PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat 9 Will Be Presented At E3 2010

MKRayden
06-09-2010, 12:38 AM
GamePro ([Only registered and activated users can see links])informs that Mortal Kombat 9 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) will be officially presented at E3 2010 in Los Angeles, departing on 14 this month. After the recent disappointing chapters of the series, the developers had promised a return in grand style and had announced that Mortal Kombat 9 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])will be the title most bloody of the entire saga. Look forward to E3 to see something now about nine Mortal Kombat has always hovered a strong secrecy and has never been published even a single image.

GamePro: Warner obviously comes with a whole library of IP. What should we be looking for from Warner next?

MT: If you look at the landscape of publishers, you'll see is everyone has their own crown jewel. They have their own key franchises that they are they developing for a specific audience, that are expecting that game to come out, with quality. We're no different. We're very serious about Batman, we think Batman: Arkham Asylum showed that taking care of our own franchises can really change things, and can make for a very appealing game. Lord of the Rings is clearly very important to our future. Lego is clearly important. Mortal Kombat, you haven't seen anything yet, but we're very proud of what we have so far. We'll be showing very well at E3.

kitana
06-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Like to see at least one or two videos and some info

Rain
06-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Man I cant wait for E3.. Too many HUGE titles coming up..

Dark_Raiden
06-13-2010, 12:19 AM
I hope a good game from E3, like MKD...

Rain
06-13-2010, 04:56 AM
I hope a good game from E3, like MKD...

Probably wont be like MKD because its more 2D.. MKD was 3D.. so no strafing etc lol

Dark_Raiden
06-13-2010, 06:28 AM
Yes, it is bad... But I hope a good game, don't like Mk4, xD

MKRayden
06-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Yes, it is bad... But I hope a good game, don't like Mk4, xD
no it;s not like mk4 it will be liked street fighter 4.