Forums - Mortal Kombat X

Forums - Mortal Kombat X (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Other forums? (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/chit-chat/149-forums.html)

PenguinMasterOfDoom 06-03-2007 11:51 AM

Other forums?
 
So what are some other forum communities that you guys are apart of? Me, I'm only apart of here and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], a nice little forum for paintballers. Although we rarely talk about paintballing.

MK_Girls_Rule 06-03-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenguinMasterOfDoom (Post 1090)
So what are some other forum communities that you guys are apart of? Me, I'm only apart of here and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], a nice little forum for paintballers. Although we rarely talk about paintballing.


Well, I'm a part of here, Midway.com, and mknf.com. :)

MKRayden 06-03-2007 05:50 PM

well iam also part of mk and others gaming site

MK_Girls_Rule 06-04-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKRayden (Post 1094)
well iam also part of mk and others gaming site

that's :cool:

PenguinMasterOfDoom 06-04-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MK_Girls_Rule (Post 1095)
that's :cool:

wow, took me a minute to understand what you were saying. i don't use the smilies so i didn't know that :cool:, meant cool.

GreatEvan007 06-11-2007 12:11 AM

i was a member of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i was susspended and i dont plan on going back
i was susspended for saying i didnt like illegal immagrants

PenguinMasterOfDoom 06-11-2007 12:28 PM

Wow that's funny. What kinda forum would ban you for that.
(Hey MKR, ah, could we get him banned?)

GreatEvan007 06-11-2007 05:01 PM

im thinking the admin was an illegal immigrant or something lol

Sub-Noob 06-12-2007 12:00 AM

Im members with Midway and Mortal Kombat Life.

More people should join Morta Kombat Life its a good site just not many people have joined

PenguinMasterOfDoom 06-12-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub-Noob (Post 1250)
Im members with Midway and Mortal Kombat Life.

More people should join Morta Kombat Life its a good site just not many people have joined

I think the same thing is up with here at MKnexus. it's a good site, but not that many people have joined.


All times are GMT +5. The time now is 11:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.14 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2006-2018 Mortal Kombat Nexus Online - All Rights Reserved.Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum