Mortal Kombat VS. DCU

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > Pc and Consoles Gaming > Pc / Console Gaming > PlayStation Gaming Review

Notices

PlayStation Gaming Review All Play Station gaming review

Comment

Bookmark and Share Review Tools Search this Review
MK9 review
MK9 review
Published by Jonnyrp
10-15-2011
Author review
Graphics
80%80%80%
Sound
60%60%60%
Difficulty Level
40%40%40%
Value
40%40%40%
Average 55%
text
MK9 review

MK9- Brutality died, and we walk in circles.
I was expecting a whole lot after the really disappointing MK vs DC universe and surprisingly, MK9 stands as one of the most boring game of the whole franchise. It is totally playable but nothing worth remembering. I had a lot of fun for the first two or three hours. But that being said, it is simply a battle of the clones. Different looks, some different flashy moves, but the punch out or kick out feels the same no matter who you will choose. It’s not much different than any other fighter when it is down to only an hour or two of enjoyment. To the defense of Mortal Kombat, only Virtua fighter 5 and Street fighter IV are up to the task in this generation fighters and were both released three or four years ago (On consoles). Tekken 6 and Soulcalibur IV both failed remarkably in my opinion so MK9 might just make its way to the top. It does, like SC and Tekken though proves that you can walk in circles and still pretend you’re going somewhere. Being the 9th installment, when other fighting games are still far behind, Mortal Kombat had the advantage of having a vast roster of modes, characters and even story and plot lines that were at their disposition to make use of and make us investigate more deeply. But they sadly chose not to take advantage of all that. We are instead offered a reboot in which there isn’t any effort recognizable. Ok we go a little deeper into a story that was created twenty years ago but that’s about it.
The look of the game is alright. Back to the 2d that made the franchise famous, amplified by 3d effects in the backgrounds. (Following the tendency since Marvel/Capcom and SF4 were big names and evolving in a 2d environment.) I personally think that for MK the 2d should die and be buried though. It used to work but with the 3d games that preceded MK9, you could at least do a side step and that brought a lot to the games. The biggest flaw is that we are talking of a fast pace fighter, faster than SF (You can run towards your opponent at anytime), that uses a lot of projectiles, in that case sidestepping becomes NECESSARY GOD DAMN! Without the 3d sidestepping feature one will end up using the jump abusively and that SUCKS! The franchise is also back to the classical PRESS DOWN+B to strike with an uppercut for each character instead of the last generation pop up moves that would differ from a fighting style to another. And I bloody despise this turn of the tables. You still can beat the so called almighty Shao Kahn from a distance with projectiles and even on hard modes. Spam Liu Kang’s low fire ball, try to avoid his projectiles since he will fire back. His hammer, when thrown is particularly dangerous. Trying a jump over is good since ducking doesn’t assure you that it will miss. But you can duck and on the other end, the mighty Shao Kahn is too stupid… Hum, I mean too stubborn to jump or even duck. He will keep firing back at you, waiting for a moment to advance forward at the fast pace that he used to perform to hit you with his shoulder. Or even points you with his finger and starts repeating how much you suck and how bad he’ll kick your ass instead of working his ass off to reply. Needless to say that you are provided with a free hit when he does that since it takes time. I used to respect Kahn so I sometimes try to run and hit him real hard with a combo when he’s doing his taunts. But on the hard modes, this is risky since his reply can be very devastating. With spamming projectiles, you will end up sparing yourself a lot of work.
You can spam kicks in the legs and uppercut when you can’t move left or right and I hate that. A first time player might then beat you up. If you don’t think so you’re screwed, since side stepping is the first weapon against a first time player. Being able to do so, makes him realize you can avoid a projectile or an uppercut in the second. If you hate people who use projectiles too much, admit that it is because the 2d forces to overuse the jump or duck features when fighting them. Don’t pretend you are a much better technical fighter please. MK was never a technical fighting game. Well, I forget about MKDA but still. Overusing stuff makes the fights boring I know, so ultimately makes the game boring. Cause beating Shao Kahn has never been so easy and insulting this time. Sad compared to the challenge that MKDA and MKD had to offer in terms of boss fight. Since in their 3d environment, jumping wasn’t that useful at all. You would often end up with a combo from your opponent while in the air or frozen by the time you land from your jump in front of Sub Zero.
The three fighting styles for each character isn’t back in this generation and some might be happy about the fact that the characters will take back the center of discussions over their fighting styles. I didn’t mind about that turn of events at all. I was to welcome it with open arms but that was before I played MK9. Because overall, this time the punches and kicks look so similar for all the characters that except for their look, they don’t have much to discuss about. Making the game so blurry, that many moves don’t seem like martial arts anymore. So for me, the fun about the fighting system has been stripped away. At least the different fighting styles for each made something to recognize that was different from one another and like it or not, they were the important part of the previous generation since they were the gameplay or how you would use your favorite character.
Playing this one for half an hour with a friend convinced me about one thing. Since I have to activate a code to use the online feature and I guess even have to pay or buy something in order to be able to activate the code and face online opponents, well forget it jerks. I was bored after two or three fights that could have been epic involving Scorpion, Raiden, Kano, Jade and Mileena! Epic? They wanted us so bad to think that it would be. It would take a huge DLC announcement or miracle for me to be convinced that I should or must spend a goddamn dime on such a piece of shit from the get go and have a shot online. Most DLC characters are already added at the time I’m polishing my review so I won’t hold my breath. A franchise hero and an horror movie villain to make it epic? I own the movies so I’ll watch them if I want to see the character in his best element.
There is some beauty to be recognized but it is far from the highly beautiful Soulcalibur games and also far from the Mortal Kombat: Deadly alliance that saw the day in 2002 and ended up as the most beautiful, one of the goriest and most interesting fighters of the franchise and of all the 3d era. But that is my opinion. (With trench coat, impale, first wings, bruises and the blood staying on the floor. Your feet leaving bloodstains as you would move around.That was working on the look of MK.) This time all the gruesome stuff will evolve around fatalities. Seems with the 2d, they also censored themselves so much that MK can appeal to any fighting game fan. The fights in Mk being naturally fast, you will forget all about the look really fast once again. The arenas of MKDA were the rare ones that you could and sometimes would take the time to admire since they had a lot of outside fights and a lot of light. The contrast with the darker ones was obvious and weather changing environments would add to the overall beauty of the arena and the effort put in. This time, only the playing with light is worth mentioning. Making a spot lightened up at times and soon after making it darker. Previous games already had that. Oh, MK9 brings us back the subway and a really beautiful garden in Shang Tsung’s courtyard that are worth mentioning.
Back to the gameplay, MK9 has interesting stuff. But this is nothing compared to what it was back when MK1 and 2 came out for sure. The old games already having a blurry combo system were much funnier but this one handles itself with much more buttonmashing sadly. Jab, jab, uppercut and with a special move that will often be guaranteed with an aired opponent. That feature for all characters makes the game as boring as boxing once again. Jab, jab, uppercut. There is nothing to turn another fighting game to shame there and nothing worth the keeping. So I’m assuming the new players will pass on it with having some fun but will turn their head really fast. Especially if they’re fighting game vets. Just assuming, before someone says I’m talking for someone else. All of these long combos and special moves will become nothing more than a spam festival in the end I’m sure for almost everyone. Play as Kano? Combo start, juggle opponent, use the knives or the ball special move. Long and flashy combos can be performed but I fear they will look the same after one or two tries. For example, Freddy Krueger which you will be able to use if you download him has a teleport move that starts with fire, Duh! Scorpion too. Since Raiden, I guess you can’t even count the number of characters that will teleport in today’s games. So for the long and flashy hard combos, do not stop playing Soulcalibur, which are much different from a character to another compared to MK9. The feeling of accomplishment after learning a character this time isn’t there at all, surprisingly enough. I was told it would be the most technical MK in the series. Yet it still feels blurry. The statement was then false in my eyes.
A good thing about this MK is that this time they finally added the feature of the moving target in practice mode. Why was I not provided with that when I wanted to learn how to use Nitara’s flap of her wings and distance myself much faster than my opponent only to come back aggressive? I had to learn how to use them during fights against a different opponent each turn.
In the good parts, there is also a move called the X-Ray move this time. When you perform one it kind of slows the pace of the fight down but lets you see the inside of your foe as you break the bones or tear the flesh apart. This might be another thing I wouldn’t take out and would have liked to see in past games. Of course, each character has a different X-Ray move that you can perform only once you filled a bar designed in the bottom of the screen and judging of the amount of power you have left. This feature adds more to the look than it adds to the gameplay obviously. But it is not 100% true. By filling the first part of the bar divided in three, you will be granted with an enhanced feature. Making your projectiles and special moves more effective, or more powerful if you will. The second part of the bar filled provides you with a breaker. But breaking will take two parts out of three. So you might want to fill it all and try the X-Ray instead of losing an enhanced move and having to start again. Of course, the ultimate X-Ray can be broken so learn to use the bar as wisely as you can. Sometimes, just the enhanced special move will give you a good advantage over your foe. The more you get hit by your enemy, will sadly make your bar go up very fast, ultimately giving you a chance to even things up if the X-Ray hits. The bar fills itself for the attacking player too, but not as fast. Why?
The good stuff also means a part of the characters. Or is it so good after all? You have to know that this one takes place after Armageddon but is also a reboot of the three first games so it returns to that time. Almost all of the characters that were introduced between that time are back. A big flaw is that we don’t know what younger characters (Mk4 and later) were doing during that time. Would be awesome, but we won’t know this time around. There are a couple post MK1-3 characters that I will let you discover by yourself.
P.S: Armageddon was the game that involved all the fighters tearing at each other’s throat in a deserted place. 60 characters and more fighting each other in a hole and this is supposed to be the end of all? Geez, Rwanda’s genocide was nothing!!
I would prefer seeing 60 new characters instead of that below average return in the past you lazy asses! Cool old characters but nothing new and worth mentioning for any of them sadly. It becomes boring even to be down to use Scorpion once again. Which tells much about the need for a refresh. Not able to bring new stuff with a roster of over sixty characters? This is really sad for the lesser known chars. I would like to remain respectful since all those young and interesting new characters are out of the team’s minds but, **** YOU FOR NOT DOING SHIT ABOUT THEM. I still love Scorpion I’m positive about that but I’m tired of seeing him in the roster. When no chance seems to be given to a really big piece of the MK complete roster. Have him take a little breath. Since it seems he can’t even be granted with anything new for himself after all these years.
And another flaw is about the amount of new characters. Or the lack of characters that weren’t introduced in many installments. Once again they weren’t used and when your new characters are Kratos (From the god of war games), Freddy Krueger (from the nightmare on Elm street movies) and Cyber Sub Zero (A cyborg which has Cyrax… I mean Sub Zero’s freezing ability). ZZZZZZZ. You have to know you haven’t done anything creatively. There was an MK9 add in the nightmare on Elm Street remake but no one even thought Freddy could be introduced? Advice, learn how it works with money and big companies like warner.The only new character is Skarlet, and she was once seen in the backgrounds during the 2d era as I heard. She was then just a “Lady in red”. A well designed effort among the rest. Yet having the lust for blood that the vampire Nitara clearly had back when she arrived. Really boring gameplay for a character well designed like Skarlet but since her moves evolve around blood a little, I see Nitara coming back in future games but sadly borrowing some of Skarlet moves. A sad turn of events after being able to recognize Skarlet should have been Nitara. But still, a big part of the heart of MK is being traded for one more dollar in their pockets. Freddy and Kratos? Of course Tom Brady might want to try MK since he’s tired of playing the same game over and over and he’s a Kratos or Freddy fan. Whatever.
Does the story help that poorly polished game at all? Mk9 story starts with Raiden having his ass kicked by Shao Kahn on top of the Armageddon pyramid. (Why is Raiden weaker than a simple Asian martial artist god dammit? He’s a god.) But it was dark Raiden so… My mistake. Yep, since deception there seems to be two Raiden. The first one seemed to have died and now we are left with a character that, pretty much like Sub Zero, is becoming the asshole of the bunch. Anyway. Just before drawing his last breath, the god of thunder finds the only way to avoid Armageddon and being defeated is by hurting his enemies where it would hurt the most. In the past. He then sends a message to his past self. By doing so, the new past asshole Raiden realizes that he might be able to make things better in the future but sadly, the course of things will have to be altered and some will eventually have to suffer from that choice he made. (Why not letting Kahn win and when Armageddon’s done we have a new story instead of just making Raiden an asshole hero of a story that happened 20 years ago?) Thunder god will result in a really weak lame since during the whole story he’ll be so confused and insecure about his recent choices. Making him far from the god that once defied two sorcerers at once and sacrificed himself with one blow to try and kill Onaga. I think this is where we lost him for good. Unlike the Lin Kuei though, it took more than one poor adventure game to take Raiden down. Wish he’ll get back up and stick his head out of his ass cause I still like him.
Instead of being offered a one way storyline about Liu Kang winning the tournament, you will cycle through most of the characters during the story mode but this only to walk towards the inevitable ONE ending.( SPOILER: Raiden will kill both Liu Kang and Shao Kahn but by doing so will make things even worse. Nice try stupid! At least Kang won four tournaments before he died.) The story mode doesn’t even keep its promises of making you try a character fully since you only have him/her for 3 or 4 fights. And you can’t choose which character you will use or face in a next chapter when playing the story mode. Really sad. This call is for a use of the practice mode, which fortunately never disappears. The one good thing about that story mode is that it lets you discover the complicated story behind the characters as you play. But, when you start feeling that you should explain a story twenty years after it was created? NO COMMENT. Ah, the new players!! Not the easy money, the new players. Hey, was I ever provided with that “Much more elaborate” explanation of this already popular story when the first games came out? In games where characters and how violent they are like MK matters, their story does. But a twenty years old one? No thanks.
MKDA, MKD and MKA all had different but cool Konquest modes. MKDA being like a pilot for that whole generation was shorter and less polished(Or really?) but it was the only one having only the necessary: A conquest that was only focused on learning the characters moves, combos and abilities. You could easily play through each one’s Konquest at your pace once they were unlocked and learn the basics without fearing any interruption coming from a walk in the park to find a new character or defeat a new gang of thugs. Or you could just learn your 2 or 3 favorite characters in terms of appeal and run with them. These modes aren’t kept for what they were this time which is sad. The only way to practice a character at your pace is the practice mode once again. Of course you can press the pause button in the middle of a fight to check your character’s moves list but when you come back to the fight, you might not be fast enough to take the edge and keep it. It only helps when fatality time comes. Since the fatality inputs are in the moves list this time.
Mortal Kombat9 remains a violent fighting game? It evolves around fatalities. Some blood on your opponent as the fight goes on and bruises. Previous games had a lot more. And since I can’t play with Nitara and have a fatality for each that would make them tear her wings off instead of bringing back a babality for everyone? Mk is supposed to be a brutality and sadism contest god dammit. It seems that the more they try, the more they lose bits of the brutality that made Mortal Kombat what it once was. An enjoyable and simply grizzly bear fighting game. With only one fatality per character and adding some stuff like vomiting, flesh and blood spits, impaling, MK had once regained the status it deserves of the bull fighter. This time around they let you think they’re doing a lot about the blood and gore, but not scoring on any. Which is sad. There is nothing shocking about MK9 and yes, this is their fault. Bringing back the humoristic babality is sort of useless in a way since all the blood and guts in the game isn’t even up to any early 2d Mortal Kombat game.
Is this one a gory, grizzly game? Not at all. The in fight violence is gone. There is some really bloody stuff in fatalities but nothing will remain engraved into a mind deeply. I see no classic this time. Except for Quan Chi or Freddy. Even with the addition of Downloadable characters such as Freddy Krueger? (He even has a plot line in MK!! He has a realm!!) I think I’ll pass and think they insulted the butcher of Elm Street with this installment but let’s hope for some shock to be back in the near future. After all, when Mortal Kombat first appeared people felt the need of creating the ESRB (Entertainment software rating board). There are a lot of games that surpassed Mortal Kombat in terms of violence (True), not in the fighting area though. But one franchise could at least try to stay true to itself. That 9th game doesn’t help itself or the franchise at all in my opinion. With MK vs DC which was really poor in terms of all that blood and guts (Needless to say it had none), this new game is a joke compared to names such as MK2, MKDA and MKD (That had the death traps at least. You could throw your opponent in a furnace or a pit of spikes but it sucked that it could happen so early in a fight, unless you put the option on Off. MKD had 2 fatalities per characters. And the addition of a weird, non pertaining but gruesome Hara Kiri for each).
MK9 also includes a ladder mode where you can gain achievements and trophies by overcoming the challenges. It doesn’t let you choose the character(s) you want to use though. Even after completing a challenge. It resembles the Soulcalibur 4 ladder but offers much more than just one on one or two on four arcade fights. Test your might and test your luck are part of the challenges. You can also do one where you shoot zombies in the head with Stryker, from your end of the screen and before they reach you. Another similar challenge requires that you kill Baraka… Hum… All of the tarkatas attacking you and this all in a limited time. Surprisingly, these two challenges are almost blank in terms of graphic violence. Win a fight with Jax by only using the ground pound followed by another special move. And they will say that they don’t encourage spamming at all!! But I don’t waste time with this mode since I couldn’t care less about any trophy or rank I could gain. When knowing that another player might get a higher rank and from the comfort of his room at the far end of the world. That doesn’t make me proud of anything. Working my ass off on arcade or versus modes, even Konquest modes in order to unlock characters or arenas remains what I love since I know all the good stuff I will unlock will give me a chance to play further and try to appreciate the game as a whole. Even come up to a friend and go like “Wow! See what new character i unlocked! Let’s see how good he holds against your Kabal! See what he’s got.” Or what older classic character I just unlocked. A big part of the rest is futile in my eye.
There are some things to unlock this time again and the look of the krypt is awesome. Really gruesome and well made. Things will involve sketches and even second fatalities for each character but very few are the useful and rewarding extras and they added a practice mode in which you are provided with the input controls for each fatality when you unlocked it. They wanted us not to make any effort this time. Or wanted to avoid us from searching the net to find a guy who worked hard enough to provide you with the correct controls. It results in letting the player practice a fatality as much as he wants and it might be a big part of the fun for that really blank fighting game. I used to have a lot of fun playing MKDA and MKD if only to have the opportunity to unlock all the characters and arenas but this time they haven’t made the effort of letting you discover for a while and handed much of it to you on a plate.The things such as characters or costumes will be unlocked so fast and easily this time that you won’t even notice you played for only two or three hours.
This is in big part why I think the game is not more than good for a rent. You can unlock all the good stuff in an hour or 2. The rest is left to try but not worth the time you might spend on it. So boring that I was hoping for at least some more good stuff to find in the krypt. A reboot made with a really poor effort at the end of the line. With only some cool graphics and a classic roster that still tries to stand up to a task too big. I think the MK4, MKDA and MKD new characters were for the most of them the battle horse of these games. But story and character development or originality aren’t important anymore. (Sad). More candy for the eye in the graphics and a very clumsy handling gameplay is where the money seems to evolve around nowadays so. (You have to buffer to get every move right in a combo, not only one or two times but every move!! ****.) I think it’s sad that the online feature will result as the only mean for one to have some enjoyable moments. This is where games are heading for and it sucks. Nothing left to discover or admire but the first guy who’ll beat the crap out of you on the online feature. I really hope they add more meat to the sequel and also hope for a return of potential to the story with up to date rivalries and characters. If need be, which really does, to return to the humble games that used to feature a lot of new characters along with the vets each time and not just drop them at any turn but give them a modest spot if it’s the only thing they deserve. Old stuff like retro characters and Pop culture are guaranteed cash in of course, but sometimes just fails when experimenting could have been so rewarding. Cuz this MK9 was sold from a far higher ground than the modesty that once was a fuel for a still underestimated franchise. (Don’t think it is anymore). This game tried to hang thigh but collapsed really hard after an evening of being repetitive. Collapsed with so much brutality that it causes this installment shame. I used to learn a cool new character I had unlocked after an hour of arcade or versus mode. Now, what’s left?
With all the polished graphics, even my grandmother wouldn’t be shocked by the MK games commercials anymore compared to the last generation’s short but original T.v spots that you couldn’t often see during big audiences hours. If you ever watched a MKDA or MKSM t.v spot on youtube you know what I’m talking about.
In terms of fatalities, Freddy Krueger has one involving a furnace, enuff said. And his second one is the classic death of Johnny Depp in the first nightmare movie. Where Freddy drives him into his bed and only the blood comes out like an erupting volcano. That MK fatality doesn’t match the amount of blood that was in the movie for sure but is still a really bloody one. Other than that, Kabal will gut you out litteraly and Noob Saibot has a fatality where he creates a clone of himself and they both take one leg of their foe. To start separating the body in two from growing to the head. His second fatality is also part of the great ones. Quan Chi’s classic fatality where he takes one of his opponent’s legs and beats him up with it is back, for my personal enjoyment and that’s about it.
The try failed but for the good old times I give it a generous 4.5/10. Let the kids discover the old games with less effort, maybe more money spent and more easy money in the banks. Can’t wait til they get tired of kicking Shao Kahn’s ass though (Spamming projectiles since he spares us a lot of work.) Only then can we hope for new rivalry stuff that mixes up with the good old bear stripping flesh fashion Mortal Kombat used to be. It’s been five years, almost six since Armageddon, seven since Deception and nine since Deadly Alliance. I’m starting to get tired of hoping. This game will work even though I think it is poor. But when you don’t stand up and take one little risk, if it pays off, you win the bet. I don’t mind about getting new players into the old MK times at all. But with nothing refreshing or new, and no late story improvement, it bores even the old days fan that I am. Too much cool stuff about the franchise is forgotten. Fear some will be lost in time and left as reminder only since, even Freddy that has a movie franchise that you can watch has a spot in the roster before my favorite characters. I’m not hoping for much for the next game no matter how much time they’ll spend on it since before introducing Nitara, they can think of Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers. Well they have a franchise of their own but they are really popular so why not them? I despise that. This player in particular is about to choose to leave the boat and since I’m quitting on too many games I would love to stay in the MK ones that often brought some enjoyable moments even to my darkest days. It sadly won’t happen as it seems. Am i biased when it comes to discussing characters? YES. My fav horror movie involves my fav vilain, which has a certain look and it's why he's my fav. So my fav character in games matters first in the same way.
In resume, most about this new game just suck. Except for some average graphical stuff. The characters? Well I’m tired with many of them but still some cool ones.
It might make me a sellout, people might say I’m not a true fan of MK, but even though the game is hugely popular the franchise is also becoming a joke of its own creation.
You want more and more characters? They provided us with new characters each game. And a lot of them each time. But now since Kratos was introduced? People we will demand characters like Freddy Krueger. Jason Voorhees. Name one popular character that isn’t MK related? People will start asking for him to be introduced. Since mk9 is a reboot, from now on you will be hearing more and more of things like Freddy or Jason being considered by the fans and a whole lot of:
“We want this, and that, so much more of this. But not that after all. But we want this and that.”
“My bro kicks my ass with yellow ninjas and Cyborgs. Red ninjas and Cyborgs… I want a Pink one. I want a fourth character with four arms since I hate the ones my friends use. I want to be able to play with Shao Kahn and Goro so I’ll be really hard to beat from the get go. Make the bosses equal with the other assholes now!”
Why not just sticking to a roster of over sixty original characters for a couple years and make more fans happy with anything his/her particular fav character’s got?
That is it. I wish that us, the weirdest fans of the most grizzly, bullying fighting era of Mortal Kombat. That don’t get enough of a simple effort like being back to the past and hope for a whole new game like it was back with MK2 and Deadly Alliance will one day have something back to sink our teeth in. Cause these games gave us some promises that weren’t even fulfilled.
What would Shao Kahn think of his new appearance?
IT’S OFFICIAL. IT SUX!

text
By MKRayden on 10-15-2011, 07:29 PM
whole text you wrote?
By Jonnyrp on 10-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
80%80%80%
Sound
60%60%60%
Difficulty Level
40%40%40%
Value
40%40%40%
Average 55%
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKRayden View Post
whole text you wrote?
Yeah, brought me back to writing. Yet since i started my review back in the beginning of june i had to update it a couple times and thought about not posting it yet. DLC stuff nowadays can make you appreciate games better or even dislike them so i wanted to wait but here it is.

Armageddon review next. I have old fighting games review, some are kind of short and miss some aspects though. THX for the like.
By MKRayden on 10-15-2011, 07:56 PM
have you received any notification about "Like this post"
By Jonnyrp on 10-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
80%80%80%
Sound
60%60%60%
Difficulty Level
40%40%40%
Value
40%40%40%
Average 55%
Yeah i did. Almost done polishing my MKDA-MKD reviews. My SC reviews will remain really short though.

Wish to add one last thing. I ain't against 2d stuff even for MK. Just think the 3d was better for that franchise. And the speech against the 2d was written way back when i found out how hard it was to come back to learning 2d gameplay for MK. Other than that, i wouldn't be against an other 2d game.
Comment