Mortal Kombat VS. DCU

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL MK11 MK12

Go Back Forums - Mortal Kombat > Mortal Kombat > Mortal Kombat Classic

Notices

Mortal Kombat Classic Talk about Mortal Kombat old games which includes: MK, MK II, MK 3, Ultimate MK 3, MK Advance, MK Trilogy, MK 4, MK Gold, MKDA ,MKD, MKA., MK Vs. DCU, MK9 and MKXL, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate earlier).

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2011, 06:44 PM  
Kreate a Kharacter Tournament

1TanyaFan
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
My Mood: Bored
Total Downloaded: 0
Show Printable Version Email this Page
1TanyaFan 1TanyaFan is offline 09-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Rating: text (0 votes - average)

This is actually an aging, antique idea of a game that was going on over at my site, but since my site is pretty much dead in activity, it's on a stand still(If you want to participate and judge on that one, you can register at my site as well), but I was thinking, since this site still active, I thought I bring it over here to see if there is any taker.

Here's the rule.

>>
Name:
Costume:
Alternate Costumes:
Fighting Styles: up to 2 hand-to hand and 1 weapon style like MKDA and MKD had or just 1 and 1 like MKA
Special Moves: At least 4 but no more than 10
Fatality: no more than 4 and a Hara Kiri
Bio:
Ending:
Arena:

Optional features that are not required but will help you will be anything such as:

Measurements:
Blood Type:
Origin:
Allegiance:
Friends:
Foes:
Friendships/Animalities/Brutalities:
Deathtrap:
Arena Weapon:
Arena Interaction:
Puzzle Fighter:
Motor Kombat Racer:
or anything you can think of.

There won't be a limit a person can enter his/her characters, so you can start entering them now.
>>

Basically, what we do is, we take people's entries on this thread, and once we reach 32 kharacters, and 4 or 5 judges, I put the kharacters into a box, and pick out the pairings and do the tournaments. Winner goes on to the next round, loser goes home, and determine the final winner, the Champion, and once this tourament is over, another member starts the next one, but the one in my site is currently froze on the tournament no. 5, since no-one is comming back. :(

If you are in it. Simply enter your kharacter and if you want to be a judge, post about it.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #11
JillxValentine
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
My Mood: Amused
you could maybe do something like it on Deviant art , we may be able to get more people
JillxValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #12
1TanyaFan
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
If anyone want to see what this tournament look like, here is the link of the completed Tournament at my site a while back. It's a HUGE 13 page thread, but if you want to see some kharacters there to get an inspiration(though COPING any portion of any kharacter is forbidden here) for your kharacter, or if you are just curious to see what the tournament look like.

Last edited by MKRayden; 10-03-2011 at 09:37 AM.
1TanyaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #13
Jonnyrp
Creator of Vaeternus

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 174
Likes (Received): 33
My Mood: Buzzed
There were some cool characters on that site TanyaFan! I wonder btw if it is possible to be judge even though i posted characters?

This is my first and fav character i created.

Name: Valeck (First original character i created in MKA and the one that Vlad had a name similar to.)
Origin: Unknown
Looks: It was hard to have him as i wanted at first but he has the vampire face since he has fangs, devil horns. He's mostly brown. He has the bat wings of course.

Bio: Valeck is a demon that wandered many lands and fought many gods (Mostly Raiden) and other entities before he walked vampirerealm. A vampire breed he hated from the start since they wouldn't welcome him. Having to feed on other species blood in order to remain alive and well? He despised them. But he killed many of them. Later on he started studying them and then took on himself the creation of their entire dark and ruthless world and breed. The vampires wouldn't hear his suppositions. For he was nothing but a tyrant to them all. He managed to take some elders on his side though after many years of torture and tyranny. Since his plans were the domination of all realms, giving the vampires the upper hand in terms of power. They would rule the other species but only under Valeck's orders.

Many years after Nitara's birth, the two fought against each other. Nitara was leading a horde of determined vampires and the battle ended with Valeck having his heart ripped out of his body and devoured by Nitara. He didn't fell down but he angrily made her notice: "You just broke my heart you little..."

The vampires won the battle and they threw Valeck out of their world but weren't aware of the fact that he would return for revanche and try to take control of both vampirerealm and the one being that ate his heart out of him.

Sure he would let Nitara separate her realm from Outworld first. She would only let him back in her homeland by opening the doors. Giving him the chance to start over where he had left earlier.

Ending: After defeating Blaze, Valeck went back down to notice that Nitara was barely alive. He would save her life but only to bring her back to Vampirerealm and do with her what he did with many vampires. he would torture her, forcefeed her and then torture her again. In order to have her agree to any of his demands and plans. If else, through surgery Valeck would separate Nitara's brain from her heart and make her see the destruction of her entire vampire breed. Only she would live and wander the worlds endlessly. She might end up aware of one or two things only: Her name and the fact that she's a monster that has to prey on blood in order to live. With heart and brain divided, Nitara would be left with the feelings without the memory or she would be left with the memory but no feelings about her race's extinction but feelings or memories of a being totally unknown to her to that day.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #14
1TanyaFan
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
You can judge even if you enter your kharacter, you just can't vote for your own kharacter's battle, that's all.

and SORRY, it HAS to be the ORIGINAL kharacter, with original name you come up with.

so we still have 5 kharacters, but 2 judges now, myself, and Jonnyrp

Few of the contestants on the tournament at my site before the one I have posted links for, their entry got disqualified because of that, that, and the fact that some of them just ripped the moves of the existing kharacters from other games, and MK as well.

Thanx.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:50 PM   #15
Jonnyrp
Creator of Vaeternus

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 174
Likes (Received): 33
My Mood: Buzzed
Instead of posting a new long post, i edited my previous post. I wish it's ok. This character was the first one i had created before/and that came up in my Armageddon created chars roster. I know it ****s some of your post TanyaFan but don't want to copy and delete and have you double posting.

I had a much longer and much darker bio in terms of storytelling but this is in part what the character is in terms of important stuff.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:08 AM   #16
1TanyaFan
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
That's fine.

Actually, if you had seen some of the kharacters over in my sites, most people post one long kharacter with bunch of informations there. Judges look for the requirements(though some of them just pick a winner that he/she likes better for any reason... :) ), and the more you can tell about your kharacter can really help swaying the judge's vote in favor of your kharacter. So, if you can cram all the informaton on one post, that is great(like my lone kharacter here, which is really long, though I DO have much longer kharacters if you see the completed tourney at my site, which I go by either Grandam99(a while back), or GrandPrix08(the name I have changed to when I replaced my car).

Some great kharacters here, but with only 6 kharacters and 2 judges, we still have a loooong way to go to actually have this tourney pick up.

Thanx.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #17
roadkillking
Warrior

chicken Champion Fishkill Champion Roulette Champion paperthrow Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 6
My Mood: Cold
i have a human cyborg idea can it be seperate or do they have to be the same?
roadkillking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #18
1TanyaFan
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
As long as they are original, they are welcomed in any form....
Old 10-14-2011, 08:11 AM   #19
roadkillking
Warrior

chicken Champion Fishkill Champion Roulette Champion paperthrow Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 6
My Mood: Cold
okay cool thank you
roadkillking is offline   Reply With Quote