PDA

View Full Version : convention and midway hireing?

Sector610
03-23-2009, 09:33 PM
ok so here is the conference which sometimes from time to time we get new info on a mortal kombat game at.

you can figure everything out from there...but what I found interesting was as I was looking thru the site.. I saw a advertisement for midway and how they are looking for new talent to hire for work....odd isn't it...

Click here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

RevyFan
03-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Maybe they need new people to make the games bit less shitty. xD

Sector610
03-24-2009, 12:45 AM
now that's just uncalled for...

MKDrag0Ninja1988
03-24-2009, 01:20 AM
i could join the midway and u tell me what idea u want to attract the audience if they're hire me.

Shotokan
03-25-2009, 11:06 AM
now that's just uncalled for...

Perhaps exaggerated but not necessarily to me..I mean, armaggedon was ok-good, but it wasn't great, not like Deception..In fact it fails in comparison..sure I liked the story mode, just minus every minute of fighting but had a good plot to it..the endings with the kata's disappointed me..and the endings themselves...only a few like Sindels I actually liked...well I hope this one will be good. Also, mk vs DC seems ok too..never played it, but have watched videos of it.

Sector610
03-25-2009, 09:29 PM
opinions opinions... Honestly in my view i liked MKA.. i liked the story, the game play, and I liked how it was in many ways a mkt 2... I mean playing a game that has over 60 characters you can't expect so much from it.. but honestly considering how much went into that game really many people just don't give it credit because they don't really think about the game.. i mean some of my favorite stages are in it... the stage with the dragon egg..the subway.. the stage with the fire catapolts, I mean you could KNOCK PEOPLE DOWN THE STAIRS!!! that was freaking awesome! true some of the characters felt alittle rushed.... but honestly I don't remember ever having a problem playing the game.. and why mkD got soooo much credit I really may never know.... true it was a good game also... but 99% of the people from what I remember complained that the matchs could be over in like 2 seconds from the start of a battle if you simply positioned yourself right... which honestly I LOVED... because it added something new to the fight... i am not even going to talk about the mini games...or the konquest mode.. honestly the story has been great since game one..and the mk team have done a great picking and choosing which endings to transfer to the next game and which not to....

Honestly Watching a youtube video of mk vs dc really doesn't give it justice... and you should really try to play the game.. its freaking amazing...and tons of fun to play with friends:dance: