sindel_kitana_banner

MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 MK4 MKGold MKDA5 MKD MKSM MKA MK8 MK9 MKXL

Go Back   Forums - Mortal Kombat X > >

Notices

Mortal Kombat Classic Talk about Mortal Kombat old games which includes: MK, MK II, MK 3, Ultimate MK 3, MK Advance, MK Trilogy, MK 4, MK Gold, MKDA ,MKD, MKA., MK Vs. DCU and MK9 earlier).

Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2007, 03:13 AM  
Dragonflame218
Old ****ing Veteran

Minipool Champion Tournaments Won: 1

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
My Mood: Crappy
Total Downloaded: 0
Rpg

OK, first i'll thank on old member called Blaze for the idea

You first choose a character, this can be an existing MK character or a KAK, if you chose a KAK, you have to put an image of him and a bio about him along with your first post

Then you write a mini-story about what happens (don't worry, i'll start things off) it has to be related to everything what happened before (what other members wrote that is)

Rules:
-Do not kill other members their characters
-Stick to the story
-Don't make your character suddenly have his own story
-Your alligment has to start at good and may change to Neutral or Unknown indo time but not into evil

That's it so have fun

My Character: Vesh Crowley
Race: Vampire
Subrace: Dragonrider
Place of Birth: The Vampire Realm
Allies: Nitara
Foes: Shang Tsung, Ashrah

Image:

The story starts at the first Mortal Kombat Tournament, where every warrior is invited (every warrior, not just the ones from MKI), they all had a personal invitation from an old mysterious man called Shang Tsung, these are the best of the best, but along all the warriors, there are only few who will make a difference.

Before they reach the island they are transported with the Nethership, here only one warrior isn't in his room, his name is Vesh Crowley, a vampire who despises Shang Tsung and since he knows of Ashrah's entry in the tournament, he chose to enter it, alone outside watching the water, he suddenly hears a voice, saying... (this is where the next member comes in and his character talks to mine... get it?)
Old 10-10-2007, 04:51 AM   #111
childofscorpion
Mortal

text Post Thanks / Like
...welllll.Its gonna be alittle while.I'm on a punishment all the way from last year and my mom caught me sneakin on the cpu and vid. game so now i'm on an even longer punishment...i'm sneaking rihgt now actually.I was afraid none would even notice i was gone.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:53 AM   #112
childofscorpion
Mortal

text Post Thanks / Like
I Pooped In Noobs Mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 03:17 PM   #113
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1
ok whatever.. Continue the Story with your post.. I even forgot the story! :@
Old 11-22-2007, 08:12 AM   #114
scorpionsorigin
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
darkness was walking back to the hut when someone got his attention. it was kitana. but she looked...different. she eyed darkness from the trees in a way that aroused darkness. he walked towards her and said "kitana when i win this tournament, i want u 2 b my bride and queen." kitana smiled, leaned towards darkness and began kissing him. he held kitana in his arms, locking lips with kitana. he took kitanas shirt straps off her arms, her naked body wraped in darkness arms. he laid her down, undressed,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
GET OVER HERE:D:D
Old 11-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #115
scorpionsorigin
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
and got on top of the princess. she rubbed his face, then brought it to hers. while they made out, darkness placed his hand on kitanas thigh, and began moving his body up and down kitanas. "yes...yes...more...oh..oh....dont stop darkness dont stop....harder harder....ohhhh!!" kitana went on. darkness kept doing kitana he was officially finished (until morning came) darkness left kitana after their engagement ***. he looked back and said, "i promise i wont lose to the sorcerer."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #116
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
Rain looks from a distant place .
Rain:eerrr.. thats ***** rated..
Rain walks away...

Err Scorpionorigion bro keep it a bit to the Teen or Mature side please :)
Old 11-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #117
scorpionsorigin
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
i wanted u 2 no how much darkness was into kitana. plus theres always a *** seen in action movies.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:32 PM   #118
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
ook watever ...

*Rain Feels pain in his head and doesnt know whats going on .. He is pulling his Hair.. Suddenly his Eyes turn Purple and He is Overcome by the Spell once more but not completly..*
*While Rayden Explains his friends about the Spell.. Rain walks to the Northern side of the Island without fear and Pride...*

Rayden:"His spell is not complete, meaning He is not controlled by Shang Tsung, But his Mind is unstable, the spell can overcome him anytime and remove him of his controls on his mind.."
Noob:"Ok.. Thats good right?"
Rayden:"No, Its far worse than that.. Now that Rain is not under Shang Tsung's Control. He is unstoppable. Maybe even Shang Tsung Cant Stop him."
Old 11-23-2007, 06:42 AM   #119
scorpionsorigin
Beginner

text Post Thanks / Like
"guys! me and kitana got it on!" darkness said. the others cheered 4 him, knowing he made a milestone. darkness went on outside and headed to the tournament board. he looked at it and his eyes widened. DARKNESS VS SHANG TSUNG. it was a special match. but there was a catch, the winner would get kitanas hand in marriage. also, both fighters would be able to choose 2 partners to kombat with them. darkness knew this was his final fight: 2 win.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:46 PM   #120
Rain
Master

text Post Thanks / Like
*Rain reached the Northern Side of the Forest which Rayden had Forbidden for him. On Reaching there he saw a Portal.. Rain Jumped into the Portal and Reached a Strange Realm full of Demons and Fire..*
Rain:"Where am i?"
??? Interupts..
???:"You are in the Netherealm and you will fight me"
*Rain Turns around and looks at who the person was.. It was a Yellow Ninja, it was Scorpion"
Rain:"I have no intention of fighting you, Im here to seek out why Raiden Forbided me to come here"
Scorpion:"But first you will have to go through me"
*Rain Turns his back and walks away*

Scorpion:"GET OVER HERE!!!"
*Throws his spear and pierces Rains shoulders and brings rain towards himself and Starts beating Rain .. After Countless Blows Rain's Eyes Turn Purple and his eyes full of Fire*
Rain:"You will Regret that Ninja"
*Rain Kicks Scorpion into the fire but scorpion with the help of his spear comes back up .. rain Lands numerous blows on Scorpion but Scorpion would not give up.. Rain battles Scorpion For Hours atlast Rain's Spell Overcame him.. Shang Tsung sensed this and Quickly Devised a Spell for this Golden moment to Capture Rain .. and So he did.. Rain is Again in Control of the Sorcerer.. Rain Takes out his Sword and Starts a Massive sword fight with scorpion .. atlast Scorpion Flees making Rain the Victor..Rain on Cooling down came back to Earthrealm and Was Confused why Raiden forbidded him*
*Rayden Appeared*
Rayden:"You Fool, I told you not to go there Why did not you listen!"
Rain:"Maybe you couldve started by telling me Why you forbidded me in the First Place.."
Rayden:"I Predicted the Events of Shang Tsung Controlling you .. and The Spell weakening.. I stopped you because if you wouldve fought this fight anywhere else except Netherrealm you would not have come under Shang Tsung's spell once again.."
Rain:"Why not the Netherrealm?"
Rayden:"It is a Vile corrupted place where Shang Tsung Had a chance to take you back.. Now Shang Tsung will choose you as his Partner in the Final Battle of Mortal Kombat and make you kill your friends"
Rayden Disappears
Closed Thread