Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/)
-   Mortal Kombat Classic (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/mortal-kombat-classic/)
-   -   Mokap Discussion (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/mortal-kombat-classic/1229-mokap-discussion.html)

BrianOK87 05-02-2008 09:57 AM

Mokap Discussion

Alot will use this thread for rant, but I will use it for good, I think they should've given him a Wii-chuck for his weapon in MKA.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Shan 05-02-2008 10:47 AM

He didn't have a weapon in Armageddon. I imagine him having some sort of smaller weapon.

I really like the design and his moves aren't bad.

Mortal_Kombat1234567 06-28-2008 06:09 AM

Well, here I thought this thread would be full of negative comments, but it really doesn't have anything. (Or is everyone's silence a sign itself? lol) Anyway, I don't care for Mokap either, as a character. I'd like to see him dying from injuries he sustained while taking out one of the evil non-returning characters in Armageddon. I think that would fit his character and at least make it seem like it was good he was there. I did like his specials and his fighting styles were alright, but I hope the character is done.

Hanzo Jr. 06-28-2008 12:36 PM

well i hate him he steales moves from other characters... like in deadly aliance and armagedon

Shotokan 06-29-2008 12:38 AM

I don't know about wii but I always thought he was a useless character from day one...I never played DA, but when i saw him I was like what? Are they running out of character ideas? But no, it was a new idea....but some like him..i just don't see his use..though they did need new characters....

Dragonflame218 06-29-2008 01:29 AM

Well personally... I kinda like him, especially his ending in MKDA xD

Lui_Kang_HERO 06-29-2008 04:15 AM

THE CRAPIEST CHARECTER EVER

he has absolutly no use at all in mk.

he shouldn't even be in mk.

in storyline all he does is...............nothing,so he is a usless LOSER

in gameplay all he does is copy the other charectars moves,so he is a LOSER copycat

i wish i can do my anger brutalaty at him:boxing:

Dragonflame218 06-29-2008 05:46 AM

It's not about the storyline, it's about having this kind of char in there, lol

MKRayden 06-29-2008 12:11 PM

actully he is not fit in mk games but however i liked his special moves

Lui_Kang_HERO 06-29-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonflame218 (Post 16077)
It's not about the storyline, it's about having this kind of char in there, lol

didn't you read the part of gameplay where he is a losser copycat?