Mortal Kombat Sub-Zero and Scorpion

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > Mortal Kombat > Mortal Kombat Classic

Notices

Mortal Kombat Classic Talk about Mortal Kombat old games which includes: MK, MK II, MK 3, Ultimate MK 3, MK Advance, MK Trilogy, MK 4, MK Gold, MKDA ,MKD, MKA., MK Vs. DCU, MK9 and MKXL, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate earlier).

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
My MK7 storyline and characters

tonshaad1230
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Cheeky
Total Downloaded: 0
Show Printable Version Email this Page
tonshaad1230 tonshaad1230 is offline 02-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Rating: text (0 votes - average)

Onaga, The Dragon King had returned. He had deceived Shujinko into bringing together the 6 Kamidogu. Once the deception was achieved. Onaga tracked down the socerror known as Quan Chi, where he along with Shang Tsung were fighting the God of Thunder and my mentor Raiden. Despite Raiden's sacrifice, Onaga was not harmed.

Shujinko sought to redeem himself by going after Onaga. Bringing together heroes and villians, he took all of their combined power into his own. Shattering each of the Kamidogu, he killed Onaga and the realms were seemingly at peace once more. But the Chaos Warrior known as Havik entered the Dragon King's throne room with the intention of using the heart of Onaga to revive Shao Kahn. However, it turned out Shao Kahn did not die and appeared behind Havik and gave Havik an offer he couldn't refuse.

Using the Dragon King's heart. Shao Kahn resurrected Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, but without free will. Shao Kahn then reclaimed Outworld for himself.

However, I was undergoing another battle, as a spirit I fought with my reanimated body. Electricity crackled through both my spirit and my body. Then suddenly I found myself to be flesh and bone once again. I lived again. I turned around and was happy to see Raiden was still alive. But he was not the same...

Raiden disappeared after he resurrected me to go confront Shujinko. Raiden blamed Shujinko for the resurrection of the Dragon King and killed the hero of the battle with his lightning. My Earthrealm Allies are now free from Onaga's control. I must band them together along with Fujin, Earthrealm's new protector in order to stop Raiden. However what his intentions are I don't know. Shao Kahn is gathering his forces, he is going to use this time to attack Earthrealm. What will become of us... I do not know and I can only pray that my Earthrealm Allies and I will be ready.

-Liu Kang

Old 02-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
MKRayden
Owner

1monstermem Champion Pacman Champion yeti1_5shots Champion bloodypingu Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 271
Likes (Received): 137
My Mood: Innocent
Total Downloaded: 111.28 MB
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: MKRayden
MK7 is Armageddon right?
MKRayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:19 AM   #3
tonshaad1230
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Yes it is.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
MKRayden
Owner

1monstermem Champion Pacman Champion yeti1_5shots Champion bloodypingu Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 271
Likes (Received): 137
My Mood: Innocent
Total Downloaded: 111.28 MB
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: MKRayden
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonshaad1230 View Post
Onaga, The Dragon King had returned. He had deceived Shujinko into bringing together the 6 Kamidogu. Once the deception was achieved. Onaga tracked down the socerror known as Quan Chi, where he along with Shang Tsung were fighting the God of Thunder and my mentor Raiden. Despite Raiden's sacrifice, Onaga was not harmed.

I agree above story.

Shujinko sought to redeem himself by going after Onaga. Bringing together heroes and villians, he took all of their combined power into his own. Shattering each of the Kamidogu, he killed Onaga and the realms were seemingly at peace once more. But the Chaos Warrior known as Havik entered the Dragon King's throne room with the intention of using the heart of Onaga to revive Shao Kahn. However, it turned out Shao Kahn did not die and appeared behind Havik and gave Havik an offer he couldn't refuse.

Using the Dragon King's heart. Shao Kahn resurrected Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, but without free will. Shao Kahn then reclaimed Outworld for himself.

why onaga resurrected Shang Tsung and Quan Chi whereas they both wanted to kill him

However, I was undergoing another battle, as a spirit I fought with my reanimated body. Electricity crackled through both my spirit and my body. Then suddenly I found myself to be flesh and bone once again. I lived again. I turned around and was happy to see Raiden was still alive. But he was not the same...

Raiden disappeared after he resurrected me to go confront Shujinko. Raiden blamed Shujinko for the resurrection of the Dragon King and killed the hero of the battle with his lightning. My Earthrealm Allies are now free from Onaga's control. I must band them together along with Fujin, Earthrealm's new protector in order to stop Raiden. However what his intentions are I don't know. Shao Kahn is gathering his forces, he is going to use this time to attack Earthrealm. What will become of us... I do not know and I can only pray that my Earthrealm Allies and I will be ready.

-Liu Kang

or above paragraph in written by Liu kang?

or this below one written b y Liu kang

Quote:
MKRayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
tonshaad1230
Fighter

text Post Thanks / Like
Wait uh?..................
Old 02-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
MKRayden