Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fan Art & Cosplay (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   my fan fiction... (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147)

MK_Girls_Rule 06-02-2007 11:43 AM

my fan fiction...

Hey, it's me. ;) I have a Mortal Kombat story, that I will gladly upload to this site, if anyone would like to read it.

PenguinMasterOfDoom 06-03-2007 11:45 AM

Sure, I'd like to hear it

MK_Girls_Rule 06-04-2007 10:37 AM

Okay. Here is my story, called "The Fallen Angel" Enjoy! :)

My name is Rayna, and this is my story. I was once a messenger angel for the Elder Gods. I have a dark skin tone, (like that of a Hispanic person) with long, snow white hair, that cascades like an icy waterfall down my back. I wear a long, cream-colored robe that reaches down to my knees. My wings are half. One white, the other, black. I have crystal blue eyes. When provoked, I have a demonic side.

I'll no longer have my wings, but, I'll now stand on four legs, have fur all over my body, my mouth is filled with razor sharp teeth, my paws and tails will have blue flames surrounding them, and my eyes will become blood red with the slits of an beast's eyes.

One day, the Elder Gods had asked me to deliver an important message to the realm of Earth. I agreed, and descended from the heavens.

Once in the Nexus, I headed towards a green portal, that would lead me to Earthrealm. Before I entered, however, someone in a hooded cloak was standing in front of the portal, blocking my path.

"Who are you?" I asked the hooded figure.

Since the hood was obscuring the stranger's face, it was impossible for me to tell if the person was a friend, or an enemy. The stranger claimed, that he was a messenger of the very realm, that I was sent to deliver the message to.

"I am a messssenger from the realm of Earth, and I have been ssssent to retrieve an important messssage from a messssenger angel named Rayna," the stranger repiled in a eerily creepy hissing voice.

"I am Rayna," I replied.

"Excellent. You musssst now hand me the messssage," the stranger replied, as he outstreched his scaly green hand.

"Okay," I replied, handing the hooded stranger the message.

Afterwards, with a flap of my wings, I flew back towards the Temple of the Elder Gods.

Once I was out of sight, the stranger pulled the cloak off of his body, revealing himself to have a reptilian body, with green scales, as green as leaves on a warm summer day, a tan underbelly, the color of sand on a beach, yellow eyes, the reflection of a full moon on a starless night, with slited pupils, sharp spines running in between through slits in the back of his clothing, and a very long tail, that looked as if it could choke, if one were so unfortunate, as to be caught in its grasp.

He was known as Reptile, ninja and bodyguard of the emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn. But, at the time, I had no way of knowing this.

"Excellent," he hissed, his forked tongue slipping in between his sharp, serated teeth.

"That fool of a messssenger angel just handed me the planssss to invade Earthrealm! Oh, Sssshao Kahn will be mosssst pleassssed."

You see, if I haven't been so naturally trusting of people, and very stupidly, handing over the plans to Reptile, like the idiot that I was, Earthrealm wouldn't be suffering enslavement right now, now would they? But, back to the matter at hand.

Unbeknowst to me, the reptilian creature had taken with him, the plans to the purplish-pink portal, that led to the dark and chaotic realm of Outworld, to inform his emperor that the plan was carried out sucessfully...

Once I returned to the Temple of the Elder Gods, I heard my name being roared, indicating that I was to be summoned to the main temple. Once I arrived, I saw that what remained of the Elder Gods, were situated around a large, oval shaped, wooden table. Once seated, they had all glared at me. I knew what this meant:the Elder Gods were very angry with me.

Finally, after a moment's silence, the god of fire raged "Rayna, you fool! Do you realize what you have just done?!"

I stayed silent, and shook my head dumbly. This made the fire god furious! He was about to pounce upon poor me, had the godess of water not stopped him.

The water godess turned towards me, and calmy replied, "Rayna, you may not of have realized it, but the message that you're were supposed to have delivered, was actually a battle strategy on how to invade Earthrealm! Your judgement of trusting the cloaked stranger was grave," the water godess ranted.

"For underneath that cloak, was Reptile, one of Shao Kahn's bodyguards." the water goddess ranted some more. "And now that the strategy is in possesion of Outworld, you have just given the dark realm the chance it needed to invade!"

"Reptile, of course!" I gasped. "I should of have recognized him by the hissing sounds that he made!"

Earthrealm's god of wind, Fujin, also turned towards me, and calmly replied "The water godess is right. As of this day, you are relieved from your status as messenger angel, and are hereby banished to the Netherrealm!"

The Elder Gods were banishing me to the Netherrealm because of one little stupid mistake?! This was so unfair!

But, back then, I had failed to realize, that my one little stupid mistake, caused the enslavement of an entire realm!

I had a look of extreme shock, horror, and anger painted across my facial features, then, in a barely audible voice, I spoke "Me? But why?"

Fujin then looked into my crystal blue eyes, which were now filled with rage and disgust. But, he continued.

"Because of your irresponsible decision, we cannot have you endangering the realms with your careless mistakes."

I was suddenly overcome with rage towards the Elder Gods.

"They predicted this!" I thought to myself.

"Those ******** foresaw that I was going to do something stupid like this!" I also thought, but, I kept it to myself.

I got up from my seat, and slowly walked over to where I was to descend to the Nexus. With one last glance over my right shoudler, I icily replied "You'll pay! You'll all pay!" Then, I descended.

Once there, I took the red portal that would lead to the Netherrealm. I have heard many tales of this dark and evil place. It contained only evil beings, who were either killed or banished, like I had been. When I regained consciousness, after jumping through the portal, I was inside a walled city in the Netherrealm. I also noticed, that something was...different about me.

For one, where my cream robe should of been, it was now replaced with cream colored fur all over my body. Instead of standing on two legs, I now stood on all fours. I opened my mouth, and felt inside.

"Okay, those weren't there before," I thought.

Instead of having thirty-two a d u l t teeth, they were now replaced with an upper and lower set of pearly white, razor sharp teeth! Surrounding the ankles of my paws, were blue flames, that were as hot, as the lava rivers surrounding the evil realm!

My eyes also seemed...different. Instead of a being crystal blue, they were now a blood red, with the slits of an beast's eyes. I then proceeded to feel on the top of my head with my paws. Replacing my human ears, were cute little wolf ears. Finally, when I felt my backside, I turned around, and saw, that I had nine, long tails, the same color as my fur, with the same hot, blue flames adorning the tips.

I didn't realize it at the time, but, when I had been damned to the Netherrealm, it caused me to permantely transform into my demonic form. New to the art of walking on all fours, I was wobbly at first, but, I quickly got used to it, and when I did, I walked around aimlessly, finally realizing that I was was to spend the rest of eternity, wandering the depths of Hell.

That is, until I came across a tall man with red hair, white pupiless eyes, and pale-looking skin that made him look as if he were ill. He was known only by one name.

"I am Shinnok, the banished Elder God of Darkness. Who are you, and why are you here?"

"Hmmm...a fallen Elder God?" I asked myself. "Well, at least we have something in common:we were both banished to the Netherrealm by those damn Elder Gods."

"Answer my question, fool!" Shinnok bellowed at me.

Since I have been transformed into my demonic animal form, whenever I spoke, I would growl loudly.

"All right, All right. Keep your robe on!" I growled with sass toward Shinnok!

"My name is Rayna, and I'm here, because I'm an ex messenger angel that was wrongfully banished, after stupidly handing a very important message over to the enemy," I growled, as my voice dripped with venom at the metioning of the Elder Gods.

Shinnok then looked at me with a devious smile on his face. In all his time spent in the Netherrealm, never before had he come across a creature quite like myself, but with a little persuasion, he could quickly turn me into one of his most strongest, and possibly even, deadliest henchmen.

"Rayna, was it?" Shinnok asked me. I nodded my head.

"Well, Rayna, I have a little proposition for you. How would you like to become my henchman? And in exchange for your services, when I'm back in power, I'll grant you whatever your heart desires, including anihilation of the Elder Gods."

I thought about it for a moment. It was a tempting offer. Exchanging my services, for getting revenge upon the beings that were responsible for causing me to become miserable for the rest of my life.

"But," I thought again. "They were also responsible for teaching me the Fan Zi and Fu Jow Pai fighting styles, both of which, I have now fully mastered."

But, I no longer cared. For, ever since that day, when the Elder Gods banished me to the to the depths of Hell, I now only had one thing on my mind:revenge. So, I made my decision.

"Yes, my lord. I am at your service," I bowed, as I had said this.

"Excellent," Shinnok said with a evil smile.

And from that day fourth, I was turned completely evil. I was also made Shinnok's new henchman. With the thought of being granted power beyond my wildest dreams, I was driven to acheive my dream of anhilating the Elder Gods!

So, what'd you think? Good? Bad? Let me know. :)

PenguinMasterOfDoom 06-05-2007 09:58 AM

That was very good actually. If you ever continue it, if you havn't already, you should send me the rest. I would like some revelation.

MK_Girls_Rule 06-05-2007 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenguinMasterOfDoom (Post 1107)
That was very good actually. If you ever continue it, if you havn't already, you should send me the rest. I would like some revelation.

Thank you. :) I'm currently in the process, of thinking up ideas for Chapter 2.
If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. :)

PenguinMasterOfDoom 06-06-2007 10:51 AM

Ah, I not the best when it comes to ideas for writing papers and such, I'm getting a D+ in my college writing 121 class XP. Sorry.

MK_Girls_Rule 06-06-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenguinMasterOfDoom (Post 1128)
Ah, I not the best when it comes to ideas for writing papers and such, I'm getting a D+ in my college writing 121 class XP. Sorry.

Oh. Well, that's okay. :) I'm sure I'll come up with something, if I think hard enough. lol. :)

plsdntsteponme 06-06-2007 12:37 PM

this is really god I can't wait to read the rest

MK_Girls_Rule 06-07-2007 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsdntsteponme (Post 1134)
this is really god I can't wait to read the rest

Thanks! :)

MK_Girls_Rule 06-19-2007 09:10 PM

I just finished writing Chapter 2, so I should have it uploaded sometime later this week. :)