Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Criss Angel or David Blaine ? (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=764)

Saibot 11-04-2007 05:21 PM

Criss Angel or David Blaine ?

This Topic Thread Is For Making Differences between David Blaine And Criss Angel,Discussion on them And Voting Who is Better ..

Rain 11-04-2007 05:52 PM

Im wid David Blaine.. Since thats what i call a Street Magician.. Chris uses his own crowds.. which is Fake..

Saibot 11-04-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 7793)
Im wid David Blaine.. Since thats what i call a Street Magician.. Chris uses his own crowds.. which is Fake..

i also Agree Wid Rain...

Tej-Paul 11-04-2007 08:16 PM

David Blaine, despite his appearance in a Season 5 episode of South Park called Super Best Friends (I only care about this cartoon from 2001 to the present). And this was one of 2 episodes (Terrance & Phillip: Behind The Blow was the other), from that season I hated. For the record, I haven't hated any episodes from Season 6 and on.

And I don't care about the episode from the first 4 Seasons except for the episodes Chinpokomon and the one that only had Cartman, Shelly, and a couple others in that episode that was like the Wild, Wild, West.

Saibot 11-04-2007 08:31 PM

dude i dont watch These Shows I just Watch them on You Tube or AXN..I fink that Criss Angel is fulltime Lia..And David BLaine has a Cleaniness in his Tricks..!

fencorrea 11-04-2007 10:31 PM

criss angel

Rain 11-04-2007 10:58 PM

wtf? he sucks.. Its all a fake.. even if its an Illusion... Its an Illusion fake.. get it? .. Illusionists use Crowds not involved in the Trick.. but this guy does resulting in Fake Artist.. On the Other hand David Blaine has his Tricks which he performs in front of Stranger Crowds surrounding him..

Saibot 11-08-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fencorrea (Post 7799)
criss angel

Dude I dont Think Dat u need a fkin description For the That Jerk ( Criss Angel)..
Dude If u see Angel than just Watch Dis Movie On YouTube..Link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I fink u Will Understand it And If u dont...u r a Little Kid who is Sniffin in The Odda Matters which u Dont Even have a Craze of...!

childofscorpion 01-13-2008 07:58 AM

I would say David Blaine since my name is David but I say Chris Angel is better.

RevyFan 01-13-2008 04:21 PM

Hmm, I donīt care for magicians at all... One reason might be that itīs always fake.