PDA

View Full Version : xbox live

sub saibot
09-24-2008, 03:28 AM
i go on line with gears of war halo3 gta4 and rainbowsix vegas2 i cant wait till gears of war2 comes out oh and plaease be on the look out for some scam artitsts who want your log in info for free ms points and look for new arcade games i have 9000 points i dont know what to get but if i spend these points i am gooing to radioo shack to get some more its right around the corner from where i live so i get all the points i want not to mention my brother works there :becky::nerd:that was alot of typing i just did:kev:

MKFreeze27
10-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Gears 2 is going to shut down xbox live like what COD4 did and Rainbow and also Halo 3, with all the people signing on

AcEs777
10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Gears 2 is going to shut down xbox live like what COD4 did and Rainbow and also Halo 3, with all the people signing on
that's most likely whats going to happen

sub saibot
10-16-2008, 08:36 AM
that's most likely whats going to happeni dont get at all what do you mean by that

MKFreeze27
10-16-2008, 07:32 PM
i dont get at all what do you mean by that

With all the people signing onto one game at the same time, it overloads the xbox server at xbox HQ so it will take them sta least 24 hours to fix it

sub saibot
10-22-2008, 12:14 AM
With all the people signing onto one game at the same time, it overloads the xbox server at xbox HQ so it will take them sta least 24 hours to fix itOh really thats a bummer well can they fix it in way that they won't have to fix it all the time.

MKFreeze27
10-22-2008, 07:06 PM
They try tp fix it while people are playing but they work faster when there isnt alot of people online.

kombatant_mark_anthony
01-22-2010, 12:42 PM
I like playing Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds online, it's is very interesting how the people create their skatelounge into a skatepark. I like playing Bankshot Billiards online.
The only game I might have a hard time playing online is when my connection is slow or the game goes slow, then I don't perform to the best of my ability.

I like playing Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds online, it's is very interesting how the people create their skatelounge into a skatepark. I like playing Bankshot Billiards online.
The only game I might have a hard time playing online is when my connection is slow or the game goes slow, then I don't perform to the best of my ability.

I was wondering if anyone goes on XboxLive to verse anyone?

I have been recently fighting with Black Dragon Ninja on Tekken 6.

If anyone plays any fighting games please tell me if you do, so I can verse you and see if you are any match compared to BlackDragonNinja.