PDA

View Full Version : easy work

MKRayden
12-01-2007, 03:05 PM
yesterday i was bore so i did easy work

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

RevyFan
12-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Cool, though for example Nightwolfs feet are moving around during that axe-uppercut, you know what I mean...? :D

Rain
12-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Teach me how to atleast that please ..

RevyFan
12-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Teach me how to atleast that please ..
Well, I think MKRayden took the sprites from Mortal Kombat Warehouse or ripped them himself. But that´s not important.

After you got the sprites, you just need to make a .gif animation of them...

I use Animation Shop 3.05 myself, but there´s many others too. And how you do that exactly... Well, you can just import the frames to your animation program and hope it looks good, or make a new image at Photoshop or GIMP for example. Then you place the sprites manually to each frame making sure they´re on the correct position etc. Then save the frames you´ve done and then import them.

Hope that made any sense...

Tej-Paul
12-02-2007, 03:39 AM
Not bad. Not that bad altogether.

Rain
12-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Well, I think MKRayden took the sprites from Mortal Kombat Warehouse or ripped them himself. But that´s not important.

After you got the sprites, you just need to make a .gif animation of them...

I use Animation Shop 3.05 myself, but there´s many others too. And how you do that exactly... Well, you can just import the frames to your animation program and hope it looks good, or make a new image at Photoshop or GIMP for example. Then you place the sprites manually to each frame making sure they´re on the correct position etc. Then save the frames you´ve done and then import them.

Hope that made any sense...
Ohh i c thanks.. But how can i make Animated Pic with a Background of my own and in Animation like Photoshop and stuff .. cus thats only one guy in the pic.. If i want 2 fighting each other how is that possible?

ScorpionFan
12-03-2007, 12:59 AM
ohh there awesome lol :P

MKRayden
12-03-2007, 09:37 AM
thankx dude more will be soon

shockleft
12-03-2007, 03:44 PM
vey nice work mate