Forums - Mortal Kombat

Forums - Mortal Kombat (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/)
-   Mortal Kombat Classic (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/mortal-kombat-classic/)
-   -   people say liu kang and kung lao are related. are they (https://www.mknexusonline.com/forums/mortal-kombat-classic/1821-people-liu-kang-kung-lao-related.html)

liukang's prodigy 10-13-2008 12:14 AM

people say liu kang and kung lao are related. are they

i dont know if they are or not:boxing:

RevyFan 10-13-2008 12:39 AM

I don´t know what connection they have really. = /

liukang's prodigy 10-13-2008 12:47 AM

ive been requesting friends but nobody's sending anything back:dance:

RevyFan 10-13-2008 02:04 AM

They´ve both been shaolin monks, I don´t know if there´s anything more.

MKRayden 10-13-2008 09:07 AM

yes they related to each other.

Sektor 10-13-2008 09:14 AM

i think its because of their names
liu= lao and kang=kung
i dont know anything more

Rain 10-13-2008 07:52 PM

Actually they are both shaolin monks and Their Ancestors have a similar History..

Lui_Kang_HERO 10-13-2008 09:48 PM

maybe they were child hod freinds that trained together in the same academy were they were the best among the shaolin monks and were inseprable untill the tenth mk tournament was anounced,the shaolin monks then,under a realy hard comparison between liu and lao,choose liu kang to represent the shaolin monks,and after the tournament was over,an outworld tournament was annonced,liu and lao were allowed to fight again,and where ever one of them goes,the other goes with him,once again they were inseprable,and after beating kahn,another outworld tournament was anounced,they beat kahn again,but this time,kung lao was injured during the battle and was unable to compeat in mk4,yet liu kang journeyed alone and defeated shinnok(although defeating shinnok has nothing to do with liu and lao,listen to this........)
in mkda,after kung lao saw liu kang,dead,all he thought about was vengence against shang tsung who dealt the final blow on liu,he abandoned his shaolin beleaves just to think about avanging liu.

you see,they were with each since way before mk1,and were seperated in mk1,and were reunited in mk2,and were separated in mk4 and liu died in mkda.

liu and lao are like inseprable freinds(best freinds.......i think)

all these events,and you guys don't know they're relationship(best freinds.and as rain said,sons of the same ancestors)

you guys should read the storyline more often.

MKRayden 10-13-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 22410)
Actually they are both shaolin monks and Their Ancestors have a similar History..

exactly this is the true anwer

MKDrag0Ninja1988 10-14-2008 12:09 AM

yeah, lui and kung are related and fujin and raiden are not.