Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   what is your fav male ninja? (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2641)

MKDrag0Ninja1988 09-24-2009 01:52 AM

what is your fav male ninja?

read above i like ryu hayabusa

Shotokan 09-24-2009 08:13 AM

Sub-Zero, then Kenshi ^-^

kombatant_mark_anthony 09-24-2009 11:06 AM

I like Smoke and Reptile

Rain 09-24-2009 05:32 PM

Scorpion > Sub-Zero > Rain

MKRayden 09-25-2009 10:19 AM

Sub-zero and Ermac

Rain 09-28-2009 05:07 AM

I just had the weirdest thought in my head!!! some voice said Sub-Zero and Scorpion are way too overrated O_____________o

kombatant_mark_anthony 09-28-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 29910)
I just had the weirdest thought in my head!!! some voice said Sub-Zero and Scorpion are way too overrated O_____________o

It's probably because alot of people will remember Scorpion and SubZero from the movies and probably have a strong connection with Fire and Ice.

Both characters are good, every game of Mortal Kombat has both characters in the game and seems like that both characters are immortal or seem to have no end and like the fight continues. There are some people that might say that Mortal Kombat might not have much success if SubZero and Scorpion weren't created.

For me Sonya kind of made me like the game more because some fighting games or beat 'em ups have only males in the game, in my eyes i think that women can be as dangerous as males can be, it's just people always compare the build of a man and a woman which i find that people are making excuses. Plus I wreckon that women need something to appeal for them to play Mortal Kombat. I don't think that only Males play Mortal Kombat I wreckon there would be Females that actually enjoy the game.

MKDrag0Ninja1988 09-29-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kombatant_mark_anthony (Post 29918)
It's probably because alot of people will remember Scorpion and SubZero from the movies and probably have a strong connection with Fire and Ice.

Both characters are good, every game of Mortal Kombat has both characters in the game and seems like that both characters are immortal or seem to have no end and like the fight continues. There are some people that might say that Mortal Kombat might not have much success if SubZero and Scorpion weren't created.

For me Sonya kind of made me like the game more because some fighting games or beat 'em ups have only males in the game, in my eyes i think that women can be as dangerous as males can be, it's just people always compare the build of a man and a woman which i find that people are making excuses. Plus I wreckon that women need something to appeal for them to play Mortal Kombat. I don't think that only Males play Mortal Kombat I wreckon there would be Females that actually enjoy the game.

hello, i said any ninjas, not just mk ninjas!!! sorry, i didnt mean that.

kombatant_mark_anthony 09-29-2009 07:38 AM

I like Gambit, Hayate and Ein, Yoshimitsu.
Beverly Hills Ninja is a classic comedy and it has Robin Shou, never underestimate a guy you think is dumb can actually turn out to be one of the toughest.
There are other great movies that have male ninjas in them.

MKDrag0Ninja1988 09-29-2009 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kombatant_mark_anthony (Post 29926)
I like Gambit, Hayate and Ein, Yoshimitsu.
Beverly Hills Ninja is a classic comedy and it has Robin Shou, never underestimate a guy you think is dumb can actually turn out to be one of the toughest.
There are other great movies that have male ninjas in them.

gambit is a thief. i dont consider him as a ninja.