View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 04:45 PM  
MKRayden
Founder & Webmaster

1monstermem Champion Ms Pacman Champion Pacman Champion yeti1_5shots Champion bloodypingu Champion
text Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
My Mood: Innocent
Total Downloaded: 111.28 MB
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: MKRayden
Mortal Kombat Armageddon Offical Bio's

Midway has released the officalMortal Kombat: Armageddon bio for Johnny Cage. Previous released bios have made numerous references to Johnny, implying he plays a much more important role in recent events, and this bio explains why. It appears Johnny feels he needs to take things into his own hands due to Liu Kang's death and Raiden's apparent abandonment and new ruthless attitude towards keeping the peace. The bio also talks about his visions of Shinnok and ultimate confrontation with the fallen elder god.

It used to be, when there was a threat to Earthrealm, that Raiden would rally the Forces of Light to face the enemy in Mortal Kombat. Somehow he could always discover the truth behind the deception. I was one of his allies and fought with him against the Forces of Darkness. In those early days Liu Kang was the point man, he was the star. The rest of us played supporting roles, clearing the way so he could take on the main threat.

<EM>But times have changed. Raiden has abandoned us. He's become darker, using more ruthless ways to keep the "peace." And Liu Kang was killed. Though his spirit is still around to help us, eventually he'll pass on into the Heavens. It seems like we have no clear leader. We're just not the fighting force we once were. We're scattered all over the realms. Maybe it's because there hasn't been a real threat since we took care of the Dragon King, I don't know. But I can't help but feel uneasy about the future. I used to think, "What if there's a new threat? Who's gonna lead us?" With Raiden gone, how would we even tell when something bad is about to happen?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
And[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mortal Kombat Nexus Online Pakistan 1st and Largest Mortal Kombat Gaming website Since 2006
MKRayden is offline   Reply With Quote