Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mortal Kombat Classic (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   who is Kotal kahn? (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5653)

pain 12-19-2014 02:53 PM

who really is Kotal kahn? son of Shao Kahn?

Kotal kahn is obviously growing attention towards himself because of his strength his looks(a bit similar to Shao kahn like demi-god) and many more thing. Some rumors were that he is a son of Shao kahn but with this some question arises are:
If he is a son of Shao kahn then where the hell has he been with many years? and the answer for this to me uptill now is, I think Shao Kahn is a race of Outworld gods and his death brought Kotal Kahn's attention.

Than Ed Boon said that Kotal Kahn is the new ruler of Outworld. Watch this video
[YOUTUBEVID]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nsS0lnJ2SSI[/YOUTUBEVID]

We know what normally happens is that emperor replacing other emperor can only be possible in two ways. Either new emperor defeats the previous one and takes his place or the old emperor dies and his son becomes the new emperor and occupies his seat. So, this prove 2 things either kotal kahn is more powerful than Shao Kahn which he seems to look like and defeat him or he is Shao Kahn's son.

First thing doesn't suits with the current scenario so i will go with the second one that Kotal Kahn is Shao kahn's son and Shao kahn death brought Kotal kahn attention.

Syed Kazim 12-19-2014 10:09 PM

the story line of Kotal Kahn will finally reveal in Mkx but according to different resources Kotal is descendant of Shao Kahn.

cyber_initiative 12-20-2014 06:05 AM

Kotal is not Shao's son just to make things clear in that department. He may or may not be a descendant either. The name "Kahn" is dubbed for being ruler, so that is why Kotal attained it.

Now, we will see the rise and fall of Kotal in MKX, as he won't be the final boss. There may be at least two others besides him. Don't take that number into consideration as it is just speculation.

To find out the truth about him, we just have to wait until we play story-mode.

pain 12-20-2014 09:02 AM

obviously he can not be the final boss, final bosses are always unplayable. Uptill now its not much clear that either he is a son or the descendant of Shao Kahn.

cyber_initiative 12-21-2014 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain (Post 43837)
obviously he can not be the final boss, final bosses are always unplayable. Uptill now its not much clear that either he is a son or the descendant of Shao Kahn.

Have you forgotten that Shang and Quan Chi were the bosses in MKDA, as well as playable on the main roster? Same goes for Shinnok and Quan Chi in MK4.

simony17y 12-21-2014 09:23 PM

First of all, he isn't related to Shao Kahn: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There's a rumour that Kotal is related to Shinnok. But that seems to be a bit unconvincing.

Anyway, we don't have enough information to build up theories...

MKRayden 12-22-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyber_initiative (Post 43845)
Have you forgotten that Shang and Quan Chi were the bosses in MKDA, as well as playable on the main roster? Same goes for Shinnok and Quan Chi in MK4.

@pain didn't play classic mk games he started from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

cyber_initiative 12-23-2014 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKRayden (Post 43851)
@pain didn't play classic mk games he started from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

My apologies.

pain 12-23-2014 09:07 AM

ya i have started playing mortal kombat from mk9 i said "bosses are unplayable in games" because they are always unplayable in games like King of fighters,tekken,sf and many more.

MKRayden 12-23-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain (Post 43854)
ya i have started playing mortal kombat from mk9 i said "bosses are unplayable in games" because they are always unplayable in games like King of fighters,tekken,sf and many more.

bosses are playable in MK4/MKGold and MKDA5/Tournament Edition