Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mortal Kombat Classic (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rpg (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475)

Dragonflame218 08-01-2007 02:13 AM

Rpg

OK, first i'll thank on old member called Blaze for the idea

You first choose a character, this can be an existing MK character or a KAK, if you chose a KAK, you have to put an image of him and a bio about him along with your first post

Then you write a mini-story about what happens (don't worry, i'll start things off) it has to be related to everything what happened before (what other members wrote that is)

Rules:
-Do not kill other members their characters
-Stick to the story
-Don't make your character suddenly have his own story
-Your alligment has to start at good and may change to Neutral or Unknown indo time but not into evil

That's it so have fun

My Character: Vesh Crowley
Race: Vampire
Subrace: Dragonrider
Place of Birth: The Vampire Realm
Allies: Nitara
Foes: Shang Tsung, Ashrah

Image:http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...r/DSCN0929.jpg

The story starts at the first Mortal Kombat Tournament, where every warrior is invited (every warrior, not just the ones from MKI), they all had a personal invitation from an old mysterious man called Shang Tsung, these are the best of the best, but along all the warriors, there are only few who will make a difference.

Before they reach the island they are transported with the Nethership, here only one warrior isn't in his room, his name is Vesh Crowley, a vampire who despises Shang Tsung and since he knows of Ashrah's entry in the tournament, he chose to enter it, alone outside watching the water, he suddenly hears a voice, saying... (this is where the next member comes in and his character talks to mine... get it?)

Rain 08-01-2007 10:54 PM

Lol i guess its gonna be me...

Name:Rain (i hope we can make a bit twist)
Realm: Edenia
Species: Edenian, Half-God
Alignment: Evil
Fighting styles: Zi Ran Men
Weapons: Storm Sword
Costume: UMK 3
Rain:"Who are you and why are you here?" (im saying this to Dragonflame)

Dragonflame218 08-02-2007 07:56 PM

(dude your alligment needs to be good)

Vesh: "Same reason why your here, to win the Mortal Kombat Tournament"
Rain: "Oh yeah"
Vesh: "What are your powers?"
Rain: "I can control water and lightning, you?"
Vesh: "I can control and spit blood, plus i can fly"
Rain: "Cool"

Vesh and Rain keep talking untill suddenly...

Vesh: "Did you hear that?"
Rain: "Yeah, it came from downstairs"

As they go and check it out they stumble on a dozen of Tarkata's

Rain: "Crap... They look hungry..."
Vesh: "So do i!"

Vesh leaps forward and bites a Tarkata in the neck, he falls lifeless to the floor, now all the Tarkata's start fighting Vesh

Rain: "Hey! Leave some for me!"

After saying this, Rain came to Vesh's aid, the Tarkata's stand no chance to the both of them and soon realize their dying all over.
Then, as the last Tarkata falls dead Vesh looks at a body...

Vesh: "You ugly bastard..."

Saying that suddenly the arm of the Tarkata goes up and chokes Vesh

Vesh: "Let go, dumbass!"

Before Rain can do something, a green orb hits the Tarkata followed by a kick by an unknown warrior which makes his head fall off

As Vesh stands up he asks: "Thanks, but who are you?"

The warrior goes forward and puts a sunglasses on: "You don't know me? I'm Johnny Cage!"

Vesh and Rain look questioned at eachother...

Cage: "Can i hang out with you guys? I'm looking for some friends to stick to"
Rain: "Yeah sure, you okay with that Vesh?"
Vesh: "Yeah, i like the guy" *grins*
Cage: "Okay! Let's go kick some ass!!"

The rest of the trip goes without trouble and they quickly reach Shang Tsung's Island.
As they get off, a man waits for them... The man slowly opens his mouth and sais:

Rain 08-02-2007 09:51 PM

but you just said no controlling of characters O.o ...whatever .. Listen it would be good if you controll the story line characters like they are Unplayable ones... Where the hell did johnny cage come from btw?

Dragonflame218 08-02-2007 10:03 PM

When did i say no controlling characters? And about Cage, write it :P

childofscorpion 08-03-2007 02:59 AM

Name: David
Race:spectre
Power:Element of fire.
Good
Subrace:human

Dragonflame218 08-03-2007 03:27 AM

Dude, your suppost to write a story

Rain 08-03-2007 09:19 PM

ok whatever ...listen Childofscorpion if your making your own character give his/her bio..so we can know the story behind him/her ... like i chose Rain everyone knows Rain so i dont need to write bio...

childofscorpion 08-03-2007 09:27 PM

I came from the woods lookin for my family.Then i met a fighter.We were at eachothers necks for hours.We eventually had to work together to make it through the night.We had a conversation.His name was Scorpion.My name reall name Was David.His long lost and forgotten son

scorpionsorigin 08-04-2007 12:21 AM

NameDarkness
Realm:Outworld
Race:Half-Human, Half-Spectre
Allignment:Good
Fighting Style:Hapkido
Weapon:Battle Axe (Ermacs weapon)
Outfit: UMK3-Scorpion Mask (Black), MK1-Scorpion Shirt (Dark Black, Red Vest), Black Baggy Pants, Black Boots
Allies:Noob Saibot, Ermac, Jax
Foes:Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn
Bio: I came to this tournament so I can wreak eternal vengeance upon my greatest enemies: Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, and Shao Kahn. They desecrated my home, village, and my family. I was left for dead, but they were unaware that I had the strength of a Spectre and a desire for payback.