Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for Moderators for 2010 Results (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3157)

MKRayden 08-04-2010 10:32 AM

Looking for Moderators for 2010 Results

Dear Members

This is first time happened at MKNexusonline nobody send request for become Moderators so i have decided and now i added/removed Moderators myself and please do not blame this time cause i didn't received any request for any member except Shotokan and Rain.

Below is our Moderator

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Classic Mk Forum
Introducation Forum and MKArmgageddon
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Admin

Shotokan 08-04-2010 12:01 PM

Cool thanks for the opportunity again, MKR =D For a moment I was going to write I personal messaged you lol until I read the rest (good thing).

MKRayden 08-04-2010 02:25 PM

your welcome shotokan

blade 08-04-2010 02:50 PM

I am glad to still be able to serve the MKNexus Online community.
Thank you MKRayden.

Rain 08-05-2010 01:39 AM

Awesome guys.. But I want to raise a very important issue here.. We must admit we're low on members.. we should do something about that..

Shotokan 08-05-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 33260)
Awesome guys.. But I want to raise a very important issue here.. We must admit we're low on members.. we should do something about that..

Yes but that's not just the issue, either, posts..I think some of us (myself included, but not speaking for all) may be running out of things to say, or not thinking of new ideas immediately..as for getting new members to join, they'd have to be really active too..hmm....vicious circle..one thing leads to another o.O

Rain 08-05-2010 01:06 PM

Shotokan is right.. I feel that im running out of things to say too.. I have a way to re-build this forum and make it active.. This forum has a General Console Gaming forum.. Where all the non-exclusive game info's can be put.. I can give you guys the latest updates and info's on PS3 Exclusives Xbox 360 Exclusives and Multi-Platform games.. That ways when we invite people.. We wont tell them this forum is Entirely about MK.. We'll tell them it covers General Gaming, and exclusive aspects but The main topic is Mortal Kombat.. That way Im sure we can get more members.. How do you guys vote for that?

blade 08-06-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 33267)
Shotokan is right.. I feel that im running out of things to say too.. I have a way to re-build this forum and make it active.. This forum has a General Console Gaming forum.. Where all the non-exclusive game info's can be put.. I can give you guys the latest updates and info's on PS3 Exclusives Xbox 360 Exclusives and Multi-Platform games.. That ways when we invite people.. We wont tell them this forum is Entirely about MK.. We'll tell them it covers General Gaming, and exclusive aspects but The main topic is Mortal Kombat.. That way Im sure we can get more members.. How do you guys vote for that?

Yes, this sounds acceptable.

RKO Dragon15 08-23-2010 09:05 AM

yeah, I guessed I've been candidate of losing my spot as a moderator, haven't been online in like 6 months, sorry about that :(

MKRayden 08-23-2010 10:11 AM

you lose this time