Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Daft Punk (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012)

Rain 01-18-2008 07:55 PM

Daft Punk

Who here listens to Daft Punk? Its like a Techno, House , Trance etc Band consisting of 2 people. I dont regularly listen to Techno, House etc, as a matter of fact I never Listened to it but Daft Punk Got me into it. Who listens to Daft Punk here?

RevyFan 01-18-2008 10:23 PM

Daft Punk = Complete piece of shit... And they should change their ****ing name, it disgraces an awesome genre called "punk".

Rain 01-18-2008 11:35 PM

Dude they dont Actually Mean Punk.

Shotokan 01-19-2008 12:06 AM

I listen to Daft Punk! I love techno, though not a huge fan of them, I've listened to a couple of their songs. Their good. I hate Kanye west's version of harder, faster..sounds ok, but kills it, that he does.

Rain 01-19-2008 01:25 AM

Yea Original is better, I have like 10 songs of Daft Punk and None of them I can say is better than the other.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This Concert Rocks

RevyFan 01-19-2008 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 11317)
Dude they dont Actually Mean Punk.

For god, I sure hope so... -_-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 11325)
Yea Original is better, I have like 10 songs of Daft Punk and None of them I can say is better than the other.
[youtubevid]mj9AYdsb5Kg[/youtubevid]
This Concert Rocks

Please, donīt even mention "rock" when talking about this crap. :D

I just canīt help it, I donīt count this shit as music, itīs just some damn electronic sounds and bass...

PenguinMasterOfDoom 01-19-2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevyFan (Post 11316)
Daft Punk = Complete piece of shit... And they should change their ****ing name, it disgraces an awesome genre called "punk".

I will freakin Kill you if you ever say that again!!!!!
I practically worship these guys, best band ever!! I went to their live show in Seattle it was so cool. I'm actually wearing one of their shirts right now.

Rain 01-19-2008 03:14 PM

Dude ive Noticed Something, Revyfan seems to stick with One Genre Only, which is either SkaPunk or Punkrock itself. You dont listen to anything else, You will never know what Techno and House is unless you go to some Night Club or a huge Dance party where everyone is Dancing to the Strong Beat of Techno, its techno which makes people dance. I listen to almost every type of music which has reached my years even Classical. I dont Descriminate music for what instrument they are played through, if you dont like Daft Punk so please Shut up and dont talk crap because they have acheived more than you and your punk rock bands 'nuff said with no offense!

Edit:Music - An artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner.

As far as the defination of Music is concerned, Daft Punk has not gone off the line.

RevyFan 01-19-2008 10:36 PM

Hmm, I also listen to thrash metal actually. And Iīm sure I have heard techno way more than enough. I also think that my music taste isnīt that narrow at all. Electronic stuff is just something I canīt and probably never will understand. Almost anything can be considered as music, itīs about everyones own opinion. I just require more than "...instrumental tones in a structured and continuous manner..." Music made without actual instruments, it just desnīt have the same feel, you know... If I would enjoy "dancing" in some crowded club, I would probably accept the music thatīs played there, itīs just that I donīt like clubs, and as I donīt need to listen to that music they play there, why should I listen to it even at home? Anyway, I donīt want to fight about this, techno is just something that hate.

Rain 01-19-2008 11:27 PM

well you cant hate something you dont like, thats what im trying to say, if you say "i dont like Daft Punk", instead of "Piece of Shit" and other things it would be better. We Cool?