mkno-banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL

Go Back   Forums - Mortal Kombat X > >

Notices

Mortal Kombat Classic Talk about Mortal Kombat old games which includes: MK, MK II, MK 3, Ultimate MK 3, MK Advance, MK Trilogy, MK 4, MK Gold, MKDA ,MKD, MKA., MK Vs. DCU and MK9 earlier).

Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2007, 03:13 AM  
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

Minipool Champion Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Crappy
Total Downloaded: 0
Rpg

OK, first i'll thank on old member called Blaze for the idea

You first choose a character, this can be an existing MK character or a KAK, if you chose a KAK, you have to put an image of him and a bio about him along with your first post

Then you write a mini-story about what happens (don't worry, i'll start things off) it has to be related to everything what happened before (what other members wrote that is)

Rules:
-Do not kill other members their characters
-Stick to the story
-Don't make your character suddenly have his own story
-Your alligment has to start at good and may change to Neutral or Unknown indo time but not into evil

That's it so have fun

My Character: Vesh Crowley
Race: Vampire
Subrace: Dragonrider
Place of Birth: The Vampire Realm
Allies: Nitara
Foes: Shang Tsung, Ashrah

Image:

The story starts at the first Mortal Kombat Tournament, where every warrior is invited (every warrior, not just the ones from MKI), they all had a personal invitation from an old mysterious man called Shang Tsung, these are the best of the best, but along all the warriors, there are only few who will make a difference.

Before they reach the island they are transported with the Nethership, here only one warrior isn't in his room, his name is Vesh Crowley, a vampire who despises Shang Tsung and since he knows of Ashrah's entry in the tournament, he chose to enter it, alone outside watching the water, he suddenly hears a voice, saying... (this is where the next member comes in and his character talks to mine... get it?)
Old 01-13-2008, 10:28 AM   #121
childofscorpion
Mortal

text Post Thanks / Like
The end of the first chapter of the rpg has ended.New stories and new freinds.Maybe youll learn the end of the first chapter that was sadly cut off by me..ha ha ha.But for now instead of worrying about the end of the first chapter worry about seeing the begginig of the 2nd chapters.
RPG Season 2.
The Chapter of the evil ninja and the Betrayed friends.

After years of being sucked into thousands of different portals,being trapped and tortoured by dark lost souls David finally go's through the right portal to get back home...but its not to meet up with the guys and laugh about the good old days.

Rain: Hi David your back,where ya been.
David punches Rain in the stomach and and slings him into a boulder by his arm.Rain runs towards him and base ball slides right under him while David attemps to jumpkick him(David jumps right over him while rain slides right under David and they both miss)
David: You've gotten stronger but evil has given me an unlimited amount of power
Rain: Ha Ha,What nice Manners you have
David: IS THIS SOME KIND OF GAME TO YOU.
David rushes toward rain with the intensions of killing him but rain ducks under his punch and kicks david in the stomach through 3 houses.

David gets up with a strange purple Aura Flowing from his body and sprouts small devil wings,sharp wolf teeth and tiny devil horns and flys towards Darkness and picks him by the neck and chokes him with all his strenght

David:Give up or I will kill you.

Rain:I give up

David takes his razor sharp nails and cuts Darkness across the throught anyway.

Rain: I'LL KILL YOU.

Rain rushes towards David but then a gint blast of smoke and Dark Energy suddenly apears...its Darkness

Darkness: You cant kill me

Darkness sprouts Giant wings the size of an evil Dragons with horns of the mightiest rams ever to be seen with thorns sticking out of the sides of his arms with teeth of a saber toothed tiger.

Darknes Screams out in a frightening,ear splitting shriek

I will show you the true power of evil and DARKNESS.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #122
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1
Ok i will End the First Chapter.
*On Rain's Coming back the Elder Gods Granted Rain His control back, Now Rain will never be controlled from Shang Tsung again and when he went back to the Arena things had Changed, the Final Battle was Shang Tsung and RAIN!*
(Mk Music Plays)
Rain:"Your time is over Tsung!"
Shang:"Your poorly mistaken its you who is over"
FIGHT!
Shang Transforms into Sub-zero and throws a Freeze ball towards Rain but Rain Evades but Teleporting behind Shang and Roundhouse kicks him, When shang was on the ground Rain called Lightinning upon him and Knocked him in the Air, Rain Jumped in the Air and a Brutal Fight took place in the skys, Shang Grabs Rain and Takes him to the Ground, as they reach 1inch close to the Surface Rain turns into Water Vapours and Lands easily where as Shang was Knocked out, Rain Grabbed Shang Tsung from the Neck and Hit him with Straight Punches on his Nose, Shoulders, Thighs, Neck Breaking all the bones he had, and Released him Shang Tsung was dizzy and Close to death, Rain Raised his Hands in the Air and the Clouds turned Dark and Called Lighting WHERE SUDDENLY a Fire Ball knocked Shang Out, It was Liu Kang who Cowardly Won the Tournament*
Rain:"WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Liu Kang Wins
Rain:"Cheater"

MK1 ENDED.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #123
childofscorpion
Mortal

text Post Thanks / Like
I would have finished it but i didn't feel like readin every thing that went on while i was gone.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #124
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

text Post Thanks / Like
You guys are lost without me... lol, i leave you guys with the RP and you pretty much quit... Have you ever done other RP's? The time i left, i joined some forums, where i RP on 5 different ones every day, now i've learned a lot about it and i think it would be appropiate to start a new story, with new characters and everything, i've been having lots of fun and now RP'ing is a hobby to me, so pm me for ideas of new stories, post your new characters here, or keep the ones you have now

New Char: Flame

Weapons: Hookswords

Appearance: Long black hair, a long black coat and deep green eyes

Spells, Magic & Other: Ability to change into a Dragon, never fight as one though and Potions Expert

Alligment: Good

History: Flame has been travelling since a very young child, he has seen all of Earthrealm and knows all it's secrets. Upon a travel, he stumbled upon a Dragon, her name was Shade, she tought him the ways of the Dragon and after years of training, he now has the ability to change into one

(about the upcoming story, PM me)
Old 02-05-2008, 01:52 AM   #125
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Name: Ba'al Andor Aroldo ('Lord' 'Warrior' 'Army Leader').
Weapons: 2 Deadly Daggers.
Appearance: Im giving the appearance below

Spells, Magic & Other: Ability to turn Invisible, Teleport from one place to another, Highest of agility, Kinda like a Awesome ninja.
Alligment: Neutral

History: Andor, Ruler of the Middle East's Deadliest Army, Immortals, Once Reigned all the lands of Earthrealm in the Earliest of Times, His Deadliest Enemy was the Dragon King Onaga, Who tricked Andor in his trap and stripped him of his King Powers, but still the Army of the Immortal King was Loyal, They Fought for their dead king for all eternity, but were inslaved in Onaga's Army aswell, Onaga won because he had an Ally with him Shang Tsung (not this shang tsung actually im saying Shang Tsung's Ancestor), who Stole Andor's Soul within him and cast such a Spell that the soul would be given to Shang Tsung's Sons so that they can keep it away from his Grave.

"Current Times of Mortal Kombat"

A Brave Warrior named Liu Kang had defeated the decendant of Shang Tsung who was also called Shang Tsung (LOL), The Soul of Andor found its way back to its body, and Lo! the Immortal King has been Reincarnated, and Hungers for Revenge against all. The deadly king is on a Rampage, He sees no one good nor evil, and will take full revenge from Shang Tsung, Dragon King and their Allies.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:01 AM   #126
vous ete des marde
Arrival

text Post Thanks / Like
mine is the talking dick,he i a master in the bed and he suck at mortal kombat.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:36 PM   #127
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
hahaha lol ...
Old 02-27-2008, 02:55 AM   #128
Lui_Kang_HERO
Skilled Warrior

2dknockout Champion 2handpokeribpg Champion 3cardpoker Champion blackjackbbt Champion Commanderalien Champion
CricketChallenge Champion pepsibreakout Champion pepsimaxpinball Champion Tetris Champion vforce Champion
Virus2 Champion Worm Race Champion bomberbob Champion
Tournaments Won: 3

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 5
My Mood: Busy
i would like to be........the 4 time champion and hero,the one who defeated many warriors continusly alone at mk1,the one who after many tournament fights was still able to defeat prince of the shokan GORO,the one who defeated shang tsung himself earning the title"mk champion",the one who journeyed with kung lao at mk2(mksm)immidiatly after mk1 without resting,the one who along with kung lao defeated sub-zero,scorpion,goro and those three on consicuative fights 1.young shang tsung,2.kintaro,3.the emperor shao kahn himself,the one who safed sub-zero's life at mk2(mksm),the one who journeyed again with kung lao without resting from all the consicuative fights at mk1 and mk2,the one who along with kung lao did almost the same thing in mk3 just like mk2(almost),the one who alone defeated shinnok who even raiden himself wasn't able to defeat,the one who was the most respected by the good guys at mkda,the one who returned as a zombie and a spirit at mkd,the one who was the continues nightmare(as in tries to kill shang tsung every know and then) of shang tsung at mka,the one who's bycickle kick did the most damage at mk2 and mk3,the one who does double damage to onaga at mkd,the one who has great combos at mkd and mka,the one who is my favourite mk charectar.
did i post to much info about him?
Old 02-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #129
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
oh my God, you have it in your genes right? the storyline shit? whatever Liu Kang i know as usual whatever, so when do we start..
Old 02-28-2008, 03:37 AM   #130
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

text Post Thanks / Like
*sighs* Someone close this...
Closed Thread