Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mortal Kombat Classic (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MKSM Goro & Kintaro Glitch (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2401)

blade 04-06-2009 04:52 PM

MKSM Goro & Kintaro Glitch

I found this glitch by accident...
I was playing in survival mode and then i found it...
If you want to do it, follow this steps...
You need to be Liu Kang
1.Go to The Foundry
2.Go to Survival mode
3.Go to Level 8
4.Let Goro grab you
5.And then you will have a Test your might thing...Do not touch it...Just leave it be.
6.Perform Bicycle kick (Press R1 + Circle 3 Seconds), and perform it at the end of Test your might
7.Goro will lose you out of his hands, and he will take Kintaro, and punch him.

NOTE:Goro & Kintaro must be close to each other!

MKRayden 04-06-2009 05:02 PM

there are some glitch that works only 1 time, 1 day i was playing with ermac in mkdeception and just did performed ermac Mystic Floa moves and during Mystic Floa moves he performed his fireball in air

blade 04-06-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKRayden (Post 27060)
there are some glitch that works only 1 time, 1 day i was playing with ermac in mkdeception and just did performed ermac Mystic Floa moves and during Mystic Floa moves he performed his fireball in air

Well, i tried this a few times...
And it work....

MKRayden 04-07-2009 09:50 AM

i hope Ladeamon could make video for this glitch

Shotokan 04-07-2009 11:11 AM

Nice glitches! Hey, Blade, did you try it twice to see if it wasn't a one time glitch? Some are which blows...still it's cool =)

blade 04-07-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shotokan (Post 27073)
Nice glitches! Hey, Blade, did you try it twice to see if it wasn't a one time glitch? Some are which blows...still it's cool =)

Yes, i did try it 10 times, and it work every time, all you need to do, go to Survival Mode-Level 8, and let Goro take you :)...

Ladeamon 04-07-2009 04:01 PM

nice glich man :) i have to try it, i dont have the time to record it at the moment :( sorry. i will need to play with liu kang from the start because i dont have a savegame with him !! i will see if i can get the transparent Glich with im too in one go

thank you for the info ......
if i record it all credit will go to you Blade :)

blade 04-07-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladeamon (Post 27099)
nice glich man :) i have to try it, i dont have the time to record it at the moment :( sorry. i will need to play with liu kang from the start because i dont have a savegame with him !! i will see if i can get the transparent Glich with im too in one go

thank you for the info ......
if i record it all credit will go to you Blade :)

Ok, thanks...

Ladeamon 04-07-2009 04:05 PM

NP :)
so i take it you found your dvd ?

blade 04-07-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladeamon (Post 27101)
NP :)
so i take it you found your dvd ?

Yes, and i tried your glitch, it works...
But i barely see him...