyone readies themselves for battle. Superman sucked in large amounts of air, then blew out as he froze all of the tarkatan warriors around them. With in seconds they all unfroze.

“Oh great, now what?” Flash asked.

“We’ll have to take them down the old fashion way.” Robin said as he pulled out his staff.

“He’s right.” Superman said.

The three fighters Robin, Superman, and Flash began there attack. Kitana watched as the three of them as they did, she was amazed at what she saw. She had never seen someone move at such speed as what the Flash was doing as he ran circles around most of them. Then there was Robin, she found it very impressive for someone his age to fight as well as he did, she also found an interest to some of the gadget’s he used. Last she looked over at Superman, he was everything she had expected, he had speed, strength, and unique abilities all wrapped in one.

“Stop or this one dies!” A Tarkatan yelled as he held Flash by the neck with one of his blades pointed at him.

Flash thought quickly as he vibrated his body going through the tarkatan and getting away.

“Hey, where did he go?” The tarkatan said as he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around to be punched to the ground by Flash.

Suddenly the four of them heard clapping and laughter up in the tree’s as yet another Tarkatan joined the phrase jumping down.

“You three hooligans are better then I thought.” He said.

“I’m assuming you’re there leader, who are you?” Superman asked.

“I am Baraka, if you know what’s good for you; you will hand over the princess.” He said.

“Good luck taking her.” Flash said as he zoomed over at Baraka.

Baraka had expected this as he held his foot out tripping Flash.

“Robin I’m going to get Kitana out of here, you think you and Flash can handle this guy?” Superman asked.

“No problem.” Robin said as he tossed a tracking device to Clark.

“I can handle myself.” Kitana assured.

“We have better options.” Superman said as he threw her onto his back and flew off.

Timothy turned to face a smiling Baraka.

“Bad move bird boy, you just sealed your life sentence.” Baraka said.

Flash got to his feet a few seconds later.

“It doesn’t matter which one of you dies first.” Baraka said.

“I can assure you no one will.” Robin said as he threw a birdrang at Baraka who sliced it in half.

After he cut it in half Robin was nowhere to be seen. Then when he turned around he is kicked to the ground by Robin. He quickly jumps back to his feet as he try’s to slash Robin with his blades which Robin doges by jumping back.

Flash comes running back into the fight as he knocks Baraka a few yards away with a speed punch. As Baraka gets up Flash run’s over and grabs him and swings him at super speed sending him through a tree.

“That takes care of that.” Flash say’s as Baraka gets up yet again.

“He’s tougher than you think Flash.” Robin said.

“Is that all you got speed boy?” Baraka asked.

Annoyed by being called boy Flash races over towards him, Baraka predicts this and knocks the Flash to the ground.

“Try running now?” Baraka say’s as he hold his blade up.

Not even a second later Robin shoot’s his bird grappler out wrapping it around Baraka and swinging him into a spiky bush.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:49 AM   #20
Tim Drake
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
“Thanks Robin.” Flash said as he got to his feet.

Baraka jumped out of the bush infuriated.

“How many gadgets does that kid have?” Baraka thought to himself.

“Don’t tell us you’re all gassed out.” Flash joked

Baraka jumped into the air, Robin reacted while throwing a birdrang at him. Baraka cut it in half once again but this time he got electrified as he fell to the ground.

“Nice move Robin, you think he’s out for the count?” Flash asked.

“I’m not sure.” Tim Drake said as he slowly walked over to the laying body.

Not even a second later Baraka jumped up as he swung his blade at Robin. It was so fast Tim didn’t see it coming; the blade came with in inches of his face but stopped moving. Robin quickly jumped back to see Baraka was frozen. Suddenly someone pushed Robin to the side as they kicked the frozen Baraka off the edge of the mountain down to the sea.

Flash and Robin were still taking in how fast all this happened.

“Thanks.” Robin said to his savior.

It was a man dressed in a black and blue out fit which resembled some kind of ninja.

“I am Subzero, leader of the Lin Kuei.” He replied.

“Thank you Subzero, why did you help us?” Robin asked.

“I was actually the one who contacted Flash to come hear, many of you have been set up.” Subzero explained.

“What do you mean, set up?” Flash asked.

“The one’s you call Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Batman. Robin, you as well were brought here for the doings of evil.” Subzero began.

“This doesn’t sound good.” Flash said.

“A sorcerer who goes by the name Shang Tsung found an interest in you two, I wouldn’t be surprised if this Batman hasn’t already encountered him.” Subzero said.

Tim took that second to try and contact Batman, he couldn’t get anything but static.

“Great, so where is this Shang Tsung?” Robin asked.

“I have no clue.” Subzero replied.

“We’d love to stay and talk but we really got to get going, we have to meet up with Superman.” Flash reminded.

“You can go to your friend later; we have a more important matter and I could really use the two of your assistance.” Subzero said.

“Don’t worry we’ll help you, it’s the least we can do.” Robin accepted.

“So what is it we need to do?” Flash asked.

“We need to retrieve the amulet, Shinnok’s amulet before he gets his hands on it. Come let us head back to Lin Kuei head quarters.” Subzero said.

They began walking and Subzero led the way.