kombatant_mark_anthony
Skilled Warrior

text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Awards Showcase

My Mood: Relaxed
Total Downloaded: 0
to me i reckon Tekken is above Mortal Kombat.

the first game i played was MK1 on Sega, i played the game it looked similar to a fighting game i loved more than Mortal Kombat was Killer Instinct. soon after i played MK3 for Super NES and UMK3.
my favourite MK game by far was MK Trilogy cos it had all the characters at the time.
the fighting moves have the similar input like Street Fighter knowing how to excel at doing special moves of the characters. soon later i started to have favourite characters i liked using, my favourite characters so far between MK1-MK Trilogy was Sonya Blade and Kung Lao.
i liked playing the new MK games like MK Deception and MK Deadly Alliance which brought new graphics to being 3d.

the first Tekken game i played Tekken 3 on a demo for PSX, then i owned the complete edition of Tekken 3, i played Tekken 2 and Tekken to know the storyline of what happened since then.
the input in doing moves was quite simple to do, the moves i liked doing the most was the 10string hits.
some of my favourite characters that i liked between Tekken-Tekken 3 are Hwoarang, Jun.
i liked the new improvements to Tekken in Tekken 4-Tekken 6 which were new moves, new characters, different stages.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
kombatant_mark_anthony is offline   Reply With Quote